PDA

View Full Version : Payton Manning and Dak Prescott Direct TV ad

Mobile Bay
09-13-2017, 06:55 PM
https://www.seccountry.com/tennessee/peyton-manning-dak-prescott-star-hilarious-new-directv-nfl-sunday-ticket-ad

scroll down for video.

Red Sox Dawg
09-13-2017, 07:12 PM
That was pretty good. Dak is getting paid by everybody but the Cowboys. Peyton still making money on football.

Reason2succeed
09-13-2017, 08:43 PM
That was pretty good. Dak is getting paid by everybody but the Cowboys. Peyton still making money on football.

Don't worry Jerry Jones is going to back a Brinks truck up to Dak's House in a few years. I'm calling it now: highest paid player in the league 2019.

BeardoMSU
09-13-2017, 08:58 PM
I'm calling it now: highest paid player in the league 2019.

Told a buddy of mine the exact same thing the other day.

1bigdawg
09-13-2017, 10:13 PM
Being the highest paid player in the league is not always the smartest thing to do and not even the best financially in the long run. Taking a lower salary so that you other offensive assets (OL, WR, RB) are top notch pays off in the long run. Reducing it farther to help pay for a defense wins Super Bowls. That leads to more endorsements and more total income.

Dawg50
09-14-2017, 12:46 AM
Payton has hit the ground running with serious contracts. He can play both straight and funny as a product pitch man and I am sure he vets his companies & opportunities well. Dak is a rookie at this, but handles himself well, as he appears to be of a a young gun/strait pitch man with some humor .. Strong contracts & the right companies/products will insure his future financially, regardless of the mega contract he may be rewarded with in a few years. Dak's NFL star/celebrity status is rising/getting more in demand every week, because NFL fans who may not follow/like the Coyboys, like Dak.

msbulldog
09-14-2017, 07:10 AM
Good agent from West Monroe, lawyer Jeff Guerriero.

ScreenCaptureThis
09-14-2017, 08:08 AM
Being the highest paid player in the league is not always the smartest thing to do and not even the best financially in the long run. Taking a lower salary so that you other offensive assets (OL, WR, RB) are top notch pays off in the long run. Reducing it farther to help pay for a defense wins Super Bowls. That leads to more endorsements and more total income.

Tom Brady concurs. 2017 salary for a 5-time Super Bowl winner: $1 million (with a gigantic signing bonus that helps free up cash for salaries for other players).

redstickdawg
09-14-2017, 08:12 AM
Tom Brady concurs. 2017 salary for a 5-time Super Bowl winner: $1 million (with a gigantic signing bonus that helps free up cash for salaries for other players).

Yep, look at drew Brees, takes a huge salary and no supporting cast. Money from the NFL is not the only money nor the largest source.