PDA

View Full Version : Bet your ass off Week 3 is UP

ScoobaDawg
09-13-2017, 05:55 PM
Get your picks in boys...here is our game and all the others for the conference plus the bonus ACC game of the week is up...
As always... might be some gifts hidden in there...

http://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread.php?59213-College-Football-Week-03-LSU-at-MISSISSIPPI-STATE-(6pm)

BrunswickDawg
09-13-2017, 06:19 PM
Junkie got his fix! Thanks Scooba

Jack Lambert
09-13-2017, 06:39 PM
Hint: If you are low on Vcash and you want to build it up for later in the season, go to the over and under in the Cal vs Ole Miss. Put half of your vCash on over and the other half on under. Guarantee win.

Scooba set that one up for you. Take advantage of it.

Gutter Cobreh
09-13-2017, 06:44 PM
Hint: If you are low on Vcash and you want to build it up for later in the season, go to the over and under in the Cal vs Ole Miss. Put half of your vCash on over and the other half on under. Guarantee win.

Scooba set that one up for you. Take advantage of it.

Or just lay what you have on A&M to win, as Scooba left off their line.

They may very well lose, but I'll take the chance

ScoobaDawg
09-13-2017, 11:16 PM
Or just lay what you have on A&M to win, as Scooba left off their line.

They may very well lose, but I'll take the chance

Alright.. I'm generous but that was a mistake.. So

Gutter Cobreh

BrunswickDawg

BulldogBear

I can refund your bet if you lose or just cancel the event and recreate it... but I'm changing it to the correct line

BrunswickDawg
09-14-2017, 06:22 AM
Alright.. I'm generous but that was a mistake.. So

Gutter Cobreh

BrunswickDawg

BulldogBear

I can refund your bet if you lose or just cancel the event and recreate it... but I'm changing it to the correct line
Gutter - you tipped him off????!!!!!
Jk

Refund mine please and I'll repost a bet

Gutter Cobreh
09-14-2017, 10:42 AM
Alright.. I'm generous but that was a mistake..

If you're offering to refund the vcash if they don't cover, then I'll let it ride. If the bet is lost should they not cover, then just refund it. Hell, I'm actually worried they don't win with the show they're running there.