PDA

View Full Version : Anyone still wondering what the NCAA thinks about people 'gaming' an investigation...

QuadrupleOption
09-13-2017, 02:37 PM
Just check out Allegation 3 of their NOA. Ole Miss got hit with a Level 1 violation after Chris Vaughn talked to people the NCAA was asking questions of, even after he was told not to.

How do you think they're going to view UM's shenanigans during all of this mess? I'd almost be willing to bet they get extra schollies docked because of it.

http://athleticsworking.wp2.olemiss.edu/2017-notice-of-allegations/

Bodaski
09-13-2017, 05:11 PM
I'm going to laugh when the ncaa unloads on OM about trying to create a false narrative and running their mouths when told not to. They have done everything that they should not have done in this investigation.

starkvegasdawg
09-13-2017, 05:21 PM
http://i.imgur.com/BODSHXm.gif

BulldogBear
09-13-2017, 05:52 PM
I'm going to laugh when the ncaa unloads on OM about trying to create a false narrative and running their mouths when told not to. They have done everything that they should not have done in this investigation.

THIS is what I mean when I say if the NCAA doesn't bury them the NCAA is done.

25 over 3 would be an INSULT to every other member institution.

MadDawg
09-14-2017, 08:35 AM

The whole college sports world is watching.....

Tbonewannabe
09-14-2017, 08:52 AM

Yep, they are about to set a precedent on what is an acceptable level of risk. If you go out and buy the #1 player at every position then all you get is a few schollies and a bowl ban then the price of playing is about to go up. Any program that wants to jump up to a National title contender would be stupid not to. Someone like Kansas should just go get the dirtiest coach they can find and become a power in the Big 12. They aren't making bowls anyway so what would it hurt.