PDA

View Full Version : So, is Bjork going to make it thru this or not? Honestly, I can't believe he's made

Saltydog
09-13-2017, 12:29 PM
it as long as he has. They weren't just all in with Freeze, they're all in with Bjork too. Doesn't make sense.

ShotgunDawg
09-13-2017, 12:33 PM
No he won't and here is why.

Once the penalties are handed down and they are bad, the OM media will throw Bjork under the bus and say he lied to them in an effort to deflect blame from themselves lying to their subscribers.

RocketDawg
09-13-2017, 12:51 PM
I'm sure they kept him on so they'd have somebody to handle the COI. His days are numbered unless he somehow manages to get them off the hook, and that's virtually impossible.

WinningIsRelentless
09-13-2017, 01:31 PM
He already has a buyout lined up for after the sancations are dropped.

Leroy Jenkins
09-13-2017, 01:34 PM
If they cut him before the penalties there will be no sacrificial lamb.... Nutt already made them jump the gun on Freeze.

Reason2succeed
09-13-2017, 04:44 PM
Or maybe they don't want to fire him for doing exactly what they wanted him to do. It's not his fault they got busted.

was21
09-13-2017, 06:23 PM
If they canned him prior to the hearing then the allegation of lack of institutional control would be very strong. After the hammer comes down they will run his ass off regardless

Political Hack
09-13-2017, 06:31 PM
No

gravedigger
09-13-2017, 07:17 PM
it as long as he has. They weren't just all in with Freeze, they're all in with Bjork too. Doesn't make sense.

No. Shouldn't have been hired. I talked to my late father about this. We thanked the Lord they didn't hireBrad Teague at the time.

I was blasted for ?ing bdjork

They are too ignorant for words to express

Rejlector84sports
09-13-2017, 08:21 PM
Handpicked by the Network to run things... just didn't do a very good job of covering his tracks. If they can get past the LOIC part they'll say something again along the lines of "it was rogue players and coaches who Bjork had no knowledge of."

coachnorm
09-13-2017, 08:41 PM

Maybe Bjork has a vested interest to be in the loop. If Bjork is in the loop, he can monitor the proceedings and act in his best personal interest. As an outsider, new knowledge or information may be more difficult to acquire? With a legations of minors and prostitutes circulating, Bjork could see himself as being at risk? When or if OM gets slammed, fingers will be pointed at each other within the OM group. Possibly, a kinship between certain OM principles and certain NCAA officials could be declared?

Mimi's Babies
09-13-2017, 09:07 PM
Hearing other places that Om will appeal what ever is handed to them on the Sanctions platter.. Along with a lawsuit....

MarketingBully
09-13-2017, 09:45 PM
Bjork should be fired. Once the sanctions are handed down, I would axe him in a heartbeat.

MarketingBully
09-13-2017, 09:47 PM
Hearing other places that Om will appeal what ever is handed to them on the Sanctions platter.. Along with a lawsuit....

Of course, that's all those asshats know how to do is sue people for no reason. What else is an Ole Miss diploma worth if you can't sue someone for no reason?

Mimi's Babies
09-13-2017, 10:11 PM
Bjerk will be terminated/fired/let go/given the ole boot/shown to the door.... The afternoon the NCAA COI Sanctions are released... at that time then OM will have a reason not to pay his buyout....

MarketingBully
09-13-2017, 10:22 PM
I actually feel bad for the majority of Ole Miss fans to tell you the truth. The biggest cons in all of this are the Ben's, Chuck's, McCready's, Yancy's, and David Johnson's who get paid to tell all lies and rile up all of their fans and get their hopes up that it's going to go out like a whimper. But just like all Ponzi schemes their time is about to run out. I hope this guts a lot of the Ole Miss media once the sanctions come down.