PDA

View Full Version : Hahaha, These People are So Stupid, Hahahahaha

ShotgunDawg
09-13-2017, 07:26 AM
Wait, wait, wait, you mean to tell me that coaches who all are about to get show causes were optimistic yesterday & thought Leo "did not represent himself or his testimony well yesterday"? LOLOLOLOLOL. Hmmmm that doesn't sound biased*

But only "some" not all?

Come on David, there is no time to sit on the fence. You know you want to tell your flock "It's all gonna be ok." Do it, just do it.... take the Elitedawgs bet & DOOOOOO IIIIITTTTTTT

https://media.giphy.com/media/KDNVWB8sOZ2nK/giphy.gif

https://s3media.247sports.com/Uploads/Assets/146/620/7620146.PNG

LC Dawg
09-13-2017, 07:33 AM
So, to summarize for David - "I don't know shit".

ShotgunDawg
09-13-2017, 07:36 AM

Well, I may know shit, but I'm on the fence about it. The guy on trial for murder told me that the star witness didn't represent herself well. Thinking I may get off.

TrapGame
09-13-2017, 07:45 AM
Not A Fan and David have the same sources: Yancy Porter hiding in the men's restroom in Covington, KY.

The NCAA has already rejected OM's response to the NOA. I doubt they changed their argument in that time period. The COI was just the formal meeting to tell them they are 17ed.

LC Dawg
09-13-2017, 07:48 AM
Well, I may know shit, but I'm on the fence about it. They guy on trial for murder told me that the star witness didn't represent herself well. Thinking I may get off.

And please please please keep sending money.

BrunswickDawg
09-13-2017, 07:48 AM
So even if Leo doesn't do well, and they reduced the or threw out 2 of the 21 Level 1 violations.....

You still have 19 Level 1 violations and a pattern of non compliance you dumbass shitbirds

TrapGame
09-13-2017, 07:51 AM
So even if Leo doesn't do well, and they reduced the or threw out 2 of the 21 Level 1 violations.....

You still have 19 Level 1 violations and a pattern of non compliance you dumbass shitbirds

5 of 21 are concerning Leo. Which means 16 are from other student athletes. And that's just Level Ones. They got Level Twos with the other forty plus SAs listed.

GreenheadDawg
09-13-2017, 07:54 AM
These ****ing people are so predictable. When will they learn. I'm sure the sheep are eating it up

Howboutdemdogs
09-13-2017, 08:07 AM
I am sure that that the NCAA laid down the hammer in front of everyone that was in that meeting on being quiet with the meetings. No one knows zero outside of the meetings. If any news of substance is leaked, a special kind of "hurt" will be handed out.

Therefore, the Ole Piss mouths are full of wishfull crap and filling pages and air time full of False Hope! Totally laughable.

Commercecomet24
09-13-2017, 08:13 AM
I love how he uses the words, "plausible", "some" and "maybe".
It maybe plausible to some that Bigfoot might show up on campus tomorrow too. Lol

Lord McBuckethead
09-13-2017, 08:14 AM
Not A Fan and David have the same sources: Yancy Porter hiding in the men's restroom in Covington, KY.

The NCAA has already rejected OM's response to the NOA. I doubt they changed their argument in that time period. The COI was just the formal meeting to tell them they are 17ed.

Bingo. The COI is not a court of law. The NCAA has proof of these allegations, the school has been notified (NOA) of these issues, UM gave their response (Freeze is Awesome), Freeze got caught calling hookers and destroying their entire defense, NCAA rejected their entire response to the allegations, a meeting not court (COI) met to discuss the overall situation. COO will issue their penalty.

Now I am not an expert on the NCAA processes, but the COI isn't there to listen to cross examination and perform a possible about face on the allegations like a defense attorney swaying a jury. They are not a jury. They are there to determine the overall severity of the allegations in the big picture of the member university and make a recommendatoin to the COO. Not a court case.

BrunswickDawg
09-13-2017, 08:35 AM
5 of 21 are concerning Leo. Which means 16 are from other student athletes. And that's just Level Ones. They got Level Twos with the other forty plus SAs listed.

16, 19, potato, po-tatoe - we all know, they are 17'd

TrapGame
09-13-2017, 08:43 AM
16, 19, potato, po-tatoe - we all know, they are 17'd

Yep, "At this point what difference does it make?"

Pollodawg
09-13-2017, 08:59 AM
We all knew this was coming. It's that always accurate OM media machine. They're so bitter right now.......so bitter

Tbonewannabe
09-13-2017, 09:06 AM
I am sure that that the NCAA laid down the hammer in front of everyone that was in that meeting on being quiet with the meetings. No one knows zero outside of the meetings. If any news of substance is leaked, a special kind of "hurt" will be handed out.

Therefore, the Ole Piss mouths are full of wishfull crap and filling pages and air time full of False Hope! Totally laughable.

This might be why Rosebowl is quiet also. They might not have liked the fact that UM was leaking to "their journalists" as soon as they received something to spin it. I know if I was on the COI then I would hit them as hard as I could just because of that shit. It was pretty obvious they were leaking it.

Jack Lambert
09-13-2017, 11:10 AM

Chances are if you know a Ole Miss fan you do know shit.