PDA

View Full Version : LSU hired an OC whose scheme is broken down on YouTube

Reason2succeed
09-12-2017, 09:12 PM
I love YouTube. I've enhanced my piano playing and have learned both acoustic and bass just by watching video. If I ever want to know how to do something I just YouTube and 95% of the time there is someone who has posted a how to video just for me.

That being said Matt Canada, who the media raves about having this phenomenal offense has already been broken down on YouTube. Plus, this isn't Grantham's first time playing Canada's offense. Granted Louisville lost 45-34 back in 2015 but he should have learned something from the thumping.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rj6BikkUzEY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCiPPHl94V8&t=89s

Hopefully our guys have been watching these videos all summer.*

Commercecomet24
09-12-2017, 09:15 PM
We did a pretty good job against his offense in the belk bowl a couple years ago.

Reason2succeed
09-12-2017, 09:16 PM
We did a pretty good job against his offense in the belk bowl a couple years ago.

All those players and defensive coaches are gone though. Thank God those coaches are gone.

Commercecomet24
09-12-2017, 09:18 PM
All those players and defensive coaches are gone though. Thank God those coaches are gone.

True but we still have the film and a much better defensive staff. If manny stopped them I have a ton of faith that Grantham can put a plug in them

ETA completely agree on the coaches

preachermatt83
09-12-2017, 09:25 PM
The kryptonite for this offense is simple.. discipline and speed. This offense will work great against slower defenses or defense so with poor eye discipline. THEy will be lucky to score 20 on us.

preachermatt83
09-12-2017, 09:28 PM
Also, Canada was fired at NC state.

TrapGame
09-12-2017, 09:34 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osz5BaNytsU

Grantham spoke yesterday about practicing for Canada's offense. You can tell he's been breaking the film down. This defense will be ready.

Commercecomet24
09-12-2017, 09:37 PM
The kryptonite for this offense is simple.. discipline and speed. This offense will work great against slower defenses or defense so with poor eye discipline. THEy will be lucky to score 20 on us.

Exactly! Good call there, Preacher!

bobtail bob
09-12-2017, 10:37 PM
I really hope we kick their ass. These dirty coonasses have to be the most obnoxious fanbases in college football. I live amongst them and can't stand them. I love it when LSU loses their anguish is so sweet to behold. All the talk on the radio down here is how they are really going to open up their offense on us. Apparently they are going to unleash plays that they have been working in practice on for SEC play. Arden Key , never mind that he has ballooned up like Jawalrus Russell, is going to hit and sack Fitz all night. If you don't believe that then you are a dumbass to them.

JoseBrown
09-12-2017, 11:54 PM
They may not have a choice in opening up their offense against us, because I got a feeling we may open it up for them. I just hope we lean on our D, be patient with our O and let Logan Cooke play a little field position on them. No turnovers on O, and I think we will have a lot of fun Saturday night.

mstatefan91
09-13-2017, 12:24 AM
If that's all there is to the early offense from Canada then we can jump on them. Gotta score some touchdowns in the first half for sure. We cannot have Fitz throwing errant balls and bad routes from our receivers in the first quarter. That shit has to be fixed by kickoff. If fitz has to be hit 3 times in a row to start the game then so be it if it gets him comfortable. I'm fine with the first drive being a 3 and out with fitz running up the gut 3 times if it settles him for the rest of the quarter and more importantly, the game.

Reason2succeed
09-13-2017, 01:03 AM
If that's all there is to the early offense from Canada then we can jump on them. Gotta score some touchdowns in the first half for sure. We cannot have Fitz throwing errant balls and bad routes from our receivers in the first quarter. That shit has to be fixed by kickoff. If fitz has to be hit 3 times in a row to start the game then so be it if it gets him comfortable. I'm fine with the first drive being a 3 and out with fitz running up the gut 3 times if it settles him for the rest of the quarter and more importantly, the game.

Better yet do that ish in the pregame. Let Jeffrey Simmons tee off on him a couple times and if his isn't broken
in half he will definitely be ready to play.***