PDA

View Full Version : COO info comes out?

Indndawg
09-12-2017, 06:51 PM
After, EB or anytime in November?

somebodyshotmypaw
09-12-2017, 06:53 PM
Normally 6-8 weeks. But many expect them to wait until after the Egg Bowl.

Leroy Jenkins
09-12-2017, 06:56 PM
One side is going to be very unhappy. Either we will be pissed the sanctions are too soft, or they will be pissed they got hammered too harshly.

somebodyshotmypaw
09-12-2017, 07:12 PM
One side is going to be very unhappy. Either we will be pissed the sanctions are too soft, or they will be pissed they got hammered too harshly.

It will be both. They think they deserve nothing and we think they deserve the death penalty. So neither of us will be truly happy.

Lord McBuckethead
09-12-2017, 07:16 PM
I hope they stretch this out another year with sanctions, then another immediate NOA for the hookers and draft night info.

Kyper
09-12-2017, 07:18 PM
Word is leaking out Leo did very well and had a smooth trip

HoopsDawg
09-12-2017, 07:21 PM
The Ole Miss people I talk to think the only reason they are in trouble is b/c of Leo Lewis, draft night, and b/c they beat Bama twice.

Commercecomet24
09-12-2017, 07:22 PM

I know one thing if he was at practice yesterday, like Paul said, he wasn't at the coi very long. Which leads me to believe he was in and out without much adieu.

Commercecomet24
09-12-2017, 07:23 PM
The Ole Miss people I talk to think the only reason they are in trouble is b/c of Leo Lewis, draft night, and b/c they beat Bama twice.

I've heard the same. Not very bright are they?

Pollodawg
09-12-2017, 07:26 PM
Leo is a paragon of virtue compared to that bunch of necks.

Bubb Rubb
09-12-2017, 07:28 PM

Chuckie Poo was telling his sheep that Leo fumbled his questioning today.

Kyper
09-12-2017, 07:30 PM
Chuckie Poo was telling his sheep that Leo fumbled his questioning today.

Gotta keep hope alive and that $10 per month coming in

preachermatt83
09-12-2017, 07:37 PM
1) Pat forde has some very good sources within the NCAA and he's very confident the sanctions will not be released until after the egg bowl. If they don't release them until then I would be very nervous if I were an OM fan. Delay means very bad!! 2) Leo was actually back in Starkville last night. Supposedly his portion of the meeting lasted less than 30 mins. Just a rumor. I wouldn't put anything into that. However he WAS back in Starkville last night and in class today.

BiscuitEater
09-12-2017, 08:31 PM
I've heard the same. Not very bright are they?

No matter what the sanctions are, OM WILL appeal. Book it!

Spiderman
09-12-2017, 08:47 PM
Normally 6-8 weeks. But many expect them to wait until after the Egg Bowl.

OM doesn't want it after the Egg Bowl, according to Not A Fan, (Hi, Neal), and Rosebowl says it would be "cool" if that happened.

However, i want it BEFORE the Egg Bowl, because that will kill their souls and make their players really understand the situation.

In fact, I hope it is made public the Monday before the game, because 1/2 their team will have their mind on the future and whether they will stay or go. The other half will be spending all week figuring out where they are gonna transfer to.

Howboutdemdogs
09-12-2017, 08:51 PM
The Alabama mouth piece and King Sabin butt licker, PF, had Pat Forde on his show for a short segment. Forde said that the NCAA was possibly holding out on the sanctions till after the Egg Bowl because how toxic it will be for fans and the schools if it was announced before the game. Safety and Sanity was his guess.

Pollodawg
09-12-2017, 09:00 PM
The Alabama mouth piece and King Sabin butt licker, PF, had Pat Forde on his show for a short segment. Forde said that the NCAA was possibly holding out on the sanctions till after the Egg Bowl because how toxic it will be for fans and the schools if it was announced before the game. Safety and Sanity was his guess.

Shhhhh. That's gonna hurt the narrative that it all went well.

BulldogBear
09-12-2017, 09:27 PM

I actually wonder if it wouldn't be better to have reality out there beforehand. It's possible there'll be more attitude if they really think they'll be fine.