PDA

View Full Version : How mad were the OM media fanboys?

Tailgate Superstar
09-12-2017, 08:43 AM
How mad were Ben, Chuck and the rest of the fanboys that they didn't get to scream at and harass Leo yesterday? You know they've been waiting on this moment since it was announced that Leo was going to attend. I could see them screaming (from a safe distance away) "Why are you lying, Leo?" "How much did State give you, Leo?" etc., etc.
After thinking about it, I feel like that's why most of them went in the first place. I'm afraid this isn't the only thing that isn't going to go as they hoped.

Mimi's Babies
09-12-2017, 08:44 AM
I totally agree.... We need a banner with Super Sloth Dan Mullen....

Pollodawg
09-12-2017, 09:04 AM
If half of them could afford the trip up there. Leo will make more in the league than the richest redneck most of these douches know.

Bodaski
09-12-2017, 09:13 AM
How mad were Ben, Chuck and the rest of the fanboys that they didn't get to scream at and harass Leo yesterday? You know they've been waiting on this moment since it was announced that Leo was going to attend. I could see them screaming (from a safe distance away) "Why are you lying Leo?" "How much did State give you, Leo?" etc., etc.
After thinking about it, I feel like that's why most of them went in the first place. I'm afraid this isn't the only thing that isn't going to go as they hoped.

Leo could just stare at that bunch and they would wilt like lettuce in 100 degree heat.

Bubb Rubb
09-12-2017, 09:31 AM
How mad were Ben, Chuck and the rest of the fanboys that they didn't get to scream at and harass Leo yesterday? You know they've been waiting on this moment since it was announced that Leo was going to attend. I could see them screaming (from a safe distance away) "Why are you lying Leo?" "How much did State give you, Leo?" etc., etc.

This is really the best thing you'll read all day.

The only reason all those idiots went up there is to harass Lewis and get video of him to make it look like some sort of perp walk. All that's left of them to do now is report on piss breaks.

This can't be a good sign for the school that leaked LL's identity in their response, then let their propaganda artists out LL and Kobe - the NCAA went all out yesterday to protect his privacy. I suspect they'll be hearing from the NCAA on this matter, too.

Pollodawg
09-12-2017, 09:32 AM
Are they trying to take more video to black mail him with? They already tried that, and it burned them.

Johnson85
09-12-2017, 09:42 AM
This is really the best thing you'll read all day.

The only reason all those idiots went up there is to harass Lewis and get video of him to make it look like some sort of perp walk. All that's left of them to do now is report on piss breaks.

This can't be a good sign for the school that leaked LL's identity in their response, then let their propaganda artists out LL and Kobe - the NCAA went all out yesterday to protect his privacy. I suspect they'll be hearing from the NCAA on this matter, too.

I would hope that the COI pays special attention in its ruling to UM trying to publicly intimidate SA39. If I were the NCAA, I would announce harsh penalties, then announce that we are gravely concerned about the apparent attempt by some parties to intimidate current and future witnesses against cooperation, and announce an investigation into that, and then use back channels to communicate to UM that they need to get their rogue boosters under control, shut down any litigation, shut down their mouth pieces from telling sheep they were mistreated, or else they were going to see how serious the NCAA takes threats to student athletes that cooperate with the NCAA.

DancingRabbit
09-12-2017, 10:51 AM
Just had Not-a-fan on Memphis radio. He's not a happy camper. "Yeah, they snuck Leo in the back door apparently"

Host brought up a rumor that the final ruling from the NCAA won't come until after the egg bowl and Neal came unglued. "That's crippling, program altering. The week after Thanksgiving there will be dozens of schools looking for coaches."

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
09-12-2017, 11:02 AM
Just had Not-a-fan on Memphis radio. He's not a happy camper. "Yeah, they snuck Leo in the back door apparently"

Host brought up a rumor that the final ruling from the NCAA won't come until after the egg bowl and Neal came unglued. "That's crippling, program altering. The week after Thanksgiving there will be dozens of schools looking for coaches."

https://media.giphy.com/media/11OOAQSnUaZT2M/giphy.gif

parabrave
09-12-2017, 11:35 AM
Hmm Crippling, program altering. Hey Shi^ for brains that's the Idea.

Tripp McNeely
09-12-2017, 11:36 AM
He just thinks the "timing" of the announcement is the crippling part???

Commercecomet24
09-12-2017, 12:12 PM
Yeah it can't be good news for the bears that LL was brought in and out without anyone knowing it. Seems like another blow to their narrative

EAVdog
09-12-2017, 12:23 PM
They have completely missed the point of reaping what you sow.

Tailgate Superstar
09-12-2017, 12:28 PM
The fact that the COI saw fit to not subject him to the OM hacks and fanboys should tell you they know who they are dealing with here. Overall, not a good look for OM.

Maroonthirteen
09-12-2017, 12:39 PM
I would hope that the COI pays special attention in its ruling to UM trying to publicly intimidate SA39. If I were the NCAA, I would announce harsh penalties, then announce that we are gravely concerned about the apparent attempt by some parties to intimidate current and future witnesses against cooperation, and announce an investigation into that, and then use back channels to communicate to UM that they need to get their rogue boosters under control, shut down any litigation, shut down their mouth pieces from telling sheep they were mistreated, or else they were going to see how serious the NCAA takes threats to student athletes that cooperate with the NCAA.

I couldn't agree more.

What they don't get, is Leo was there to confirm the investigators findings. He wasn't there to be "cross examined". The COI hearing the infractions from the horses mouth is much more impactful than reading it in a report.

Also as you said, they have done anything but cooperate with the investigation, going so far as to attempt to intimidate witnesses at their sentencing hearing. OMs football program needs to be crippled. So the network gets the message.

Bubb Rubb
09-12-2017, 12:39 PM

So the timing is crippling? Funny.

Wait, I thought they were all in on Luke. Sounds like not-a-fan showed his cards a little too early here.

msbulldog
09-12-2017, 12:44 PM
Yep, I would have loved to see a video of Leo walking to the room as these nitwits are yelling insults. Suddenly, Leo feigns a quick move at them and they all run thru several walls, except the one who drops dead of a heart attack. Now that would make my day.

KB549
09-12-2017, 12:49 PM
"That's crippling, program altering. The week after Thanksgiving there will be dozens of schools looking for coaches."

Wait. I'm confused. Do you mean to tell me that it has been decided Matt Luke isn't going to be their coach next year? I know his title is Interim, but after 2 games, you're already saying we can do better? Please. No coach in his right mind is going to accept a job there if the penalties are announced at the end of this week or in 2020. You're looking at probably 40 over 4, maybe 50 over 5. Likely a 3 year bowl ban, and maybe a 4 year ban. 6 years of probation. And a third, or more, of your team leaving for greener pastures. You will be lucky if your QB doesn't have to play cornerback, too.

Knowing all of this, with Mississippi's 4 year contract limit, you will have to pay a semi decent coach $7-$8 million to come. And by semi decent, I don't mean Gruden, Dungy, or Kelly. The problem is you can't afford it. You're going to be putting out 2-10, 3-9 seasons.....maybe. Attendance will plummet. The fines imposed is going to be athletic department crippling if you have to pay back money received for seasons played with ineligible players.

Your best bet is to hire Danny Hugh back before the show cause kicks in. Or roll the dice with that huge headed guy you have now.

Commercecomet24
09-12-2017, 12:50 PM
Yeah like any legit coach is gonna jump on board there radioactive program. They really are a special kind of stupid

parabrave
09-12-2017, 02:01 PM
Wait. I'm confused. Do you mean to tell me that it has been decided Matt Luke isn't going to be their coach next year? I know his title is Interim, but after 2 games, you're already saying we can do better? Please. No coach in his right mind is going to accept a job there if the penalties are announced at the end of this week or in 2020. You're looking at probably 40 over 4, maybe 50 over 5. Likely a 3 year bowl ban, and maybe a 4 year ban. 6 years of probation. And a third, or more, of your team leaving for greener pastures. You will be lucky if your QB doesn't have to play cornerback, too.

Knowing all of this, with Mississippi's 4 year contract limit, you will have to pay a semi decent coach $7-$8 million to come. And by semi decent, I don't mean Gruden, Dungy, or Kelly. The problem is you can't afford it. You're going to be putting out 2-10, 3-9 seasons.....maybe. Attendance will plummet. The fines imposed is going to be athletic department crippling if you have to pay back money received for seasons played with ineligible players.

Your best bet is to hire Danny Hugh back before the show cause kicks in. Or roll the dice with that huge headed guy you have now.

Well there was a grave robbery reported by OPD last week. A witness said some reddish grey headed older white gentleman and some dorky white 30ish man and some guy with a huge hump were seen taking the casket to a grey castle like structure with a lightning on on the keep.

msujan
09-12-2017, 04:11 PM
Guess somewhere along the way the confidentiality instructions/rules got "redacted ".