PDA

View Full Version : Apparently SA39 testified before the COI today

HailStater1
09-11-2017, 08:24 PM
According to Pat Forde it seems that Leo has already do done his thing today

Jack Lambert
09-11-2017, 08:26 PM
I hope he gave the Ole Miss folks the California wave on his way out.

lefty96
09-11-2017, 08:29 PM
People up here in Arkansas are on the "MSU is in trouble now" bandwagon

Bass Chaser
09-11-2017, 08:30 PM
Mullen got him in and out like a special ops - Genius.

Jack Lambert
09-11-2017, 08:33 PM

They are hoping because they know that ARK is on it's way to the bottom feeders in the SEC. Trying to make themselves feel better.

lefty96
09-11-2017, 08:38 PM
They are hoping because they know that ARK is on it's way to the bottom feeders in the SEC. Trying to make themselves feel better.

It's the "Lewis has immunity but the school does not line".

Liverpooldawg
09-11-2017, 08:44 PM

If there was any inkling of ANYTHING wrong on our part with Leo, Bracky would have suspended the whole football team. Hey Rebs, we actually have a compliance department that does its job. What part of the fact that MSU has checked with the NCAA at least twice about Leo and been given the all clear do you not understand?

Pollodawg
09-11-2017, 08:44 PM

Arkansas fans are just weird all the way around. We'll beat the daylights out of them this season.

anubus
09-11-2017, 08:50 PM
Mullen got him in and out like a special ops - Genius.

Dan could create military coups in North Korea China and Russia while coming up with a plan to defeat LSU.....Chuck Norris wears Dan Mullen shorts

Cooterpoot
09-11-2017, 09:12 PM
Gene smuggled him in like an Okolona RB.

State82
09-11-2017, 09:44 PM

Inbred hillbillies are very slow. Very slow. Just humor them and slip out the side door. Before it's too late.

dparker
09-11-2017, 10:15 PM
If there was any inkling of ANYTHING wrong on our part with Leo, Bracky would have suspended the whole football team. Hey Rebs, we actually have a compliance department that does its job. What part of the fact that MSU has checked with the NCAA at least twice about Leo and been given the all clear do you not understand?

To me the funniest part of all this is how for years people were bad mouthing Bracky and they are now praising him. Not singling you out and I'm not related to him. Just an observation

Commercecomet24
09-11-2017, 10:28 PM
To me the funniest part of all this is how for years people were bad mouthing Bracky and they are now praising him. Not singling you out and I'm not related to him. Just an observation

There used to be fire bracky threads everyday. Havent seen one in awhile. Guess our administration knew what they were doing keeping bracky around.

BeardoMSU
09-11-2017, 10:31 PM

This.

Dawgpile
09-11-2017, 10:40 PM
Gene smuggled him in like an Okolona RB.

ReP

Liverpooldawg
09-12-2017, 08:01 AM

I was never in the tar and feather Bracky bandwagon. Once it became apparent what was going on up north it was obviously a very good thing that we had him.

TrapGame
09-12-2017, 08:11 AM

Well, besides screwing siblings and watching their team self destruct they have to have another hobby.

Mimi's Babies
09-12-2017, 08:47 AM
I was never in the tar and feather Bracky bandwagon. Once it became apparent what was going on up north it was obviously a very good thing that we had him.

I as a Bulldawg Club supporter VOTE to give BB a HUGE RAISE......