PDA

View Full Version : Baylor OC

bocfarm
09-21-2013, 04:05 PM
Don't know who it is but we need to get him

CadaverDawg
09-21-2013, 04:30 PM
Damn, I didn't realize that game was 42-0 with 9:00 left in the FIRST HALF! Geez

bocfarm
09-21-2013, 04:36 PM
And I know they haven't played anyone this yr, I'm basing that comment on the previous 4-5 yrs

maroonmania
09-21-2013, 04:39 PM
Seriously, why is it SO hard for MSU to have a dynamic offense. It seems like just about EVERY D1 school in the nation has at least had some period of time in their history where they had a high flying offense except us. Really thought when we got Mullen that we would at least have a highly productive offense for once but really starting to doubt that at this point. When we have won, even under Mullen, we are still pretty much having to rely primarily on a stingy defense to do it.

Coach34
09-21-2013, 04:41 PM
wasting your time

Mullen wants a tough running attack that is focused on being between the hashmarks. We will change head coaches before we get something like that

ckDOG
09-21-2013, 04:44 PM
Don't know who it is but we need to get him

+1 on the Hal Mumme / Pirate coaching tree who craps out touchdowns.

maroonmania
09-21-2013, 05:03 PM
wasting your time

Mullen wants a tough running attack that is focused on being between the hashmarks. We will change head coaches before we get something like that

Exactly, every HC we get in recent times (Sherrill, Croom, Mullen) seems to want to try and win old school. That is becoming harder and harder to do though with the modern day offenses that put up yards and points with ease. Especially if you don't have a stellar OL. It was much easier to win that way even in Sherrill's coaching days at MSU than it is now.

ckDOG
09-21-2013, 05:44 PM
Flip it over to Princeton / Lehigh for a minute. Princeton just ran a play with 3 QBs in the game. Interesting offense for sure...