PDA

View Full Version : PSA: Pat Forde is Play by Playing the CIO Hearing.

ShotgunDawg
09-11-2017, 12:07 PM
Forde is on the ground and live tweeting the event

Bully13
09-11-2017, 12:09 PM
Updates appreciated for us non tweeters.

ShotgunDawg
09-11-2017, 12:11 PM

Tap on link

https://twitter.com/yahooforde/status/907281606515273729

Duckdog
09-11-2017, 12:18 PM
Tap on link

https://twitter.com/yahooforde/status/907281606515273729

yeah twitter is blocked at work

Mimi's Babies
09-11-2017, 12:26 PM
Damn armed security for a COI Committee meeting with OM?

dawg1
09-11-2017, 12:31 PM
Armed security is needed when convicts are present.

HSVDawg
09-11-2017, 12:31 PM

You aren't missing anything. He isn't allowed in the actual hearing. He is only reporting stupid stuff like bathroom breaks and talking about the security guards. I honestly have no idea why he's even there.

Outside Dawg
09-11-2017, 12:32 PM
yeah twitter is blocked at work

Not missing anything so far since its a closed meeting. He's outside... This guy and that guy went to pee. Security guy eating a sandwich.... You're all caught up.

msbulldog
09-11-2017, 12:35 PM
Armed security is needed when convicts are present.

Yep, watching out for those delusional Black Bears.

Harrydawg
09-11-2017, 12:39 PM
I swear to you our tailgate group would have been set up in the parking lot if possible

mstatefan91
09-11-2017, 12:42 PM
My guess is we get a big article either at the end of the day or end of the week. Somebody will leak to Forde and Wolken. Just depends who it is on whether it is positive or negative as regards OM.

I say that, but I think that Forde and especially Wolken are very wary now as regards OM sources.

So.. probably a Godfrey article Thursday morning.

KB21
09-11-2017, 12:48 PM
Hah! The footballscoop guy was chastising Pat for talking about bathroom breaks. I reminded him that his friend Yancey loves to chase recruits to the bathroom.

KentuckyDawg13
09-11-2017, 01:00 PM
Pat lives less than an hour from the meeting. If I was a sports columnist that lived so close, I too would make the trip just to pour salt on the unm wounds.

You aren't missing anything. He isn't allowed in the actual hearing. He is only reporting stupid stuff like bathroom breaks and talking about the security guards. I honestly have no idea why he's even there.

parabrave
09-11-2017, 01:05 PM
bobby cremins a member of the COI. I thought he was still at ND; whoops.

Mobile Bay
09-11-2017, 01:21 PM
Will he send the tweet when the COI orders us to start rueing?

Acid mouth
09-11-2017, 01:22 PM

It'd be great if he got the first interview with Freeze since he quit on July 20th. I wonder if he's still waiting on God to give him the words or if he has just gotten more discrete with getting some strange. It's amazing the cult following this hypocrite developed, the state offering plates he robbed, and the lack of accountability from our state's highest paid employee. Last time I checked, this isn't a catch and release program. I want my MFing beaver barbecue!

BrunswickDawg
09-11-2017, 01:26 PM
bobby cremins a member of the COI. I thought he was still at ND; whoops.

Cremins was never at ND. App State, GT, College of Charlestown

Dawgology
09-11-2017, 01:28 PM
I would be there and try to get interviews after the meeting adjourned. At least report form the scene.

parabrave
09-11-2017, 01:52 PM
Cremins was never at ND. App State, GT, College of Charlestown

well wasn't he at ND till it was discovered that he had a small discrepancy on his resume'? PS how are you making out with IRMA?

Bubb Rubb
09-11-2017, 02:00 PM
well wasn't he at ND till it was discovered that he had a small discrepancy on his resume'? PS how are you making out with IRMA?

Wrong sport, wrong coach. You're thinking of George O'Leary.

Bobby Cremins is a basketball coach....most notably for Georgia Tech.

BrunswickDawg
09-11-2017, 02:46 PM

Wrong sport, wrong coach. You're thinking of George O'Leary.

Bobby Cremins is a basketball coach....most notably for Georgia Tech.

Bingo - O'Leary was at ND.
I bumped the Irma thread with an update.
Short story - we good.

RocketDawg
09-11-2017, 03:18 PM
As I recall, O'Leary was never really at Notre Dame. He left Ga Tech to go there but had only been hired for about a week when they discovered that his resume' wasn't quite honest. If I'm remembering correctly, I'm not sure how Notre Dame let that slip through the cracks ... surely they vetted him before the hire.

Hijacking a little, but who was the guy Alabama hired, then found that he was doing something untoward ... maybe visiting gentlemen's clubs on the Gulf Coast, or something like that?

TrapGame
09-11-2017, 03:21 PM
As I recall, O'Leary was never really at Notre Dame. He left Ga Tech to go there but had only been hired for about a week when they discovered that his resume' wasn't quite honest. If I'm remembering correctly, I'm not sure how Notre Dame let that slip through the cracks ... surely they vetted him before the hire.

Hijacking a little, but who was the guy Alabama hired, then found that he was doing something untoward ... maybe visiting gentlemen's clubs on the Gulf Coast, or something like that?

Mike "It's Rolling Baby" Price. Had a threesome with some strippers.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
09-11-2017, 03:21 PM
On the boneyard, Steve said that Leo will not answer any questions about other member institutions. This is strictly about ole miss.

TrapGame
09-11-2017, 03:23 PM
On the boneyard, Steve said that Leo will not answer any questions about other member institutions. This is strictly about ole miss.

Shirley, this is a falsehood perpetrated by the conspiracy.***

HSVDawg
09-11-2017, 04:40 PM

It slipped through the cracks because they didn't even read the body of his resume. Just the heading.

"O'Leary....yep he sure seems Irish alright"

BiscuitEater
09-11-2017, 04:42 PM

Not to be outdone, Ole Miss 24/7 has a real thread .. "Committee On Infractions Hearing Real-Time Update Thread"

They are covering the potty breaks too!

Commercecomet24
09-11-2017, 05:18 PM
Shirley, this is a falsehood perpetrated by the conspiracy.***

Of course it is cause we are the ones in trouble not the bears******

starkvegasdawg
09-11-2017, 05:28 PM

But Yancy said this was the start of our rue. Now I'll have to put all of this sack cloth I stockpiled up for sale on eBay.

Pollodawg
09-11-2017, 05:42 PM
Ben Garrett be all like: "The COI members are having to take frequent pee breaks to keep from peeing their pants out of fear."

Pollodawg
09-11-2017, 05:49 PM
Really? They find it repugnant that the NCAA would "leak" to Steve what they're going to ask Leo? But it's not repugnant at at all that your side ran a student athelete's name through the mud for nothing but baby back bitch pettiness? That's what that fan base represents.

Commercecomet24
09-11-2017, 05:53 PM
Really? They find it repugnant that the NCAA would "leak" to Steve what they're going to ask Leo? But it's not repugnant at at all that you're side ran a student athelete's name through the mud for nothing Baby back bitch pettiness? That's what that fan base represents.

Very well put!

msbulldog
09-11-2017, 06:29 PM

Mike Price.

msbulldog
09-11-2017, 06:32 PM

O'Leary claimed a Master's he didn't have.

msbulldog
09-11-2017, 06:37 PM
Really? They find it repugnant that the NCAA would "leak" to Steve what they're going to ask Leo? But it's not repugnant at at all that you're side ran a student athelete's name through the mud for nothing Baby back bitch pettiness? That's what that fan base represents.

Ain't that the damn truth! Rep given!

MabenMaroon
09-11-2017, 06:59 PM
Mike Price.

Former Title Holder of the "World's Most Expensive Lap Dance". held the title from 2003 to July 2017, when Hugh 'Bucky' Freezus said " Hold my beer" ....

Pollodawg
09-11-2017, 07:15 PM
So, you all "record" a conversation between a student athelete's mother and a coach in order to blackmail said athelete into signing with OM, then you have the nerve, the down right audacity, to be mad when this kid turns on you after you threaten his family with said "recording." That's 17ing disgusting. Shit like this is why the rest of the conferenece is rejoicing at your downfall. I'll let Neal and Herr Godfrey have a second to look up the noun "audacity."