PDA

View Full Version : Guys, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but

somebodyshotmypaw
09-11-2017, 06:26 AM
Bjork had dinner with the committee last night at the hotel. It's bad for us. It seems this whole thing was a conspiracy perpetuated by Dan Mullen. Expect Leo to serve a lengthy suspension. Ole Miss will receive an apology letter and a certificate of commendation for self reporting most of the violations. Barnes and Noble is already pulling Flim Flam from the shelves. I could even see Freeze being reinstated and returning to practice as soon as he gets cleaned up and gets his clothes back on. So brace yourselves.

Bully13
09-11-2017, 06:32 AM
Yep, my inside sources informed me the same. Bad day fo sho.

Leeshouldveflanked
09-11-2017, 06:40 AM
I can't handle much more RUEing....

Mimi's Babies
09-11-2017, 06:48 AM
So sad.... More RUEing to come.....:(
It is 9/11/2017.....

notsofarawaydawg
09-11-2017, 06:51 AM
Tic Toc Tic Toc Tic Toc

somebodyshotmypaw
09-11-2017, 06:52 AM
Now I'm hearing that Vitter bumped into a committee member at the ice machine on the 3rd floor of the hotel this morning and the committee member told him "I'm sorry y'all got drug into this. It appears that our investigative arm has an axe to grind against Ole Miss. This will probably cost the investigator his job. We will probably just accept your self-imposed penalties to save face".

Dolphus Raymond
09-11-2017, 07:04 AM
Now I'm hearing that Vitter bumped into a committee member at the ice machine on the 3rd floor of the hotel this morning and the committee member told him "I'm sorry y'all got drug into this. It appears that our investigative arm has an axe to grind against Ole Miss. This will probably cost the investigator his job. We will probably just accept your self-imposed penalties to save face".
I am hearing the same thing and will only add (per my sources) that the committee member went on and on about what a bad look this entire process has been for the NCAA.

msstatelp1
09-11-2017, 07:06 AM
" We will probably just accept your self-imposed penalties to save face".

I've seen this reported by multiple OM sources and we all know how right they've been throughout this. We are gonna RUE the day we let Dan and Leo conspire.

starkvegasdawg
09-11-2017, 07:06 AM
I heard the COI was so embarrassed one committee member offered his wife to Freeze for the night as a sign of atonement.

Reason2succeed
09-11-2017, 07:12 AM
I heard that after a preliminary look at the charges that were level against the OM football team most of them have been deemed to be caused by Houston Nutt and the hangover from his staff. The committee suspects that when the dust clears it will mostly just be the wbb and track stuff that sticks.

somebodyshotmypaw
09-11-2017, 07:34 AM
My cousin's girlfriend works for Delta Airlines. It appears most of the committee was flying out Thursday morning. They've now changed their flight to late this evening. So it appears this thing will move quickly due to exemplary cooperation by Ole Miss and many of the charges being dropped.

ShotgunDawg
09-11-2017, 07:36 AM
Yancy just reported that he was taking a dump & in the next stall over he overheard a COI talking on his phone about how ridiculous it is that Ole Miss is even here.

Martianlander
09-11-2017, 07:39 AM
I heard the COI was so embarrassed one committee member offered his wife to Freeze for the night as a sign of atonement.

True, but he told Freeze that the woman was his sister.

JoseBrown
09-11-2017, 07:51 AM
I've seen this reported by multiple OM sources and we all know how right they've been throughout this. We are gonna RUE the day we let Dan and Leo conspire.

I had heard but didn't want to say anything. Guess I will go ahead and let y'all know now. I was told by a high ranking person on a committee that Dan would end up with a ten year show cause for collabing with the NCAA.

Jack Lambert
09-11-2017, 08:00 AM
Yancy just reported that he was taking a dump & in the next stall over he overheard a COI talking on his phone about how ridiculous it is that Ole Miss is even here.

I kind of heard the same thing except Yancy wasn't taking a dump. I heard he was working a glory hole.

somebodyshotmypaw
09-11-2017, 08:01 AM
I was told by a high ranking person on a committee that Dan would end up with a ten year show cause for collabing with the NCAA.

I've heard the same thing. If so, Dan is getting off pretty light considering the depth of this conspiracy. I'm embarrassed to be a state alum.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
09-11-2017, 09:01 AM
sad thing is that some idiots read that BS over on OM boards and actually have to come back over here to post about it as a "joke"...but actually are really looking for reassurance that everything will be ok for us.

Lord McBuckethead
09-11-2017, 10:29 AM

I bet he tapped his foot on the ground like a republican in a denver airport.

anubus
09-11-2017, 01:38 PM
PM me asap.......

MeridianDog
09-11-2017, 01:50 PM
You guys are so full of crap.

They will die a slow and painful death.

It is their destiny.

They sowed the seeds of destruction and the wind pushed the seed right back into their fields

They are in the reaping stage now.

It will be apocalyptic in seriousness.

So there.

shannondawg
09-11-2017, 01:58 PM
I'm glad that I didn't give somebody money to buy me a t shirt.

TrapGame
09-11-2017, 01:59 PM

It is their destiny.

They sowed the seeds of destruction and the wind pushed the seed right back into their fields

So there.

Freeze sowed quite a few seeds.

somebodyshotmypaw
09-11-2017, 02:14 PM

It is their destiny.

So there.

You need to plug in your sarcasm detector. I don't think this was meant to be a serious thread.

msstatelp1
09-11-2017, 04:16 PM
You need to plug in your sarcasm detector. I don't think this was meant to be a serious thread.

Yeah, I think someone missed the joke.