PDA

View Full Version : Vandy will win the east

preachermatt83
09-10-2017, 11:23 PM
You heard it here first.

Quaoarsking
09-10-2017, 11:35 PM
Doubt it. Looking at their schedule:
Assuming home games over Kentucky and Mizzou are a given, they'll need to go at least 2-1 in their first 3 SEC games (Alabama, @Florida, Georgia) and 2-1 on their remaining road games (Ole Miss, South Carolina, Tennessee). And even then, they're 6-2 and that might not be enough.

I actually think South Carolina might pull it off, or else Georgia just wins it by default despite not being that good.

Commercecomet24
09-10-2017, 11:38 PM
Usce and Uga have the best shot. Vandy has a pretty good team though.

Reason2succeed
09-11-2017, 03:05 AM
Usce and Uga have the best shot. Vandy has a pretty good team though.

I agree. Vandy will definitely compete because they RTGDFB and play defense but I give the edge to SCar. Boom has it together and will win it.

Talk about a huge turn around. Florida fans are gonna be pissed...a little bit. I don't think he fit there and they want an every year dominator not a sometimes winner at coach.

Kirby Smart lacks intensity. I forget what Trump said about Jeb but it's the same thing with Kirby. Dude just doesn't have that swag. You have to have that extra umph to the win consistently in the SEC.

Dawg496
09-11-2017, 06:19 AM
Low energy

msstate7
09-11-2017, 06:50 AM
I agree. Vandy will definitely compete because they RTGDFB and play defense but I give the edge to SCar. Boom has it together and will win it.

Talk about a huge turn around. Florida fans are gonna be pissed...a little bit. I don't think he fit there and they want an every year dominator not a sometimes winner at coach.

Kirby Smart lacks intensity. I forget what Trump said about Jeb but it's the same thing with Kirby. Dude just doesn't have that swag. You have to have that extra umph to the win consistently in the SEC.

Not speaking about you in particularly, but it seems this board loves Vandy's running game and rips ours all day, every day. Vandy has faced mtsu and Alabama a&m (similar competition to us). Vandy is 11th rushing in the sec; we're #1. Again, I'm not saying you do this

Reason2succeed
09-11-2017, 07:19 AM
Yes, Kirby is low energy. Look at his face at the end of the ND game. He looks like a concerned grandma not a HC.

I don't hear people ripping out running game. I hear people wanting to see us RTGDFB more.

msstate7
09-11-2017, 07:24 AM
Yes, Kirby is low energy. Look at his face at the end of the ND game. He looks like a concerned grandma not a HC.

I don't hear people ripping out running game. I hear people wanting to see us RTGDFB more.

There's a fire-hev, our oline sucks thread every day. Hev is our running game cood

ShotgunDawg
09-11-2017, 07:33 AM

Jake Bentley is significantly better than any QB he had at Florida.

That's the biggest difference

Dawg61
09-11-2017, 07:51 AM
We need a new moniker PTGDFBWA cause we ain't winning any of the next three games without it.

Pass The God Damn Football With Accuracy

Jack Lambert
09-11-2017, 08:23 AM
You heard it here first.

Sorry I have already heard that. :)

smootness
09-11-2017, 09:53 AM
Please.