PDA

View Full Version : any of you cats see Baker plant the OU flag?

TUSK
09-10-2017, 10:02 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOh

Hi

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo....

I laughed...

Commercecomet24
09-10-2017, 10:05 PM
I did. Poor urban lol

BeardoMSU
09-10-2017, 10:06 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOh

Hi

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo....

I laughed...

Cats?!?! Our mascot is the Bulldogs, Tusk.**

Reason2succeed
09-10-2017, 10:07 PM
I didn't really like it. In a game it would be taunting so after the game I see it as bad sportsmanship. I realize that it is in response to what OSU did after the game in Norman but if that spreads there will be a fights on the field after games.

I would challenge anyone on how that is okay but TD celebrations are taunting.

TUSK
09-10-2017, 10:11 PM
I didn't really like it. In a game it would be taunting so after the game I see it as bad sportsmanship. I realize that it is in response to what OSU did after the game in Norman but if that spreads there will be a fights on the field after games.

I would challenge anyone on how that is okay but TD celebrations are taunting.

Oh, I'm not suggesting it was "sporting" or "classy"... I wouldn't want any of my guys doin' that...

But, it was "amusing" and "deserved"...

CJDAWG85
09-10-2017, 10:27 PM
Win with class. Dude is a good QB, but too immature.

Commercecomet24
09-10-2017, 10:29 PM
Oh, I'm not suggesting it was "sporting" or "classy"... I wouldn't want any of my guys doin' that...

But, it was "amusing" and "deserved"...

Yeah karma can be a witch!

Jack Lambert
09-10-2017, 10:33 PM
Texans have big egos and Oky's are Texan want a be's

ShotgunDawg
09-10-2017, 10:37 PM
I had a good long talk a few days ago with someone that was in & around the building for Urban's entire tenure at Florida & it was quite interesting to say the least.

Basically, in his opinion, Urban is a fraud & the longer he's at one place, the more people realize that & thus he loses all discipline & continuity. He said that level of discipline in the Florida program under Urban was an absolute joke.

When you think about it, in short stints Urban can compete with Saban, but Urban's program fell apart of Florida & may be on the cusp of falling a part at Ohio State. When has Urban had sustained success at one place?

I could go on with some stories that the guy told me, but basically Urban isn't the type of coach, like Saban, Mullen, Gundy, Dantanio, etc that can stay in one place for a long period of time & sustain success. I suspect Harbaugh may be closer to Meyer than not.

The guy also told me that many of the reasons that Mullen runs his program like he does, in terms of character, hard work, no guaranteed playing time, earn what you get, etc.... is because he observed the exact opposite at Florida & saw how it destroyed the program. Said the entire Percy Harvin migraine thing BS & he only started saying he had migraines at Florida so he didn't have to practice.

Don't be surprised if Ohio State goes down the shitter like Florida did. A little bit of Urban goes a long way & burns everyone out. He's a resurrector, not a sustainer

Bully13
09-10-2017, 10:47 PM
I'll never forget urbans reaction post game after we whooped that gator ass when our fans gave that bulldog shout. He heard it and it was like a knife went thru his butt. Loved it.

Lord McBuckethead
09-11-2017, 02:42 AM
Truth be told, Harvin didn't need practice. The dude was that good.

Reason2succeed
09-11-2017, 02:59 AM
Truth be told, Harvin didn't need practice. The dude was that good.

Maybe he didn't on the college level but that is the reason why he has never had success in the NFL. Plus, it's contagious. If he doesn't need practice then why should the other stars practice or practice hard.

I like the discipline that Mullen has in our program. Even though it may cost a game here or there it keeps us from being embarrassed EVERY offseason and it has made him more consistent than OM which will pay off in recruiting now that OM can't throw money around as blatantly to sabatoge our classes.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
09-11-2017, 05:21 AM
I had a good long talk a few days ago with someone that was in & around the building for Urban's entire tenure at Florida & it was quite interesting to say the least.

Basically, in his opinion, Urban is a fraud & the longer he's at one place, the more people realize that & thus he loses all discipline & continuity. He said that level of discipline in the Florida program under Urban was an absolute joke.

When you think about it, in short stints Urban can compete with Saban, but Urban's program fell apart of Florida & may be on the cusp of falling a part at Ohio State. When has Urban had sustained success at one place?

I could go on with some stories that the guy told me, but basically Urban isn't the type of coach, like Saban, Mullen, Gundy, Dantanio, etc that can stay in one place for a long period of time & sustain success. I suspect Harbaugh may be closer to Meyer than not.

The guy also told me that many of the reasons that Mullen runs his program like he does, in terms of character, hard work, no guaranteed playing time, earn what you get, etc.... is because he observed the exact opposite at Florida & saw how it destroyed the program. Said the entire Percy Harvin migraine thing BS & he only started saying he had migraines at Florida so he didn't have to practice.

Don't be surprised if Ohio State goes down the shitter like Florida did. A little bit of Urban goes a long way & burns everyone out. He's a resurrector, not a sustainer

It really goes to show what kind of a leader Tim Tebow was cancers like Riley Cooper, Percy Harvin, and others on those national title teams.

Reason2succeed
09-11-2017, 07:14 AM
It really goes to show what kind of a leader Tim Tebow was cancers like Riley Cooper, Percy Harvin, and others on those national title teams.

Don't forget Aaron Hernandez.

Dawg61
09-11-2017, 08:01 AM
In 15 seasons at Bowling Green, Utah, Florida and Ohio State Urban Meyer has never had a season with less than 8 wins. His overall record is 166-30. He is 62-7 at Ohio State. Stay off drugs and stop listening to ass broken Florida fans that will never get over Urban piecing out on them so they will make him sound like aidsherpes.

Florida is just another victim of Saban. Urban left UF because their fans had become delusional lunatics and couldn't handle losing to Alabama and Saban. So he left. He won 3 national championships in 8 years at two different schools. He is hardly overrated or a fraud.

ShotgunDawg
09-11-2017, 08:05 AM
This is by far the dumbest shit you have ever typed Shotgun. In 15 seasons at Bowling Green, Utah, Florida and Ohio State Urban Meyer has never had a season with less than 8 wins. His overall record is 166-30. He is 62-7 at Ohio State. Stay off drugs and stop listening to ass broken Florida fans that will never get over Urban piecing out on them so they will make him sound like aidsherpes.

We'll see.

His overall record at different schools is irrelevent because he switched schools. What is relevant is that his program at Florida fell apart & now, like what happened at Florida after Tebow left, Ohio State struggles to move the ball.

My source may have been wrong, but it bears watching.

Jack Lambert
09-11-2017, 08:14 AM
In 15 seasons at Bowling Green, Utah, Florida and Ohio State Urban Meyer has never had a season with less than 8 wins. His overall record is 166-30. He is 62-7 at Ohio State. Stay off drugs and stop listening to ass broken Florida fans that will never get over Urban piecing out on them so they will make him sound like aidsherpes.

Florida is just another victim of Saban. Urban left UF because their fans had become delusional lunatics and couldn't handle losing to Alabama and Saban. So he left. He won 3 national championships in 8 years at two different schools. He is hardly overrated or a fraud.

That's why he left Florida as if a Hurricane was coming. He saw the writing on the wall and didn't want to end the run.

Dawg61
09-11-2017, 08:42 AM
That's why he left Florida as if a Hurricane was coming. He saw the writing on the wall and didn't want to end the run.

I'd leave too if the fanbase had totally lost sense of reality and wasn't showing the appreciation for the two national titles and three 13-1 seasons in the previous 4 years. Saban is destroying everyone. Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Auburn, Ole Miss, South Carolina, aTm, LSU have all gone full re*ard at some point during Saban's tenure at Bama because they all think they should have a program like Alabama and Saban have.