PDA

View Full Version : Fitzgeralds stats.

craigmid
09-10-2017, 07:06 PM
Would like to see him run up those stats and keep him in the entire game during these blowouts, but he is your starting QB so that would be silly, and who would do that?
Oh wait....

Commercecomet24
09-10-2017, 07:16 PM
lol someone did that yesterday!

TrapGame
09-10-2017, 08:09 PM
And the SECN was giving him a BJ all day long for it. If ya can't run up stats on UT-Martin you really suck.

Commercecomet24
09-10-2017, 08:12 PM
And the SECN was giving him a BJ all day long for it. If ya can't run up stats on UT-Martin you really suck.

No kidding. They were pumping ole shea like he's Tom Brady and he hasn't beaten a real team yet.

Lumpy Chucklelips
09-10-2017, 08:23 PM
That, plus did you hear Booger say, "what has surprised me so far is the defenses for the two Mississippi schools. The defense is going to carry these two teams". I honestly turned the tv off and went to bed. How he has a job doing what he does is beyond me.

msstate7
09-10-2017, 08:27 PM
That, plus did you hear Booger say, "what has surprised me so far is the defenses for the two Mississippi schools. The defense is going to carry these two teams". I honestly turned the tv off and went to bed. How he has a job doing what he does is beyond me.
Wut? This is why I don't understand why guys here let these "analysts" bother them... they (analysts) probably don't even watch much of our games

Willn1
09-10-2017, 08:28 PM
The game was still in question into the 4th quarter. They had to keep Shea in to win the game. That's the sad part about this.

Commercecomet24
09-10-2017, 08:31 PM
The game was still in question into the 4th quarter. They had to keep Shea in to win the game. That's the sad part about this.

Shea was in the game with 4 minutes to play and a 20+ point lead and still throwing the ball. What do you call that?

Commercecomet24
09-10-2017, 08:32 PM

Booger also picked us AND unm to win the egg bowl. Lol

craigmid
09-10-2017, 08:42 PM
Shea was in the game with 4 minutes to play and a 20+ point lead and still throwing the ball. What do you call that?

Sad.

Jack Lambert
09-10-2017, 08:48 PM

I heard him say that as well. Like I said in the past I don't listen to anyone named booger. You get that name one way and only one way.

craigmid
09-11-2017, 06:38 PM
No run defense. No run game. They HAVE to pass.

JoseBrown
09-11-2017, 06:46 PM
And when predicting the SEC West in preseason on FineBaayum, he picked Bama, Auburn, LSU, then said the rest don't really matter. Im sure to him we don't, but to some of Paul's listeners we do matter.