PDA

View Full Version : What time does the COI actually start tomorrow?

MabenMaroon
09-10-2017, 07:03 PM
Also,is it a one day event? When does Leo appear? How are the findings released. Just wanted to know how much popcorn to pop:)

msstate7
09-10-2017, 07:06 PM
Sucks one of our most important players will be most likely missing 2 days of practice (travel day before and actual day there) for a huge game

RocketDawg
09-10-2017, 07:11 PM
Start time is confidential. **

Skydawg1
09-10-2017, 07:15 PM
Sucks one of our most important players will be most likely missing 2 days of practice (travel day before and actual day there) for a huge gameIt's hilarious that UM's HEAD COACH will most likely have to miss two days of practice while his fatass is up there in KY. Then having to travel across the country for their game at Cal. brrrahaha

preachermatt83
09-10-2017, 07:23 PM
Also,is it a one day event? When does Leo appear? How are the findings released. Just wanted to know how much popcorn to pop:)

No need for popcorn. Will be abt 6 to 8 weeks before we know anything.

ShotgunDawg
09-10-2017, 07:39 PM

10:00 AM on Court TV live

Mobile Bay
09-10-2017, 07:44 PM
Start time is confidential, the proceedings are confidential and it will last two or three days. We won't know anything until November. So slow your roll.

msstate7
09-10-2017, 07:45 PM
Start time is confidential, the proceedings are confidential and it will last two or three days. We won't know anything until November. So slow your roll.

It was confidential. Om released time and place after being told not to

Mimi's Babies
09-10-2017, 08:00 PM
Here's a little information: http://athleticsworking.wp2.olemiss.edu/
The information listed below came from the web page above...... Notice the warning about Confidentiality... what a slap in the
face....

Page 1 Paragraph 1 excerpt: The panel has set aside
two – three full days for this hearing. NCAA infractions hearings are closed to the public, and the information discussed during these hearings is considered confidential, as is the date, time and location of the hearing

Chancellor Jeffrey S. Vitter The University of Mississippi July 21, 2017 Page No. 3 ________

Confidentiality
You are reminded that NCAA Bylaw 19.01.3 requires that all infractions-related information such as location, date/time, panel identification and involved parties remain confidential throughout the infractions process. See also Division I COI IOP 4-1 Confidentiality. This includes, among other things, the substance of the case, panel identification and involved parties

We can look for the results of the COI to become public on or about the Friday before the Egg Bowl..... Let the fun begin....

redstickdawg
09-10-2017, 09:00 PM
Here's a little information: http://athleticsworking.wp2.olemiss.edu/
The information listed below came from the web page above...... Notice the warning about Confidentiality... what a slap in the
face....

Page 1 Paragraph 1 excerpt: The panel has set aside
two – three full days for this hearing. NCAA infractions hearings are closed to the public, and the information discussed during these hearings is considered confidential, as is the date, time and location of the hearing

Chancellor Jeffrey S. Vitter The University of Mississippi July 21, 2017 Page No. 3 ________

Confidentiality
You are reminded that NCAA Bylaw 19.01.3 requires that all infractions-related information such as location, date/time, panel identification and involved parties remain confidential throughout the infractions process. See also Division I COI IOP 4-1 Confidentiality. This includes, among other things, the substance of the case, panel identification and involved parties

We can look for the results of the COI to become public on or about the Friday before the Egg Bowl..... Let the fun begin....

exemplary cooperation my butt. I fully expect that the tsun release of the date and time will do nothing but hurt them and make the process more contentious. I fully expect that chuckie and xanax boy will release info to help their cause and claim that they have inside NCAA sources, but the real sources will be the bdork and others. We can expect a steady diet of nothing but bashing us, LL and the NCAA process until the report is released.

Liverpooldawg
09-10-2017, 09:17 PM
exemplary cooperation my butt. I fully expect that the tsun release of the date and time will do nothing but hurt them and make the process more contentious. I fully expect that chuckie and xanax boy will release info to help their cause and claim that they have inside NCAA sources, but the real sources will be the bdork and others. We can expect a steady diet of nothing but bashing us, LL and the NCAA process until the report is released.

This for sure. Don't belive a word they put out. Given their record why would you even think about believing them?

confucius say
09-10-2017, 09:41 PM
It starts at 730 tomorrow morning. Supposed to at least.

IMissJack
09-10-2017, 09:45 PM
So when will actual penalties be announced?

Dawgowar
09-10-2017, 09:53 PM

6-8 weeks.

gravedigger
09-10-2017, 09:54 PM

8 weeks. Late November

BeardoMSU
09-10-2017, 09:57 PM
Jarreth say....

https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/enhanced/webdr03/2013/8/2/13/anigif_enhanced-buzz-30430-1375466108-43.gif

IMissJack
09-10-2017, 10:04 PM
8 weeks. Late November

Would love for that to correspond to the Eggbowl. Wow can you imagine?

Reason2succeed
09-10-2017, 10:12 PM
It starts at 730 tomorrow morning. Supposed to at least.

Is there a viewing or wake?*** They're dead men walking.

Mimi's Babies
09-11-2017, 06:05 AM
It is 9/11/2017.... 6:03 am CST.

Ole miss is in the hot seat of the chopping block starting this morning.

Cannot wait to watch the OM spin.