PDA

View Full Version : Nick saban

msstate7
09-09-2017, 05:26 PM
I can't stand the dude; but there is one thing I like about him... he doesn't embarrass lesser teams. He could name the score vs teams like Fresno state, but he holds the reigns in. I like that

RocketDawg
09-09-2017, 05:29 PM
Yeah, that's true. I quit watching the game a long time ago but it was obvious their offense could score at will.

JoseBrown
09-09-2017, 05:31 PM
Yea, he does that against us too most years. I like that about him too.**** But seriously, that's true about Saban. Unlike Freeze or apparently Fatt Luke's philosophy either...

I must edit my comments above. I am in NO way comparing Freeze or Fatt Luke to 'MMDL'. I'm merely comparing the fact that he throttles back and gets his stars out of there pretty quick against most teams when he gets a little separation. And it seems Fatt Luke will keep starters in until late in 4th quarter against cupcakes to either try to score 70 or pad stats or both like Freeze did. They coach like punks.

TUSK
09-09-2017, 05:37 PM
I can't stand the dude; but there is one thing I like about him... he doesn't embarrass lesser teams. He could name the score vs teams like Fresno state, but he holds the reigns in. I like that

I'm changing his acronym to MMDL....

My Merciful Dark Lord

He played a bunch of cats...