Reason2succeed
09-09-2017, 11:16 AM
His defense is amazing....ly bad.

BayouDawg
09-09-2017, 11:17 AM
And yet Louisville fans swore they got the better end of the deal

TrapGame
09-09-2017, 11:21 AM
We have 5 times the talent of Louisville on defense. They had one four star on the two deep. Grantham told Will Sammon he wished he had this level of talent at Louisville. Grantham is a kid in a candy store with this defense.

Dawg61
09-09-2017, 11:26 AM
And yet Louisville fans swore they got the better end of the deal

That's what happens when you're butthurt from your team choking at the end of the year. You look for blame and Grantham became the target cause no way were they blaming their heisman trophy winner or motorcycle wrecking head coach. Grantham is a dickhead so he was an easy pick for them. All logic went out the window once they settled on who would receive the blame so they justified bringing in the #114 ranked defensive coach was still better than the #14 ranked guy they already had. There was some falling out between Grantham and Petrino too over the Wake Forest guy selling their playbook.

Sacrifice
09-09-2017, 11:27 AM
Sirmom will be good for LJs heisman run. They'll have to score 50 to win a game.

BayouDawg
09-09-2017, 11:41 AM
That's what happens when you're butthurt from your team choking at the end of the year. You look for blame and Grantham became the target cause no way were they blaming their heisman trophy winner or motorcycle wrecking head coach. Grantham is a dickhead so he was an easy pick for them. All logic went out the window once they settled on who would receive the blame so they justified bringing in the #114 ranked defensive coach was still better than the #14 ranked guy they already had. There was some falling out between Grantham and Petrino too over the Wake Forest guy selling their playbook.

Yea I hear Petrino is not the most pleasant person to work for.

Westdawg
09-09-2017, 11:53 AM
Just turned on this game. Louisville up 13-7, but UNC just hit that seam route with ease.....I had a flashback of last year's D.

Westdawg
09-09-2017, 11:55 AM
.....and TE free to inside 10.....and then TD for UNC. 😱😱😱👀👀👀👀👀

EdDawg
09-09-2017, 11:56 AM
Petrino doesn't care about defense his best athletes play offense and any leftovers that can't impact the offensive side get moved to defense.

BayouDawg
09-09-2017, 11:56 AM
Peter sirmon is still providing the ultimate confidence boost for qbs in their first career start. He's a true humanitarian

Reason2succeed
09-09-2017, 12:12 PM
Petrino doesn't care about defense his best athletes play offense and any leftovers that can't impact the offensive side get moved to defense.

Pertain just likes that his offense gets more possessions.*** Seriously, that defense is going to cost them at least four games.

maroonmania
09-09-2017, 01:32 PM
We have 5 times the talent of Louisville on defense. They had one four star on the two deep. Grantham told Will Sammon he wished he had this level of talent at Louisville. Grantham is a kid in a candy store with this defense.

But, but, Jake "Mr. Expert" Wimberly said most of our defensive problems last year couldn't be blamed on Sirmon. I still say the reason we looked like we were not giving proper effort last year was mostly a reflection of our DC. Lack of an aggressive attitude and uncertainty of responsibility on various plays can make it look like guys just aren't giving effort.

BayouDawg
09-09-2017, 01:39 PM
But, but, Jake "Mr. Expert" Wimberly said most of our defensive problems last year couldn't be blamed on Sirmon. I still say the reason we looked like we were giving proper effort last year was mostly a reflection of our DC. Lack of an aggressive attitude and uncertainty of responsibility on various plays can make it look like guys just aren't giving effort.

Jake seems like an ok guy but I can't listen to his show.
But when you have no faith and confidence in your leader it's hard to be motivated.

Commercecomet24
09-09-2017, 01:55 PM
But, but, Jake "Mr. Expert" Wimberly said most of our defensive problems last year couldn't be blamed on Sirmon. I still say the reason we looked like we were not giving proper effort last year was mostly a reflection of our DC. Lack of an aggressive attitude and uncertainty of responsibility on various plays can make it look like guys just aren't giving effort.

Great post! Seriously what kind of credentials does Jake Wimberly have that would make him an expert in breaking down film? Was he like an oc or dc at a p5 school that I don't know about? If not he's just another arm chair qb

HSVDawg
09-09-2017, 02:03 PM
Yea I hear Petrino is not the most pleasant person to work for.

I hear that there is no Power 5 coach in the country that IS pleasant to work for. Its a results oriented business. No points are scored and no games are won for feeling warm and fuzzy about your boss.