PDA

View Full Version : I am so popular with the Rebels these days

Coach34
09-21-2013, 10:29 AM
They have my pics up on Nafoom and of course saying I said things that I didnt say

I hear Rebel Grove has my address and all kinds of shit posted- guess they are planning a party at my house. Also have 4- count them FOUR- people that are going to write my employer to fire me.

I have twitter stalkers mentioning my children's names and such.

It must really be embarrassing for them to let one State person get to them so much they have turned into crazed stalkers. Wow is all I can say. Wow

Ronny
09-21-2013, 10:38 AM
...you are stirring up true psychopaths and that never ends well.

If your family is being pulled into this mess you need to cease and desist as a means to protect them.

blacklistedbully
09-21-2013, 10:38 AM
Man, their obsession with me has not yet gone that far. On Rivals they try all the time to "quote me" on stuff I didn't say. A few have got themselves blacklisted because of their inability to control themselves when it comes to me. I've got more "profile views" than posts (over 7,000 compared to around 6k), and I'm betting it's mostly Ole Miss fans trying to figure out who I am so they can come after me.

They are some sick, sick pups. Coach, I'd bet there's some legal action you could take. Just make sure it's not an OM lawyer. Somehow, when it comes to you, I suspect many would disregard their ethics and break client-lawyer confidentiality. ;)

CadaverDawg
09-21-2013, 10:44 AM
Here's my opinion on this continual cycle of stupidity.

1. If you were a single guy that was hard to dig up info on...I would laugh, and maybe even applaud your willingness and ability to get under Black Bear skin. However, you have a family, and there are crazy ****ers out there, especially some of these Ole Miss weirdos, so I would try to scale it back a little knowing that you could legitimately be putting your family at risk. But obviously, it's your family, so that's your call.

2. It still blows my mind that Ole Miss allows a guy, that they say is a rambling idiot everywhere they talk about him, absolutely mind-**** them daily. And I know they are all reading this as soon as I post, which is sad. To be honest, it's sad on both parts, but at least coach is just one person that is using bad judgement instead of being damn near an entire fan base using poor judgement.

So I guess what I'm saying is, I do not agree with what you're doing coach.....but I definitely don't agree with what the Ole Miss fans response has been either. So I'm not sure why I posted this. It's like both sides of this strange feud need each other in a weird way. I'm convinced that Coach needs Ole Miss attention, and Ole Miss needs to have something to rally around and try to fight as a fan base.

Esmerelda Villalobos
09-21-2013, 10:45 AM
Just call saul
#lwyrup

SignalToNoise
09-21-2013, 10:50 AM
Posting pictures, addresses, children's names, and the likes are way out of line.

blacklistedbully
09-21-2013, 10:52 AM
Just call saul
#lwyrup

:D

Coach34: "Say my name!"
Black Bear fan: "Coach34"

DownwardDawg
09-21-2013, 10:53 AM
Coach34 owns the rebel fanbase. It's pretty funny.

blacklistedbully
09-21-2013, 11:07 AM
Coach, if they get you, know this, "By Grabthar's hammer, by the suns of Warvan, you shall be avenged!"

BossDawg
09-21-2013, 11:07 AM
They are hands down the creepiest, most immature fanbase that I have ever seen - and I'm not even close to joking. It blows my mind that behavior like theirs isn't called out more by the media and such.

Coach 57
09-21-2013, 11:14 AM
Lee, man it is probably a good idea to back off of this honestly. I have a wife of 17yrs & 2 kids (10 yr old bout & 6 yr old daughter) and I couldn't just put them out there like that. We like you man, I ain't too keen on the language y'all use but I do like you. Hopefully next time you are headed to a game we could hook up, but man you might wanna tone it down. I know you love your wife & kids this board & those idiots aren't worth it.

blacklistedbully
09-21-2013, 11:23 AM
Lee, man it is probably a good idea to back off of this honestly. I have a wife of 17yrs & 2 kids (10 yr old bout & 6 yr old daughter) and I couldn't just put them out there like that. We like you man, I ain't too keen on the language y'all use but I do like you. Hopefully next time you are headed to a game we could hook up, but man you might wanna tone it down. I know you love your wife & kids this board & those idiots aren't worth it.

Is he really doing that much? Seems to be it only takes being consistently and honestly critical of their program to get them to go psycho. Are we to allow them to muzzle us out of fear? Don't get me wrong, I agree that if they are threatening the wife & kids, it's a whole different ballgame, and I wouldn't fault anyone for backing down in such a scenario. But do we really want to show these pukes that their tactics succeed?

I do hope you'll look into taking some legal action. Threaten to put some of them behind bars. One would think that if they are threatening you or your family personally, you could get a warrant for the website admin and get their identities, etc. I'm sure the website would want to distance themselves from any possible liability.

At a minimum report this to the police. Things posted online are getting more & more scrutiny. Just look at the recent backlash against "cyber-bullying".

Coach34
09-21-2013, 11:31 AM
I've got someone taking screenshots already

Dawgface
09-21-2013, 11:39 AM
I never have understood why a mature adult goes to the oppositions site. Particularly to stir up crap. That's for teenagers. And I sure don't have any interest in what they are thinking, so no need to go there.

Coach 57
09-21-2013, 11:43 AM
Blacklistedbully, do you have a family? Don't take it so personally that you say "But do you want these pukes to know their tactics succeed?" This ain't a war fella. I'm a prior serviceman there is quite a difference. Maybe we need to curb our fanatical behavior. Look I'm no fan of the ReBears either but Uh, it ain't that serious.

CadaverDawg
09-21-2013, 11:44 AM
I never have understood why a mature adult goes to the oppositions site. Particularly to stir up crap. That's for teenagers. And I sure don't have any interest in what they are thinking, so no need to go there.

See bolded^

Allformullet
09-21-2013, 11:56 AM
I have a tiny penis and being critical of others on a message board makes me feel like it's bigger than it really is. I feel sorry for my wife.

CadaverDawg
09-21-2013, 12:01 PM
Good luck beating Troy today. Try not to slide down on the tobacco spit from the msu players. Rednecks tend to not look where they are spitting that nasty stuff. Oh and I've got a petition with over 3000 signatures to keep Mullen around, hope you all will help the cause.

Holy smokes, you are the king of douches if you think that is remotely funny. Ole Miss may disown you for this post.

Seriously though, there is no words that can properly express how douchey you are.

Allformullet
09-21-2013, 12:05 PM
Go dogs ill be pulling for ya though I don't think our defense can stop Troy's offense, their players are just too talented for them

CadaverDawg
09-21-2013, 12:07 PM
Maybe we should let this guy stay. He is the type that will embarrass their fan base so bad it's worth letting him continue to post. His posts read like he may be a 13 year old girl.

Todd4State
09-21-2013, 12:15 PM
I find it funny that their whole idea is they are upset about something Coach said that they consider morally wrong. So they take action by threatening to do things to Coach that are morally wrong?

Apparently Freeze hasn't covered the New Testament yet.

When you drag kids into it- it's gone way across the line.

DownwardDawg
09-21-2013, 12:32 PM
I have a tiny penis and being critical of others on a message board makes me feel like it's bigger than it really is. I feel sorry for my wife.

Hahahaha!!!! That's the best edit I've ever seen!!!!!!

blacklistedbully
09-21-2013, 12:38 PM
Blacklistedbully, do you have a family? Don't take it so personally that you say "But do you want these pukes to know their tactics succeed?" This ain't a war fella. I'm a prior serviceman there is quite a difference. Maybe we need to curb our fanatical behavior. Look I'm no fan of the ReBears either but Uh, it ain't that serious.

I think you misunderstood me. I did say I wouldn't fault him for taking a step back, considering the threats. I'm suggesting that he should get in touch with police and/or consider legal action. Yes, I too have a wife and kids. Were it me, I'd probably stay off their boards, but only after I made it clear how inappropriate their behaviour was, and let it be know I was taking it seriously and would seek legal and law enforcement help.

CadaverDawg
09-21-2013, 12:39 PM

Funniest thing I've seen in a while

+1

WinningIsRelentless
09-21-2013, 01:00 PM
You would think those mother****ers coming from a law school would know their is cyber stalking laws. I would love to see those nerdy ass ****ers in a mugshot.

PassInterference
09-21-2013, 01:02 PM
Rebels are looking for a reason to bust C34's balls. All C34 did was call out that Ole Miss dude for provoking a fight. There are consequences to getting in fights and unfortuantely that dude's consequences have been quite severe.

Rebels want to say that dude didn't deserve such a bad injury. That's like saying a guy drinking and driving didn't deserve to get killed in a car wreck.

Actions and consequences. Sometimes the consequences are really really bad. So don't be stupid with your actions - that goes for everybody.

gravedigger
09-21-2013, 01:15 PM
I find it funny that their whole idea is they are upset about something Coach said that they consider morally wrong. So they take action by threatening to do things to Coach that are morally wrong?

If you just change a few words in this quote, Todd, you've figured out the whole motivation for the Palestinian/Israeli conflict. One side gets upset at what the other side does or says, and then proceeds to take an action in retaliation that is overkill but makes it feel justified. All of us message board fans seem to have some affinity for the masochistic. Seems like if we have nothing to rejoice about, we can certainly spend our time looking for something to go apeshit crazy being offended by.

If I had to point to a reason the issues are so volatile now, it's because Mullen stole something from them in 2009 that was far more precious than an oblong shaped trophy. He took their arrogance and we as fans followed his lead. OM fans are just returning the favor now that the tide has shifted.

ScoobaDawg
09-21-2013, 01:19 PM
anddd... HE gone

Saltydog
09-21-2013, 01:23 PM
extents they will go to never ceases to amaze me......In the past I tolerated their antics but disliked their fans......Now, it's way past that......I'm to the point of hate just because of stupid shit like this and YES a few bad apples does spoil the whole damn bunch.......

Todd4State
09-21-2013, 01:24 PM
If you just change a few words in this quote, Todd, you've figured out the whole motivation for the Palestinian/Israeli conflict. One side gets upset at what the other side does or says, and then proceeds to take an action in retaliation that is overkill but makes it feel justified. All of us message board fans seem to have some affinity for the masochistic. Seems like if we have nothing to rejoice about, we can certainly spend our time looking for something to go apeshit crazy being offended by.

If I had to point to a reason the issues are so volatile now, it's because Mullen stole something from them in 2009 that was far more precious than an oblong shaped trophy. He took their arrogance and we as fans followed his lead. OM fans are just returning the favor now that the tide has shifted.

You are correct. Ole Miss fans feel like it's their birth right to be good in football. The reality is the had a good run in the 50's and 60's with a really good coach and some creative scheduling that they took advantage of when SEC teams could decide who they wanted to play. No Alabama? Sure, why not.

However, the reality of the situation is they are a very average program- even with their great twenty year run. Because of that, they have to distort reality to make their delusion "fit". Be it recruiting rankings or winning the Egg Bowl- unless of course we're clearly better and then they all of a sudden pretend to "not care". When we took away the Egg Bowl- and actually we have had the better of it since Jackie came along aside from one three year drought when we were on probation and they had the top pick in the NFL draft who was a legacy. Now that they have the Egg back for this year, they have three years of pent up frustration that they are letting out.

Todd4State
09-21-2013, 01:25 PM
anddd... HE gone

I bet that felt good.

Coach34
09-21-2013, 01:43 PM
Ever since I pointed out to the world that the name "Ole Miss" came from slave times on their website- which led to the University removing it from its website- they have been rabid towards me

MS33
09-21-2013, 02:47 PM
Rebels are looking for a reason to bust C34's balls. All C34 did was call out that Ole Miss dude for provoking a fight. There are consequences to getting in fights and unfortuantely that dude's consequences have been quite severe.

Rebels want to say that dude didn't deserve such a bad injury. That's like saying a guy drinking and driving didn't deserve to get killed in a car wreck.

Actions and consequences. Sometimes the consequences are really really bad. So don't be stupid with your actions - that goes for everybody.

He called out the guy for provoking a fight, but without actually knowing if that was the case. The details of what happened are scant at best. The witness stated only that he saw the two parties arguing, not who said what or who said it first. He was "reporting" something as fact without actually knowing. Which was obvious just by reading the title of his original post which said that he got knocked out for running his mouth AFTER the game, which wasn't the case. It was just him spinning and making things up to fit his agenda.

Noxdog
09-21-2013, 02:49 PM
What's your agenda?

Coach34
09-21-2013, 02:54 PM
He called out the guy for provoking a fight, but without actually knowing if that was the case. .

A) Thanks for outing yourself
B) You cant prove that the guy didnt start it- can you? The guy was reported to be shouting at a group of people in a car. You dont do that if you are smart- and he faces extreme consequences unfortunately.

I never said I was glad it happened to him- as the Rebels lie about
I never said I was glad it happened to a Rebel- as the Rebels lie about

Todd4State
09-21-2013, 03:37 PM
He called out the guy for provoking a fight, but without actually knowing if that was the case. The details of what happened are scant at best. The witness stated only that he saw the two parties arguing, not who said what or who said it first. He was "reporting" something as fact without actually knowing. Which was obvious just by reading the title of his original post which said that he got knocked out for running his mouth AFTER the game, which wasn't the case. It was just him spinning and making things up to fit his agenda.

Hey, newsflash- this isn't a media web site.

Ole Miss fans have NO room to talk after all the posts on their subscription sites about intentionally attacking fans with cowbells and posing as MSU fans to hurt MSU.

And let's not forget the RebelBruiser incident on sixpack after Robert Elliott hurt his knee.

M.Fillmore
09-21-2013, 04:01 PM
And let's not forget the RebelBruiser incident on sixpack after Robert Elliott hurt his knee.

I forgot or missed it. What was the RebelBruiser - Robert Elliot incident?

woof_woof
09-21-2013, 04:01 PM
A) Thanks for outing yourself
B) You cant prove that the guy didnt start it- can you? The guy was reported to be shouting at a group of people in a car. You dont do that if you are smart- and he faces extreme consequences unfortunately.

I never said I was glad it happened to him- as the Rebels lie about
I never said I was glad it happened to a Rebel- as the Rebels lie about

Well, A) I didn't know I was hiding. And B) No, I can't prove he didn't start it. That was my point. You were trying to prove that he did, or at least spin it that way. In all of your posts on the subject, it was from the point of view that he started it. In our private messages you said that he couldn't just mouth off or cuss people for no reason and not expect their to be consequences or people to react, so you're assuming that he "had no reason" as in, the people in the car did nothing to provoke him. But that is not known for sure. So lets say it was the reverse. The people in the car said something to him first, by your logic, they can't just mouth off or cuss him without expecting him to react, so he just did what YOU thought should happen and reacted. But, as you said that was not smart, and so goes your logic.

Also, if anything in your original thread was not bad or out of line, why delete it? Or did the admins delete it? Either way it doesn't look good for you. Either A) you realized you were out of line or wrong and deleted it, or B) the admins deleted it because they didn't agree and didn't want it to reflect badly on this site or the fanbase.

And to the admins, since I'm sure this account will surely be banned also, what is the reasoning for the ban? I don't believe I broke any rules "By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of Elitedawgs.com reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason."

I guess I was banned for just having a differing opinion, classic.

Coach34
09-21-2013, 04:06 PM
The kid was jawing with a group of people in a car- that's just dumb. In no way am I glad he got hurt- BUT he did make a terrible decision. Even if he was provoked by a carfull of people- he still needs to stfu. There are strength in numbers and he apparently didnt have back-up. It was a bad decision on his part.

An admin deleted the thread because someone talked about raping my daughter. I did not delete it. That's why it was deleted. Had zero to do with my opinion.

I Banned you- and if you start in with a bunch of "agenda" bullshit again- I'll ban you again.

Coach34
09-21-2013, 04:09 PM

Bruiser said it was fitting Elliot tore an ACL after what he did to OM or something along those lines

I seen it dawg
09-21-2013, 04:10 PM
You're not the kind of poster we want here. Douchebag. Ban hammer commencing. And we don't need to give you a reason asshole.

woof_woof
09-21-2013, 04:10 PM
The kid was jawing with a group of people in a car- that's just dumb. In no way am I glad he got hurt- BUT he did make a terrible decision. Even if he was provoked by a carfull of people- he still needs to stfu. There are strength in numbers and he apparently didnt have back-up. It was a bad decision on his part.

An admin deleted the thread because someone talked about raping my daughter. I did not delete it. That's why it was deleted. Had zero to do with my opinion.

I Banned you- and if you start in with a bunch of "agenda" bullshit again- I'll ban you again.

Okay, I'll just say you were spinning it fit your personal views then.

CadaverDawg
09-21-2013, 04:12 PM
Well, A) I didn't know I was hiding. And B) No, I can't prove he didn't start it. That was my point. You were trying to prove that he did, or at least spin it that way. In all of your posts on the subject, it was from the point of view that he started it. In our private messages you said that he couldn't just mouth off or cuss people for no reason and not expect their to be consequences or people to react, so you're assuming that he "had no reason" as in, the people in the car did nothing to provoke him. But that is not known for sure. So lets say it was the reverse. The people in the car said something to him first, by your logic, they can't just mouth off or cuss him without expecting him to react, so he just did what YOU thought should happen and reacted. But, as you said that was not smart, and so goes your logic.

Also, if anything in your original thread was not bad or out of line, why delete it? Or did the admins delete it? Either way it doesn't look good for you. Either A) you realized you were out of line or wrong and deleted it, or B) the admins deleted it because they didn't agree and didn't want it to reflect badly on this site or the fanbase.

And to the admins, since I'm sure this account will surely be banned also, what is the reasoning for the ban? I don't believe I broke any rules "By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of Elitedawgs.com reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason."

I guess I was banned for just having a differing opinion, classic.

You're a ***** for multiple reasons. Most of all for acting like Coach34 is some entity like Sorts Illustrated. He had an opinion on a damn message board you little twit...and you stalker douchebags are acting like ESPN reported that the kid got what he deserved. Do you not see how retarded you look by not only taking it to extremes on other boards, but to create not 1, but TWO, names on here just to try and further over react?? Damn, you guys are some desperate ****ing losers that need to get a life.

I definitely think Coach was out of line with his comments, and I do not agree with them....however, it was an opinion on a message board so Im not going to burn his damn house down. You guys need help.

Todd4State
09-21-2013, 04:12 PM

Back story- Robert Elliott was a running back from Northeast Mississippi that was a four star recruit. Ole Miss thought that they were going to get him and went all out to get him. I think Freeze was his lead recruiter unless I'm mistaken. Well, long story short- Croom and MSU gets him.

Elliott tears his ACL against Georgia Tech in 2008 I believe. RebelBruiser gets on either sixpack or NAFOOM and basically says that he is glad that Elliott was hurt and got what he deserved. Paraphrased. But that was the general idea.

After that, Bruiser was bashed on sixpack and then given the title of "Literally a **********" under his username.

Coach34
09-21-2013, 04:13 PM
This is his 3rd name Cadaver- not 2nd btw

Todd4State
09-21-2013, 04:14 PM

The owners of Elitedawgs.com reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason."I guess I was banned for just having a differing opinion, classic.

Ahem.

woof_woof
09-21-2013, 04:14 PM
You're not the kind of poster we want here. Douchebag. Ban hammer commencing. And we don't need to give you a reason asshole.

So I'm a douchebag and an asshole for calling someone out on inaccurate statements about an issue where no one really knows what happened and trying to pass them off as "facts"?

I seen it dawg
09-21-2013, 04:15 PM
You're on your third name. You are obsessed. Douchebag and asshole seem very appropriate.

CadaverDawg
09-21-2013, 04:15 PM
This is his 3rd name Cadaver- not 2nd btw

Wow, even larger douche then

woof_woof
09-21-2013, 04:16 PM
You're a ***** for multiple reasons. Most of all for acting like Coach34 is some entity like Sorts Illustrated. He had an opinion on a damn message board you little twit...and you stalker douchebags are acting like ESPN reported that the kid got what he deserved. Do you not see how retarded you look by not only taking it to extremes on other boards, but to create not 1, but TWO, names on here just to try and further over react?? Damn, you guys are some desperate ****ing losers that need to get a life.

I definitely think Coach was out of line with his comments, and I do not agree with them....however, it was an opinion on a message board so Im not going to burn his damn house down. You guys need help.

So, what other boards have I taken this to extremes on?

Coach34
09-21-2013, 04:16 PM
Okay, I'll just say you were spinning it fit your personal views then.

ok Reb-whatever makes you feel better.

Now go back to your crazed stalker fanbase and laugh with your other nitwit posters about how great you are that you got banned 3 times on Elitedwgs.

Todd4State
09-21-2013, 04:17 PM
So I'm a douchebag and an asshole for calling someone out on inaccurate statements about an issue where no one really knows what happened and trying to pass them off as "facts"?

If no one knows what happened, how can you call someone out for not being accurate?

CadaverDawg
09-21-2013, 04:18 PM
So, what other boards have I taken this to extremes on?

Well damn, I HOPE this isn't the only board your dumb ass is posting on...or else you're an even bigger tool than I thought.

Coach34
09-21-2013, 04:19 PM
If no one knows what happened, how can you call someone out for not being accurate?

funny how they can't see the problem with that

CadaverDawg
09-21-2013, 04:21 PM

Looks as if you may want to get some "facts" of your own before coming and running your dick sucker, eh?

SilkyJohnson
09-21-2013, 04:23 PM

Are you doing the same thing? Are they inaccurate? I don't know, but I am not pretending I do. Do you know what happened? I am like everyone else on here, I don't agree with what he said but good lord you guys are some whiny ass pussies.

CadaverDawg
09-21-2013, 04:23 PM
What's hilarious is that morons like this take all of the negative attention off of coach regarding what he said, and put it all on themselves for being dumbasses. In case this fool didn't realize...99% of is board disagreed with the way coach came off in his statements about the incident. But instead of letting that ride and getting what you wanted, douchebags like you come over here spewing nonsense and take the negative attention off of coach and put it on yourselves.

Coach34
09-21-2013, 04:32 PM

exactly. There are quite alot that disagreed with my stance- even people I am friends with here in real life. They voiced their opinion and we moved on.

The fact that my comments have a fanbase searching me out online, posting pictures of me, outing my name and address, searching out my kids...shows how much damn real estate I own in those heads of theirs. And really sad they are so pathetic that I can do that to them.

T-Dogg
09-21-2013, 04:41 PM
Sometimes the consequences are really really bad. So don't be stupid with your actions - that goes for everybody.

Including Coach34, right? I find all of this: Coach34's comments, the OM response, the defense of Coach34 over here saying that OM has gone too far, very ironic. Ironic and hilarious.

Coach34
09-21-2013, 04:42 PM
Including Coach34, right? I find all of this: Coach34's comments, the OM response, the defense of Coach34 over here saying that OM has gone too far, very ironic. Ironic and hilarious.

what exactly was my "action"?

T-Dogg
09-21-2013, 04:48 PM
Is it your position that posting something on a message board is not an "action"?

Will James
09-21-2013, 04:55 PM
Is it your position that posting something on a message board is not an "action"?

Do opinions = actions?

The twisting of opinions on these events to allow for a false moral harrumphing high ground is annoying to me. Always happens always will. Actions do not equal results when intent is factored.

Similar to a "controversial" thread on the old board was fine until someone came along with a "in before the lock" post which triggered the harrumphing and Der/Sesh mature adult lock.

More opinions the better. My two cents.

T-Dogg
09-21-2013, 05:01 PM
What?

Coach34
09-21-2013, 05:02 PM

No, it's my position that I gave an opinion on what took place that wasnt a popular one. That opinion was given on a site that I help manage- and not forced onto any other people.

I didnt say I was happy it happened.
I didnt say the kid deserved to be in a coma
I didnt say that I was glad it happened to an OM person

Yet those things are being tossed around on Rebel boards as occuring.

All I read on SPS and other boards when we started this site was how glad they were- and how I wouldnt bother anyone anymore with my posts. Funny how nothing has changed and has even gotten worse. To put any poster's name, address, phone, children's names out in the open like that is sad and pathetic. Especially because "well he said he didnt think the guy should be charged with manslaughter...he hates OM. Let's put his phone number out there...yeahhhhh, that will show him"

CadaverDawg
09-21-2013, 05:04 PM

I must be missing all of the "coach34 defense" posts. Most of us disagree with coach's comments, but that doesn't mean that some douche can come over here and make shit up to try and further overreact to what he said.

People say dumb shit on message boards every day....does that warrant their families being targeted by weird ass stalkers from Ole Miss?? Don't confuse "defending" and "being against something that has gone too far".

T-Dogg
09-21-2013, 05:25 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but

I'm pretty sure that you said that he deserved to get punched and that the reason he was in coma was because he couldn't take a punch. Your basis for that opinion was that people shouldn't talk shit unless they are willing to deal with the consequences, some of which they may not foresee.

You essentially talked shit (said that the guy deserved to get punched even though you had no idea what happened, then went on to say that the reason he was in a coma was that he couldn't take a punch) and are now complaining that the consequences of that are out of line.

I don't know what happened to the guy in Austin, and, frankly, I don't care. Unless he swung at somebody else, I don't think he deserved to get punched, no matter what he said. Our society draws a line between those two things and says that one can potentially cause you to pay civil compensation, and the other one is heinous enough that we will put you jail. That's the difference.

The same applies to you. I don't care what you did, you don't deserve to have your name, pictures of your family, and your profession plastered all over the internet. I am a big fan of message board anonymity, and I don't think anybody's personal and private life should be spewed on the internet the way that many OM fans are doing it to you. I think it's bullshit, and, to the extent they are exposing secured information, they have committed a crime. Unfortunately, that's not YOUR logic.

In case I wasn't clear enough, before I say this next thing: I DON'T THINK YOU DESERVE TO HAVE YOUR PRIVATE LIFE PUBLICIZED ON THE INTERNET.

YOUR logic (based on the things that you said) dictates that you deserve what is happening to you because you talked shit. That's the irony.

The fact that I find irony hilarious, especially when no one else sees the irony, probably makes me a sociopath, but don't go around punching people or talking shit, so I'm hoping thing will work out for the best.

Coach34
09-21-2013, 05:44 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but

I'm pretty sure that you said that he deserved to get punched and that the reason he was in coma was because he couldn't take a punch.

yes, you are wrong

I in no way stated that he deserved to get punched- I did say that you take that chance when running your mouth to a group of people you dont know.

"You essentially talked shit (said that the guy deserved to get punched"

no, no I didnt. Not feeling sorry for him being punched is not the same as saying he deserved it- no matter how many times you Rebels say it. As far as what I said- it was not said to any Rebel- I didnt talk any shit to them- it was said on our website- so again, your argument is bullshit. I didnt go to Nafoom, the Spirit, RebelGrove...or anywhere Rebel-related to say anything.