PDA

View Full Version : Oklahoma State is visiting South Alabama

RocketDawg
09-08-2017, 07:05 PM
So I guess we're not the only one that does that.

TUSK
09-08-2017, 07:09 PM
USA! USA! USA!

I hope they beat the The Mullets.

msstate7
09-08-2017, 07:14 PM
USA! USA! USA!

I don't think hoping is effective enough... this will require lots and lots of prayer

RocketDawg
09-08-2017, 07:19 PM
USA! USA! USA!

Me too. It's only 3-0 so far, and the first quarter is half over. So there's hope. Not sure if USA has had the ball yet.

TUSK
09-08-2017, 07:32 PM
Welp, that was fun while it lasted... I think I may root for Gundy to get in the CFP, so he can finally quit whining....

msstate7
09-08-2017, 07:35 PM
Ok state's dline looks pretty good. If they're legit and not just looking good bc of competition, they could be a dark horse playoff team

TUSK
09-08-2017, 07:38 PM
Ok state's dline looks pretty good. If they're legit and not just looking good bc of competition, they could be a dark horse playoff team

I'll buy that... and they are EXACTLY the type team that gives MDL fits....

msstate7
09-08-2017, 07:44 PM
If I'm om, im even more worried about my defense. Ok state is wrecking this offense than put up 25 first down and 374 yards om...

Commercecomet24
09-08-2017, 07:54 PM
I'll buy that... and they are EXACTLY the type team that gives MDL fits....

Tusk the defense in the big12 is softer than grandmas boobs. I watch replays of big12 games during the week for fun because its NASCAR on grass.

TUSK
09-08-2017, 08:07 PM
Tusk the defense in the big12 is softer than grandmas boobs. I watch replays of big12 games during the week for fun because its NASCAR on grass.

I was speaking of their tempo, QB, and sizable WRs.... I know they're playing a crap team, but the D looks better than historical Big 12 defenses, IMO...

Of course I've yet to mix my first drink......

Commercecomet24
09-08-2017, 08:33 PM
I was speaking of their tempo, QB, and sizable WRs.... I know they're playing a crap team, but the D looks better than historical Big 12 defenses, IMO...

No comment on your analysis of defenses lol

You're right about that offense though

Jack Lambert
09-08-2017, 09:18 PM
So I guess we're not the only one that does that.

I think Miami is visiting Ark State next year.

Jack Lambert
09-08-2017, 09:19 PM

This post took place at 8:07. Some how I don't believe you.

msstate7
09-08-2017, 09:19 PM

Don't mix that drink too strong and go trolling on the political board

BulldogBear
09-08-2017, 09:34 PM
I think Miami is visiting Ark State next year.

No, that was gonna be tomorrow. It's cancelled due to Irma.

starkvegasdawg
09-08-2017, 10:01 PM
USA just 144 total yards now in the 4th quarter.

msstate7
09-08-2017, 10:05 PM
USA just 144 total yards now in the 4th quarter.

Yeah, I'm not feeling good about OM's defense if I'm one of their fans. This same USA team could've easily hung 35 on om last week

Perpetual Underachiever
09-08-2017, 10:25 PM
Total Yards:
@ OM - 374
OSU - 175

Commercecomet24
09-08-2017, 10:30 PM
Total Yards:
@ OM - 374
OSU - 175

Yikes on the bears defense. That better hope ol shea puts 50 on the board every week cause they're gonna give up a butt load of points. The Texas Tech of the sec! Classic line from a tech fan last year "how do we score 50 points and get blown out" this was after Arizona State beat em
Last year like 70-50

Reason2succeed
09-09-2017, 12:43 AM
Had USA committed to the run against OM the landshart defense would have folded like a paper napkin. Their secondary isn't good either but it benefited from pressure on the USA QB.

Commercecomet24
09-09-2017, 12:48 AM
Had USA committed to the run against OM the landshart defense would have folded like a paper napkin. Their secondary isn't good either but it benefited from pressure on the USA QB.

You are correct. Sir!

Todd4State
09-09-2017, 12:51 AM

How many times has Ole Miss won a game since Freeze became their coach because a team didn't just hand the ball off? It's insane. At least Dan was willing to the RTDB against them and what do you know? We hung 55 points on the them.

Do some of these coaches not see that they are last in rushing defense or at least near the bottom in the stats? Can they not see that they are terrible at stopping the run on film?

Rant over.

Commercecomet24
09-09-2017, 01:03 AM
How many times has Ole Miss won a game since Freeze became their coach because a team didn't just hand the ball off? It's insane. At least Dan was willing to the RTDB against them and what do you know? We hung 55 points on the them.

Do some of these coaches not see that they are last in rushing defense or at least near the bottom in the stats? Can they not see that they are terrible at stopping the run on film?

Rant over.

Yep and if you run the ball you keep their offense off the field.

Reason2succeed
09-09-2017, 01:04 AM

Rant over.

Not many coaches have the guts to do what Mullen did at Florida that year. He saw a weakness in their defense and he pushed all the chips in to the middle of the table that it would work. That may the most impressive coaching Mullen has ever done.

But these guys want style points or at least don't want to be questioned about why they didn't pass as much.

OM needs to have plenty of fun this week in the Grove because this is the last party they are winning this year.