PDA

View Full Version : Wolken Plugs Flim Flam in USA Today

ShotgunDawg
09-08-2017, 08:00 AM
As the word spreads & spreads, the Ole Miss narrative of beautiful campus, women, & tradition is slowly & surely being incinerated.

5-10 years from now when OM lands their next highly rated recruit, no one will take them seriously, everyone will laugh, & the NCAA will investigate.

Best of all, they did it to themselves. They've destroyed their football program & the reputation of the university.

Rosebowl's book now going national & will always be a published piece to document how the shirtbirds behave & no one will forget.

https://twitter.com/DanWolken/status/906137570991628289

Dawgology
09-08-2017, 08:27 AM
Bought my copy at Campus Bookmart yesterday. They still have some autographed ones for sale.

Bodaski
09-08-2017, 08:50 AM
I ordered 4, 3 as a gift online when Steve posted the website to order. All 3 I gave as a gift have thanked me more than once.

jbjones
09-08-2017, 08:54 AM
And don't forget, this book is a lasting reminder of how they spin the truth, leak misinformation to friendly media, and how the CL has zero journalistic integrity. The University(of Northern Miss) and the CL are national laughing stocks, and it's no longer a secret that only folks in MS knew.