PDA

View Full Version : Spirit Ben sources...

HaggardDawg
09-07-2017, 02:22 PM
I listened to a couple of his podcasts out of a morbid curiosity. He has stated several times that he knows there's a disconnect between the NCAA investigators and the COI on the credibility of Leo Lewis. He said he knows for a fact that 3 COI members don't believe Leo's testimony. Exactly how ben do you know this?

How the hell does this guy have such great sources within the NCAA and particularly this case yet didn't have credible sources within his own program?

Dallas_Dawg
09-07-2017, 02:27 PM
Do these morons not know that Leo's testimony is like 1% of what they have on Ole Miss?
I'm sick of hearing this shit.
Ready to hear about Leo making 15 tackles in a game

confucius say
09-07-2017, 02:42 PM
Ben also said, 3 hours before his commitment announcement, that his sources said cam Akers to OM.

TrapGame
09-07-2017, 02:45 PM
His sources go by the names of Porter and McReady. So, they're not really sources. Just fellow members of the circle jerk.

Mimi's Babies
09-07-2017, 02:59 PM
Are the sources of Ben the same as Yancy?

Bodaski
09-07-2017, 04:17 PM
I listened to a couple of his podcasts out of a morbid curiosity. He has stated several times that he knows there's a disconnect between the NCAA investigators and the COI on the credibility of Leo Lewis. He said he knows for a fact that 3 COI members don't believe Leo's testimony. Exactly how ben do you know this?

How the hell does this guy have such great sources within the NCAA and particularly this case yet didn't have credible sources within his own program?

He doesn't. Nothing in what he said can he prove to be valid. I could say the same damn thing and it carries just as much weight as Ben's "sources"

Bamasgot13
09-07-2017, 04:22 PM
He has stated several times that he knows there's a disconnect between the NCAA investigators and the COI on the credibility of Leo Lewis

He's confusing the word "knows" with the words "hopes" and "prays". They've not been credible on ANY of their reporting up to this point, why expect them to start now.

OM is going to get hammered, and deservedly so, and their propaganda media will fall in line to report whatever that crocked admin wants the fan base to know - a fraction of which might be true.

Acid mouth
09-07-2017, 04:31 PM
Wasn't it nice when a journalists success was determined by accuracy not agenda. The Spirit Bens and Yancys of the world are content with giving their PAID subscribers false information. But that's just it, they are dumb enough to pay those hacks to be feed the company line BS. A smart bear would've dropped their membership years ago and strictly followed EliteDawgs. We try to save them money and this is how they repay us?? Click an add ****birds

Bully13
09-07-2017, 04:49 PM
The ncaa saw the texts tween ole miss coach and unm booster. 39 just confirmed it.

Tbonewannabe
09-07-2017, 04:52 PM
The ncaa saw the texts tween ole miss coach and unm booster. 39 just confirmed it.

This is what those dumbasses don't get. If you have evidence of something and then a witness confirms it then you just believe the evidence is correct. Even without 39 confirming it, the NCAA still has those text messages.

Leroy Jenkins
09-07-2017, 05:02 PM
Well he's been right so far...*****************************

Mimi's Babies
09-07-2017, 05:03 PM
OM has no CLUE..... Less than 72 hours....

JoseBrown
09-07-2017, 05:31 PM
He doesn't. Nothing in what he said can he prove to be valid. I could say the same damn thing and it carries just as much weight as Ben's "sources"

Bodaski, come on now, I would argue that if you said it it would carry more weight. I'd believe anyone on this board before taking the word of that clannish, cultish, evil circle jerk. But that's just me..

Drugdog
09-07-2017, 05:31 PM
Tick, tick, tick

QuadrupleOption
09-07-2017, 05:40 PM
OM has no CLUE..... Less than 72 hours....

Well, we won't know for sure what the punishment is until November most likely. So we'll have to hear about this shit for another 2+ months at least. Then we'll get to hear about all the elaborate revenge they're going to wreak upon us, the NCAA, and the rest of college football because they are so powerful and mighty and whatnot.

Liverpooldawg
09-07-2017, 05:54 PM
At this point anyone that believes ANYTHING Ole Miss connected media says should have a court appointed guardian to look after their affairs.

JoseBrown
09-07-2017, 05:55 PM
At this point anyone that believes ANYTHING Ole Miss connected media says should have a court appointed guardian to look after their affairs.

No kidding!

Kyper
09-07-2017, 06:29 PM
My sources tell me that every single member of the COI believes the Booster's story he texted Barney saying he believes he wasted 10K

gravedigger
09-07-2017, 06:30 PM

And of course the members of the COI are KNOWN for revealing before a hearing what they think and feel about testimony and evidence creating a situation they have to rule against it later when they actually have the hearing.

I mean, does this clown not have a friend to tell him when he's sounding like an idiot?

And for the love of our heavenly Father, how do they look in the mirror? Is this all our society has evolved to? Media members who report ONLY what one side wants to hear?

I know, Steve could be accused of the same, but that wasnt what Steve reported nor did he only report news in line with State fans wants and desires. Steve did what he did because so called unbiased news sources willfully ignored a story for no good reason. He proceeded to tell that story piece by piece hoping one day their sense of shame would awaken them and they'd cover the story as they had in the past.

But no. So he worked with national media types to get the story out and BAM. Now the story is (actually inaccurately so) that a State fan's story brought down Ole Miss. Couldnt be further from the truth. But he did overcome the willful desire of one group to attempt to purchase their way out of a bad situation.

I hope Steve and other writers continue to tell the story of this state's corruption and willful ignorance even if it hurts my home state.

No way to come up from the bottom than to change the way things have always been done.

Commercecomet24
09-07-2017, 06:43 PM
And of course the members of the COI are KNOWN for revealing before a hearing what they think and feel about testimony and evidence creating a situation they have to rule against it later when they actually have the hearing.

I mean, does this clown not have a friend to tell him when he's sounding like an idiot?

And for the love of our heavenly Father, how do they look in the mirror? Is this all our society has evolved to? Media members who report ONLY what one side wants to hear?

I know, Steve could be accused of the same, but that wasnt what Steve reported nor did he only report news in line with State fans wants and desires. Steve did what he did because so called unbiased news sources willfully ignored a story for no good reason. He proceeded to tell that story piece by piece hoping one day their sense of shame would awaken them and they'd cover the story as they had in the past.

But no. So he worked with national media types to get the story out and BAM. Now the story is (actually inaccurately so) that a State fan's story brought down Ole Miss. Couldnt be further from the truth. But he did overcome the willful desire of one group to attempt to purchase their way out of a bad situation.

I hope Steve and other writers continue to tell the story of this state's corruption and willful ignorance even if it hurts my home state.

No way to come up from the bottom than to change the way things have always been done.

Great post!

Leeshouldveflanked
09-07-2017, 07:03 PM
My sources are as good as Ben's... they say Ole Miss is screwed.

Commercecomet24
09-07-2017, 07:07 PM
Sounds like spirit ben has been channeling spirits*********

Liverpooldawg
09-07-2017, 07:10 PM
To me the only thing that makes any sense at all about how The Confederates have handled this is this: The Confederates that matter KNOW they are about to get hammered beyond anything the NCAA has handed down with the possible exception of SMU, the second time. They are just trying to postpone the envetible and collect their paycecks and perks for the non-employees as long as possible. If that's not it then they are so stupid they shouldn't be allowed to drive.

Kyper
09-07-2017, 07:15 PM
Ross Bjork mentioned they were doing everything possible to remain in the SEC in that hostage video for a reason. Their people that matter know what they are up against

FISHDAWG
09-07-2017, 07:17 PM
This is what those dumbasses don't get. If you have evidence of something and then a witness confirms it then you just believe the evidence is correct. Even without 39 confirming it, the NCAA still has those text messages.

this ... The NCAA didn't even take Tunsils televised confession as evidence

JDog13
09-07-2017, 07:28 PM
Ben has attacked Bo Bounds & Steve on twitter cause they make the fan in him really mad. He's went on his podcast to "debunk" everything Steve has said....like no second letter, 9 over 3, accepting self imposed etc. Dude has embarrassed himself.

HaggardDawg
09-07-2017, 07:33 PM
But seriously how does this kid look in the mirror? He said he KNOWS several of the COI members are at odds with the investigators over this case. Who, other than the individual COI members, would have that info. No one. He's completely full of crap. I just don't understand how anyone with an ounce of integrity could say that publicly with a straight face and pass it as info to his subscribers.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
09-07-2017, 08:07 PM
When will you guys EVER learn? Seriously

msbulldog
09-08-2017, 06:28 AM
this ... The NCAA didn't even take Tunsils televised confession as evidence

They didn't have to, I am sure every member of the COI has seen that screen shot and the press conference multiple times and it is on their minds.

TUSK
09-08-2017, 07:30 AM
"Tick, tick, tick..."

reminds me of the JWS Juco Days...

Royalties, please....

FISHDAWG
09-08-2017, 07:38 AM
They didn't have to, I am sure every member of the COI has seen that screen shot and the press conference multiple times and it is on their minds.

but no allegation was made concerning that admission... my point was that it sounds like the NCAA only alleges that which it can back up with actual evidence

Mimi's Babies
09-08-2017, 08:43 AM
but no allegation was made concerning that admission... my point was that it sounds like the NCAA only alleges that which it can back up with actual evidence

The PROBLEM is -- The NCAA has too much evidence and have been given MORE since January 2017.... I would like to see the next NOA.... With Everything that has happened since January 29, 2016.

Bodaski
09-08-2017, 08:52 AM
Bodaski, come on now, I would argue that if you said it it would carry more weight. I'd believe anyone on this board before taking the word of that clannish, cultish, evil circle jerk. But that's just me..

Thanks, Jose.

Bodaski
09-08-2017, 08:56 AM

they interviewed Tunsil's stepdad at the time, Lindsey Miller. You know he unloaded on OM after what Freeze said publically about him.

Mimi's Babies
09-08-2017, 09:05 AM
they interviewed Tunsil's stepdad at the time, Lindsey Miller. You know he unloaded on OM after what Freeze said publically about him.

The Cut off on the NCAA Investigation was dated January 29, 2016. Many many many illegal issues happened after then.... to include at least one in July 2017.

regdawg18
09-08-2017, 10:12 AM
Well good thing they don't have to believe anyone when they can just read the text messages from the boosters and coaches confirming everything.

BossDawg
09-08-2017, 02:25 PM
His sources go by the names of Porter and McReady. So, they're not really sources. Just fellow members of the circle jerk.

This. They all live inside their little echo chamber of delusion and their "sources" are nothing but other UM homers who exaggerate and flat-out lie most of the time.

rolodawg
09-08-2017, 03:44 PM
"Tick, tick, tick..."

reminds me of the JWS Juco Days...

Royalties, please....

Low blow Tusk.....low blow.

Cooterpoot
09-08-2017, 03:52 PM
I'm surprised his sources could tell him anything. They've normally got their mouths wrapped around something.