PDA

View Full Version : What's the latest from Mars and ole Houston Dale?

TStationDawg
09-07-2017, 12:22 PM
Seems to have been awfully quiet the last few weeks or so. I kept hearing rumors about more articles/news coming out it but nothing so far. Is this a strategic stall to wait after COI hearing?

MadDawg
09-07-2017, 12:58 PM
Seems to have been awfully quiet the last few weeks or so. I kept hearing rumors about more articles/news coming out it but nothing so far. Is this a strategic stall to wait after COI hearing?

I'm starting to think Mars and Co. must not believe they have much of a case in state court.

TStationDawg
09-07-2017, 01:14 PM
yeah, kind of my thought too. OR HDN really did just want to get back and Freeze only and....mission accomplished. The only fact that gives me pause to this is WHY did they hire such a high profile counter terrorism expert for crying out loud! That guy isn't working for free.

DawgHouseUnited
09-07-2017, 01:35 PM
I've no inside info, but I was wondering if they weren't waiting until right before the COI. They dropped the first one just a little before media days, right?

Tbonewannabe
09-07-2017, 01:39 PM
Any possibilities that they settled out of court and it is hush hush? UM has to eventually do something intelligent.

JDog13
09-07-2017, 01:55 PM
Mars is trying to refile, but more info keeps being found every day. He'll file, and the soon to be former AD will rue that day.

bobtail bob
09-07-2017, 01:56 PM
I would say Hooty and Mars are sitting on a nice piece of tobaccy money about now. Black bear shit had no other choice as they were slowly going down squirming in the quicksand....