PDA

View Full Version : Where is the best place to watch the game in Dallas?

Tbonewannabe
09-05-2017, 03:28 PM
Going to the Dak Cowboys game this weekend and hitting up the Rangers game on Saturday. Rangers should be over by 4 - 5 pm so we will have an hour or so to get somewhere to watch our game. Where is the best place that would have our game on? Is BWW the best chance for it being on or is there a better choice?

Jack Lambert
09-05-2017, 06:07 PM
Probably at Dak's house if you can make that happen. That would be pretty damn cool.

Dallas_Dawg
09-05-2017, 06:23 PM
Going to the Dak Cowboys game this weekend and hitting up the Rangers game on Saturday. Rangers should be over by 4 - 5 pm so we will have an hour or so to get somewhere to watch our game. Where is the best place that would have our game on? Is BWW the best chance for it being on or is there a better choice?

Where are you staying in dallas? That is the question. There are way better sports bars in Dallas than Bww's. Christies, Frankie's, 504, and even Plucker's to name a few. I'm not as familiar with bars in the Arlington area though

ShotgunDawg
09-05-2017, 06:26 PM
Any of the Pluckers will be a good spot.

craigmid
09-05-2017, 06:40 PM
The Dallas Alumni chapter should be having a watch party.

TTrams
09-05-2017, 06:48 PM
The Dallas alumni chapter should be having a watch party.

I don't go to game watching parties as I am a nervous wreck watching the games. This is from an email from the Dallas alumni chapter.

This is our new location for the 2017 Football Season. Be sure to arrive early and check-in at our welcome table.

The Nodding Donkey
2900 Thomas Avenue
Dallas, TX

bulldawg28
09-05-2017, 09:09 PM
TV