PDA

View Full Version : May be wrong but it looked like Saban was wearing an Old Waverly...

RougeDawg
09-05-2017, 09:48 AM
Shirt doing his post game presser. I apologize if Germans. Caught it last night on SEC Network. Anyone else see this or can confirm?

Dawg61
09-05-2017, 09:50 AM
Shirt doing his post game presser. I apologize if Germans. Caught it last night on SEC Network. Anyone else see this or can confirm?

Obviously we are flipping head coaches with Bama like we did with Grantham.

louisvilledawg
09-05-2017, 10:41 AM

I didn't catch it, but I have seen him donning some old waverly gear in previous press conferences so i would think you saw correctly.

smootness
09-05-2017, 10:47 AM
Definitely an Old Waverly shirt:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpSTFmHGMeQ

TUSK
09-05-2017, 10:50 AM
Prolly has a satellite crootin' office on one of the fairways there....*

Mobile Bay
09-05-2017, 10:52 AM
I believe he is a member there.

SailingDawg
09-05-2017, 07:00 PM
I believe he is a member there.

I wouldn't doubt it. It's a super nice course and not much more than an hour away from Tuscaloosa. Old Waverly has taken a lot of memberships away from small clubs nearby.

fader2103
09-05-2017, 08:59 PM
Helluva foursome. Saban, Marino, the ole ball coach, and myself of course #pipedream

Mobile Bay
09-05-2017, 09:32 PM
I wouldn't doubt it. It's a super nice course and not much more than an hour away from Tuscaloosa. Old Waverly has taken a lot of memberships away from small clubs nearby.

The only two comparable to the east I am aware of (Birmingham Country Club and Mountain Brook Country Club) have portions visible from a public road. So if he was a known member there people would stalk those places looking for him. Plus because of their location they would take twice as long to get to from Tuscaloosa.