PDA

View Full Version : I needed all the way until today (Friday), but...

PassInterference
09-20-2013, 06:00 PM
I'M READY TO BEAT SOME TROY ASS!!!!

HAIL DAMN STATE!!!!

10% chance of rain Sat afternoon & night. Let's do this.

DownwardDawg
09-20-2013, 06:47 PM
It took me until yesterday sometime. I understand. I really hope we kill them.

Pollodawg
09-20-2013, 08:23 PM
My dad, me, and two bros will be there. I hope we play so well, the game is over in the first quarter.

aerodawg
09-20-2013, 10:35 PM
I hope we beat them. Definitely not gonna get fired up about it. Kinda apathetic toward the coaching staff as a whole right now. Probably won't change unless we beat someone we are not supposed to in the next few weeks. If we reach 6-6 I will be happy, but its still pretty pathetic on the coaching staff. Until I see a change in our game decisions I will find it hard to get fired up about anything but a massive upset.

Thats not to say that I am not pulling for us. I will watch and cheer on our team until we win or the fires from the trainwreck are burning.

My opinion may be different from many on here but I don't care who our quarterback is, neither can win if our coaching staff doesn't put them in the position to with playcalling. I have seen the vanilla running up the middle whether it be a RB draw or QB draw with both quarterbacks and we won't win if we continue to do that on every 3rd and 6 or greater. You would think that since we get beat by the throw right at the first down marker every game that we might try something like that.

maroonmania
09-20-2013, 11:00 PM
In terms of golf MSU had a chance to make a birdie last week at Auburn but in losing the way we did it ended up being a bogey. Tomorrow, if we win, its a par but if we lose its more like a double bogey. So its hard to get excited about tomorrow because being a game we should win and absolutely CAN NOT afford to lose the best we can do is par the hole.

DownwardDawg
09-21-2013, 06:13 AM
In terms of golf MSU had a chance to make a birdie last week at Auburn but in losing the way we did it ended up being a bogey. Tomorrow, if we win, its a par but if we lose its more like a double bogey. So its hard to get excited about tomorrow because being a game we should win and absolutely CAN NOT afford to lose the best we can do is par the hole.

I don't play golf, but this was a great analogy.

Original48
09-21-2013, 08:16 AM
Agree maroon. And we certainly didn't pull out the driver on a short par 4 and hit it in the water. I would have respected that. No...we three putted from 5 feet to get that bogey.