PDA

View Full Version : Tennessee/ GT Thread

ShotgunDawg
09-04-2017, 07:12 PM
Tennessee QB doesn't look like the most accurate feller.

Not surprising as QB development there is something less that what C34 is probably providing at his HS

Commercecomet24
09-04-2017, 07:14 PM
Dang UT 4 and 5 star ols can't block ga tech undersized dl

Commercecomet24
09-04-2017, 07:15 PM
Should be interesting game

RocketDawg
09-04-2017, 07:15 PM
Looks like a full house and most of them are Tennessee fans. Either that, or that have orange lights on the crowd.

shoeless joe
09-04-2017, 07:17 PM
Dang it's easy to hate butch jones

Commercecomet24
09-04-2017, 07:18 PM
Man I sure hope we don't play any triple option teams like this. Watching ga tech ol cut blocking on every play makes my knees hurt.

Commercecomet24
09-04-2017, 07:18 PM

He's a turd.

ShotgunDawg
09-04-2017, 07:19 PM

He's a bad coach. Him & McElwain just can't seem to put an offense on the field that doesn't look clunky & limited

starkvegasdawg
09-04-2017, 07:21 PM
Man I sure hope we don't play any triple option teams like this. Watching ga tech ol cut blocking on every play makes my knees hurt.

How is that legal?

ShotgunDawg
09-04-2017, 07:24 PM
Tennessee looks like they've had all off-season to prepare for the triple option. Wait.......

ShotgunDawg
09-04-2017, 07:24 PM
Is Errol Thompson GT's punter?

msstate7
09-04-2017, 07:26 PM
Tennessee looks like they've had all off-season to prepare for the triple option. Wait.......

Paul Johnson should know this and have a couple wrinkles right off the bat.

Commercecomet24
09-04-2017, 07:30 PM
How is that legal?

As long as another player isn't engaging you can cut. It's hard to watch cause anyone can lose a knee at anytime. The broncos under Shanahan used cut blocks a lot. It cause some hard feelings in the NFL lol

BrunswickDawg
09-04-2017, 07:31 PM
North Avenue Trade School looks to have a good game plan on D so far. Johnson is going to have to call a passing play at some point - Blue Tick Hounds are loading the box.

RocketDawg
09-04-2017, 07:46 PM
Tennessee QB doesn't look like the most accurate feller.

Not surprising as QB development there is something less that what C34 is probably providing at his HS

He was pretty accurate on that pass, even if the review calls it back. .... And, the review will call it back. He didn't catch the ball.

Commercecomet24
09-04-2017, 07:51 PM
Butch Jones another case where he recruits top 10 classes every year but only wins 8 or 9 games a year and always has some bad losses

Todd4State
09-04-2017, 07:53 PM

With Paul Johnson it's a constant cat and mouse game. He's probably the best triple option coach in the country right now. Once it looks like you have the option figured out he goes to some different form of option or runs a counter/misdiretion play.

Commercecomet24
09-04-2017, 07:55 PM
With Paul Johnson it's a constant cat and mouse game. He's probably the best triple option coach in the country right now. Once it looks like you have the option figured out he goes to some different form of option or runs a counter/misdiretion play.

No doubt about it he and his protege, Ken N at Navy are the best.

msstate7
09-04-2017, 07:57 PM
Is shaq playing? I hope he gets abused tonight

Dawg-gone-dawgs
09-04-2017, 08:02 PM
How in the hell is Tennessee #25? They are hot garbage

Commercecomet24
09-04-2017, 08:04 PM
How in the hell is Tennessee #25? They are hot garbage

Hype machine, blue blood. Overrated every year. Notre Dame of the sec

Commercecomet24
09-04-2017, 08:07 PM
I can't believe I'm saying this but the way the east looks I think vandy has a shot to win it. Crazy I know. Not saying they will but they're gonna be very competitive over there

ShotgunDawg
09-04-2017, 08:11 PM
Hype machine, blue blood. Overrated every year. Notre Dame of the sec

Notre Dame, Texas, Tennessee.....rinse repeat

Commercecomet24
09-04-2017, 08:13 PM
Notre Dame, Texas, Tennessee.....rinse repeat

Yep every year.

smootness
09-04-2017, 08:15 PM

Paul Johnson is great at what he does. But while he is perfect for a school like GT because he can produce results that are better than his talent, there is also a ceiling on your program when you run that offense.

RocketDawg
09-04-2017, 08:19 PM
I can't believe I'm saying this but the way the east looks I think vandy has a shot to win it. Crazy I know. Not saying they will but they're gonna be very competitive over there

I wish they would.

confucius say
09-04-2017, 08:20 PM
Paul Johnson is great at what he does. But while he is perfect for a school like GT because he can produce results that are better than his talent, there is also a ceiling on your program when you run that offense.

Tom Osborne disagrees

Commercecomet24
09-04-2017, 08:24 PM
I wish they would.

Me too. The east just looks like a train wreck. Vandy plays great defense, runs the ball and if they get decent qb play they're gonna be tough. Usce looked really good Too.

Jack Lambert
09-04-2017, 08:25 PM
Tom Osborne disagrees

If it was that great you would have more then two FBS teams running it. It works great against non conference because you never see it but when you face it every season you are use to it. Why don't they win the ACC every year if is that great?

I am not coming at you I was using your post to make a point.

msstate7
09-04-2017, 08:27 PM
If it was that great you would have more then two FBS teams running it. It works great against non conference because you never see it but when you face it every season you are use to it. Why don't they win the ACC every year if is that great?

Bc they can't match fsu and Clemson in talent. If GT ran our offense with their talent level, they wouldn't even go bowling

ShotgunDawg
09-04-2017, 08:28 PM

Agree because it's very difficult to recruit to.

What HS player wants to play in an offense that in no way prepares you for the NFL?

smootness
09-04-2017, 08:29 PM
Tom Osborne disagrees

Uh, when did Tom Osborne stop coaching?

I mean, sure, it worked well in the 20s, too. In today's college football, you just can't get past a certain level running it. Aside from the issues it gives you in-game, it is a severe hit in recruiting. Nobody wants to go play in that system.

ShotgunDawg
09-04-2017, 08:29 PM

Because it's a difficult offense to recruit too.

It can really only be run by teams that already low.

smootness
09-04-2017, 08:30 PM
Bc they can't match fsu and Clemson in talent. If GT ran our offense with their talent level, they wouldn't even go bowling

But they won't increase their talent level running that system. That's the problem.

msstate7
09-04-2017, 08:32 PM

What HS player wants to play in an offense that in no way prepares you for the NFL?

Half these spread offenses in no way prepare players for the NFL either.

Todd4State
09-04-2017, 08:34 PM
Half these spread offenses in no way prepare players for the NFL either.

What? Dan probably has been involved with more QB's in the NFL than anyone else in the game right now.

Alex Smith, Cam Newton, Dak...

msstate7
09-04-2017, 08:36 PM
But they won't increase their talent level running that system. That's the problem.

This is Johnson's 10th year at GT. He's made a bowl in 8 of 9 years, won acc, won acc division 3 times, and made 2 orange bowls (won one). I say that's a pretty impressive run

BrunswickDawg
09-04-2017, 08:37 PM
I know Ted Roof got run out of Auburn on a rail, but he is running a very strong defense out there.

msstate7
09-04-2017, 08:37 PM
What?
It's extremely rare for a college spread offense to use pro principles. We're actually one of the few.

Jack Lambert
09-04-2017, 08:39 PM
Next QB up.

ShotgunDawg
09-04-2017, 08:40 PM
As for Butch & Sumlin, I'm continuously amazed at how rare it is to see a coach on the hot seat turn things around.

BTW, Tennessee ain't hiring Mullen. They can't afford to hire a coach that has been beaten down by Bama for 8 straight years.

parabrave
09-04-2017, 08:41 PM

I mean, sure, it worked well in the 20s, too. In today's college football, you just can't get past a certain level running it. Aside from the issues it gives you in-game, it is a severe hit in recruiting. Nobody wants to go play in that system.

Hey if sunshine can run the option anyone can.

Todd4State
09-04-2017, 08:42 PM
As for Butch & Sumlin, I'm continuously amazed at how rare it is to see a coach on the hot seat turn things around.

BTW, Tennessee ain't hiring Mullen. They can't afford to hire a coach that has been beaten down by Bama for 8 straight years.

I don't think Dan is going anywhere. And I wouldn't with the talent he is amassing right now + what he is making at MSU.

Todd4State
09-04-2017, 08:44 PM
It's extremely rare for a college spread offense to use pro principles. We're actually one of the few.

Do you watch the NFL? Everyone in the NFL runs some spread in their offense now. The difference is we are one of the few that actually are able to develop QB's at a high level.

Jack Lambert
09-04-2017, 08:44 PM
I don't think Dan is going anywhere. And I wouldn't with the talent he is amassing right now + what he is making at MSU.

I think if 2018 is stacking up to make a run he will wait.

msstate7
09-04-2017, 08:47 PM
Do you watch the NFL? Everyone in the NFL runs some spread in their offense now. The difference is we are one of the few that actually are able to develop QB's at a high level.

You think the wr routes run at om and Baylor are even close to what say the saints run?

BrunswickDawg
09-04-2017, 08:48 PM

GT currently has 15 players on NFL rosters. 4 of them on the offensive side of the ball. That's pretty similar to our numbers in the league.

msstate7
09-04-2017, 08:49 PM
Espn says GT best wr factory for NFL

http://www.ajc.com/sports/espn-names-georgia-tech-best-wide-receiver-factory-for-nfl/KdrHlvTyy0CLIh7BktaWpJ/

Todd4State
09-04-2017, 08:54 PM
You think the wr routes run at om and Baylor are even close to what say the saints run?

Is that "most of the spread teams" or is that two HUNH teams that run high school offenses?

msstate7
09-04-2017, 08:55 PM
Is that "most of the spread teams" or is that two HUNH teams that run high school offenses?

Which spreads do you say use pro principles?

Liverpooldawg
09-04-2017, 08:57 PM

I am not coming at you I was using your post to make a point.

I take it you aren't old enough to remember when real blue blood programs that recruit at very high levels used to run it. One day one of them will go back and I bet it will still work.

msstate7
09-04-2017, 08:58 PM
I take it you aren't old enough to remember when real blue blood programs that recruit at very high levels used to run it. One day one of them will go back and I bet it will still work.

If I were Nebraska, I'd go get Ken noetyrhvydkfd (navy coach). College football needs Nebraska to be an option team

msstate7
09-04-2017, 09:03 PM
Tennessee had all offseason to prepare for this option and still can't stop it.

bluelightstar
09-04-2017, 09:07 PM
The East is once again going to be trash

TUSK
09-04-2017, 09:07 PM
The Tennessee defense is GASSED.... They may be in for a looooooong year...

They get Bammer and LSU from the SECW, too....

Commercecomet24
09-04-2017, 09:08 PM
The East is once again going to be trash

Yeah the east is not good at all.

BeardoMSU
09-04-2017, 09:08 PM
Watching this bludgeoning, I never want to play GTech again. **** that noise.

Commercecomet24
09-04-2017, 09:09 PM
The Tennessee defense is GASSED.... They may be in for a looooooong year...

They get Bammer and LSU from the SECW, too....

Guess they'll have to settle for being champions at life or whatever crap that was butch came up with

Todd4State
09-04-2017, 09:10 PM
Which spreads do you say use pro principles?

The New Hampshire Mafia spreads- Urban, Dan, CHIP KELLY, etc.

The Air Raid offenses- Leach, Holgerson, etc.

Rich Rodriguez spread option

The majority of the spread offenses are derived from one of those spread offenses.

Todd4State
09-04-2017, 09:11 PM
I think if 2018 is stacking up to make a run he will wait.

I do too. He will probably get a really good pay raise if 2018-2019 are as good as we think they could be.

Commercecomet24
09-04-2017, 09:11 PM
The New Hampshire Mafia spreads- Urban, Dan, CHIP KELLY, etc.

The Air Raid offenses- Leach, Holgerson, etc.

Rich Rodriguez spread option

The majority of the spread offenses are derived from one of those spread offenses.

The spread principles the Pats use was taught to BB by Dan and Urban.

TUSK
09-04-2017, 09:12 PM
Butch just quit...

RocketDawg
09-04-2017, 09:16 PM
This game is turning into a blowout. Butch may not have to quit ... Tennessee may do it for him.

TUSK
09-04-2017, 09:17 PM
This game is turning into a blowout. Butch may not have to quit ... Tennessee may do it for him.

4 & 1 at midfield, down two scores... and you punt & put your D back out there????

Commercecomet24
09-04-2017, 09:18 PM
Check out this article on how the Pats employed spread principles they learned from Mullen. It's a long read but absolutely worth it. If y'all don't think Dan is one of the brightest offensive minds in football this will prove it.

https://www.theringer.com/nfl/2017/8/7/16107814/2007-new-england-patriots-tom-brady-randy-moss-wes-welker

WeWonItAll(Most)
All the different QB run plays GT does are ridiculous.

Commercecomet24
4 & 1 at midfield... and you punt to put your D back out there????

Heck no I go for it there. He's a sissy.

Bucky Dog
09-04-2017, 09:24 PM
What is the rule on those cut blocks? I didn't think you could go below the waist beyond the line of scrimmage. GT has been diving at the knees of UT all night!

BrunswickDawg
09-04-2017, 09:25 PM
"Toe meets leather" - nice Rece - that brings back memories of me and my granddaddy listening to Al Ciraldo call Tech games.

Commercecomet24
09-04-2017, 09:28 PM
What is the rule on those cut blocks? I didn't think you could go below the waist beyond the line of scrimmage. GT has been diving at the knees of UT all night!

It's why I don't want us to ever play one of these teams. It's knee injuries or broken legs waiting to happen. It hurts my old knees just watching it.

TUSK
09-04-2017, 09:37 PM
Just when "Brick by Brick" and "Champions of Life" are (almost) forgotten, we get the "Hunt the Ball" trash can....

Jesus

H

Christ

ShotgunDawg
09-04-2017, 09:38 PM
Cam Akers would've been absolute HELL in GT's offense

WeWonItAll(Most)
09-04-2017, 09:38 PM
Lol running the ball for an entire quarter sets up the play action bomb nicely.

thf24
09-04-2017, 09:41 PM
Butch is about to make it a tight race with McElwain for hottest seat runner-up.

Commercecomet24
09-04-2017, 09:41 PM
Just when "Brick by Brick" and "Champions of Life" are (almost) forgotten, we get the "Hunt the Ball" trash can....

Jesus

H

Christ

Butch is a dork! Holy crap that's some high schoolish stuff!

msstate7
09-04-2017, 09:42 PM

I wonder how fitz would've looked in their offense. I kinda think he'd do great, but I can't remember an option qb that big... Scott frost, maybe

Todd4State
09-04-2017, 09:42 PM
The spread principles the Pats use was taught to BB by Dan and Urban.

Exactly. The main difference between the Patriots and our offense is that we run the QB a lot more because the Patriots don't want 40 year old Tom Brady running around a lot.

BrunswickDawg
09-04-2017, 09:43 PM

He would have been like Adrian Peterson at Georgia Southern - he was unstoppable. Just inducted into the CFB HOF.

Lord McBuckethead
09-04-2017, 09:43 PM
I will be the second to mention, setting GT as your season opener is stupid. People want to talk about the HUNH offenses being dangerous, look at the cut blocks down field on every play. Defense will not even attack the ball because they know a no talent white gaurd is about to cut you from the inside.

Also, scheming for the offense is a waste of time.

Commercecomet24
09-04-2017, 09:44 PM
Exactly. The main difference between the Patriots and our offense is that we run the QB a lot more because the Patriots don't want 40 year old Tom Brady running around a lot.

Oh yeah they were only interested in the passing game stuff lol mostly combo routes over the middle and how to protect the qb in empty sets.

BrunswickDawg
09-04-2017, 09:45 PM
I wonder how fitz would've looked in their offense. I kinda think he'd do great, but I can't remember an option qb that big... Scott frost, maybe
From what I saw Fitz do in that O in HS, he would have destroyed a lot of teams, but he would not have developed as a passer.

Commercecomet24
09-04-2017, 09:46 PM
I will be the second to mention, setting GT as your season opener is stupid. People want to talk about the HUNH offenses being dangerous, look at the cut blocks down field on every play. Defense will not even attack the ball because they know a no talent white gaurd is about to cut you from the inside.

Also, scheming for the offense is a waste of time.

Yeah the dl and lbs quit worrying about reading keys cause they're to busy looking out for guys diving at their legs. It's a nasty nasty offense.

TimberBeast
09-04-2017, 09:46 PM
I hate to see an ACC team beating an SEC team, but the looks on the Tennessee fans in the crowd is <17>ing great.

msstate7
09-04-2017, 09:48 PM
I really like how tenn sets up some of their screens. As much as I like Mullen, he's awful in the screen game. Screens would be a great way to help our oline also. Mullen needs to develop a screen game

Todd4State
09-04-2017, 09:48 PM
Oh yeah they were only interested in the passing game stuff lol mostly combo routes over the middle and how to protect the qb in empty sets.

I thought what Dan said about getting rid of the ball and then throwing away from the pressure was pretty interesting.

Commercecomet24
09-04-2017, 09:54 PM
I thought what Dan said about getting rid of the ball and then throwing away from the pressure was pretty interesting.

Yeah sliding 3 or 4 feet away and getting the ball out in 1.2 seconds among other things and the Pats execute that better than anyone. I like the part about the option routes from the slots and running the verticals over it. We do that quite often. All these things are why Dak was so successful so quick. He was running an NFL passing game in college. The reads, the checks all the pre snap changes. Dan really is a brilliant mind. Sometimes maybe to brilliant lol

ShotgunDawg
09-04-2017, 09:55 PM
I really like how tenn sets up some of their screens. As much as I like Mullen, he's awful in the screen game. Screens would be a great way to help our oline also. Mullen needs to develop a screen game

He destroyed OM in the Egg Bowl that year with Ralph & Perkins on screens, but hasn't shown them much sense.

Not sure why

TUSK
09-04-2017, 09:56 PM
Butch may squeak this one out, after all....

edit: never mind... he quit again....

Commercecomet24

Naw he'll find a way to choke

msstate7
He destroyed OM in the Egg Bowl that year with Ralph & Perkins on screens, but hasn't shown them much sense.

Not sure why

Good call. I'd practically forgot those screens it's been so long ago

TUSK
09-04-2017, 10:00 PM
Naw he'll find a way to choke

I edited it.

Commercecomet24
09-04-2017, 10:01 PM
I edited it.

Good call
Lol

msstate7
09-04-2017, 10:07 PM
GT missing one of their best RBs too. This GT team gonna be good this year.

TUSK
09-04-2017, 10:08 PM
Good call
Lol

I think my guys could have 3 or 4 players with 100 rushing vs the Blueticks.... The TSIO is gonna be glorious....

TUSK
09-04-2017, 10:08 PM
HUNT THE BALL BUCKET!!!!

msstate7
09-04-2017, 10:11 PM
Big play

Commercecomet24
09-04-2017, 10:12 PM
I think my guys could have 3 or 4 players with 100 rushing vs the Blueticks.... The TSIO is gonna be glorious....

Agreed.

HSVDawg

Osbourne also had a suffocating D to go with that offense most years. That is where he built that program. GT hasn't ever been a defensive juggernaut. It's kind of a hard thing to do when your ones can only get decent practice reps against an air raid offense vs. the scout team.

msstate7
Go for 2?

TUSK
09-04-2017, 10:13 PM

edit: never mind... he quit again....

TUSK
Go for 2?

end it.

msstate7
What a huge fumble

Commercecomet24
09-04-2017, 10:14 PM
Tech bailing butch out with tos

msstate7
09-04-2017, 10:14 PM
GT still gonna win it

TUSK
09-04-2017, 10:17 PM
GT still gonna win it

I don't think UT will give up the big pass.... any clue re: kicker's range???

TimberBeast
09-04-2017, 10:17 PM
OT on monday night?

Commercecomet24
09-04-2017, 10:18 PM

They're within his range now the very edge of it

msstate7
09-04-2017, 10:19 PM

In range

Commercecomet24
09-04-2017, 10:20 PM
Butch gonna lose lol

Mjoelner34
Butch's face is the same color as their jerseys!

BrunswickDawg
Butch gonna lose lol
Butch went to prevent D - killer every time

TUSK
09-04-2017, 10:22 PM
I bet he shanks it!

I want OT....

Commercecomet24
09-04-2017, 10:23 PM
Butch went to prevent D - killer every time

Every single time.

Commercecomet24
09-04-2017, 10:23 PM
I bet he shanks it!

I want OT....

Butch is the luckiest turd in the workd

msstate7
09-04-2017, 10:24 PM
Tenn better go for 2 if they score. They won't stop GT

Commercecomet24
09-04-2017, 10:25 PM
I bet he shanks it!

I want OT....

You should've put money on that lol

TUSK
09-04-2017, 10:25 PM
Up on a old Rocky Top,
Bangin my sister wife...

Home sweet home to me.....

BrunswickDawg
09-04-2017, 10:28 PM
Up on a old Rocky Top,
Bangin my sister wife...

Home sweet home to me.....
Damn, the Bama fan throwing out kissing cousin humor. Are y'all superior because you only bang cousins and not siblings?

TUSK
09-04-2017, 10:30 PM
Damn, the Bama fan throwing out kissing cousin humor. Are y'all superior because you only bang cousins and not siblings?

Cousins are fair game.

BrunswickDawg
09-04-2017, 10:32 PM
Go for 2 Paul

redstickdawg
I still can't believe that GT is not called for the obvious chop blocks on almost every play. Watch the center guards almost every play center goes low and the guard comes in high definition chop block, they certainly did it on the play before the Td.

Commercecomet24
Butch gotta go for 2

TUSK
09-04-2017, 10:33 PM
Tenn better go for 2 if they score. They won't stop GT

I woulda gone for 2 in Regulation...

TUSK
09-04-2017, 10:33 PM
I still can't believe that GT is not called for the obvious chop blocks on almost every play. Watch the center guards almost every play center goes low and the guard comes in high definition chop block, they certainly did it on the play before the Td.

REC doin werk.

Dawg61
09-04-2017, 10:34 PM
Tennessee ain't winning the East this year but they might sneak this game out somehow

TUSK
09-04-2017, 10:36 PM
Tennessee ain't winning the East this year but they might sneak this game out somehow

Their schedule was too difficult regardless... Cocktail Party is to win 2017 SECE Sacrificial Lamb....

msstate7
09-04-2017, 10:39 PM
Turn around and an int

msstate7
09-04-2017, 10:40 PM
If paul Johnson doesn't go for 2, he dumb.

Commercecomet24
09-04-2017, 10:40 PM
I bet if gt scores they go for 2

TUSK
09-04-2017, 10:41 PM
Yall are ahead of me a lil bit... interwebs must be slow in the woods....

Oh, DAWG61, please check your PMs..... thanks...

msstate7
09-04-2017, 10:43 PM
Yall are ahead of me a lil bit... interwebs must be slow in the woods....

Oh, DAWG61, please check your PMs..... thanks...

Nah, a td was inevitable

Commercecomet24
09-04-2017, 10:43 PM
Gt going for 2

Commercecomet24
09-04-2017, 10:46 PM
Butch one lucky sob

Dawg61
09-04-2017, 10:49 PM
Butch Jones is like a parody of a football coach from the 50's, he is nauseously obnoxious, must of said "will to win" ten times in the post game interview

TUSK
09-04-2017, 10:50 PM
oh, shit.... Butch and UT have discovered the mythological "Will to WIN"....

we are all doomed.

WeWonItAll(Most)
09-04-2017, 10:51 PM
I dislike Tennessee. Hate they'll pulled that one out of their ass.

msstate7
09-04-2017, 10:53 PM
I didn't like going back to the same formation after the TO

TimberBeast
09-04-2017, 10:53 PM
If paul Johnson doesn't go for 2, he dumb.

Complete nonsense, they deserve to lose because they went for 2. Going for 2 to win is so stupid.

TUSK
09-04-2017, 10:55 PM
I dislike Tennessee. Hate they'll pulled that one out of their ass.

I dislike em so much, I HOPE and Pray they win @UF and beat SC and UGA and roll into TitleTown undefeated... Then they make it to the SECCG....

msstate7
09-04-2017, 10:56 PM
Complete nonsense, they deserve to lose because they went for 2. Going for 2 to win is so stupid.

I don't think so. I liked it and I'd do it again if I were Johnson

TimberBeast
09-04-2017, 11:00 PM
I don't think so. I liked it and I'd do it again if I were Johnson

They lost because of that play, and you would do it again? That makes sense.

msstate7
09-04-2017, 11:04 PM
They lost because of that play, and you would do it again? That makes sense.

Going for 2... not saying same play. GT rushed for 535 yards. Just so happens tenn guessed right on the 2-pt conversion. I say tenn stops them 2 out of 10 times going for 2 there. GT wasn't stopping tenn

TimberBeast
09-04-2017, 11:07 PM
Going for 2... not saying same play. GT rushed for 535 yards. Just so happens tenn guessed right on the 2-pt conversion. I say tenn stops them 2 out of 10 times going for 2 there. GT wasn't stopping tenn

They didn't get 535 yards from within the 2 yard line. It was dumb, you keep playing. They lost on that play, all Tennessee had to do was blow up that qb that was already worn out.

TUSK
09-04-2017, 11:11 PM
GT "should" have lost in regulation... Butch not goin' for 2 with <2 mins to go was the WORST play call of the game, IMO...

But whadda I know, I'm just waitin on BaseKetball season....

Commercecomet24
09-04-2017, 11:12 PM
Butch Jones is like a parody of a football coach from the 50's, he is nauseously obnoxious, must of said "will to win" ten times in the post game interview

Bud Kilmer

TUSK
09-04-2017, 11:15 PM
Bud Kilmer

Easy there, 24.... I've got your grades under review...

TEN, I give it a 10!!!!!!

Commercecomet24
09-04-2017, 11:17 PM

Great movie! Complete with all
The cliches you could ever ask for!

Oopity, oop? Oopity oop? Gimme freaking break!

Dawg61
09-04-2017, 11:33 PM

Great movie! Complete with all
The cliches you could ever ask for!

Oopity, oop? Oopity oop? Gimme freaking break!

Varsity Blues is easily in my top ten favorite sports movies ever, R.I.P. Paul Walker

https://media.giphy.com/media/JdGl332VbCHNm/giphy.gif

TUSK
09-04-2017, 11:43 PM
Varsity Blues is easily in my top ten favorite sports movies ever, R.I.P. Paul Walker

was "lance" and the "fast/furious" guy the same cat? didn't know....

Dawg61
09-04-2017, 11:50 PM
was "lance" and the "fast/furious" guy the same cat? didn't know....

Yup same dude

https://media.giphy.com/media/a75CVwoskktPi/giphy.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/fXLCstQzU1EIw/giphy.gif

parabrave
09-04-2017, 11:51 PM
Bud Kilmer

Guess you don't want to go to Brown..

Commercecomet24
09-04-2017, 11:55 PM

Yep watch it every time it's on.

Commercecomet24
09-04-2017, 11:56 PM
Guess you don't want to go to Brown..

Lol to high fallutin for me.

Commercecomet24
09-04-2017, 11:57 PM
Hey who likes whip cream bikinis?

parabrave
09-05-2017, 01:00 AM
Hey who likes whip cream bikinis?

Nah but I do like Beer.

Dawg61
09-05-2017, 09:06 AM
Nah but I do like Beer.

Oh I think you do

https://media.giphy.com/media/zzBcNoBOa6nOo/giphy.gif

Commercecomet24
09-05-2017, 10:47 AM
Oh I think you do

https://media.giphy.com/media/zzBcNoBOa6nOo/giphy.gif

One of the greatest movie scenes of all time! I give it a 10!