PDA

View Full Version : Impressive list of NFL players

Reason2succeed
09-04-2017, 04:29 PM
http://hailstate.com/news/2017/9/4/football-bulldogs-in-the-nfl.aspx

I don't know how it compares with the rest of the SEC but I'm proud of the guys we have in the NFL. I wish we had more offensive players since Mullen is an offensive coach but overall I'm proud of the character and ability of these guys.

Commercecomet24
09-04-2017, 04:36 PM
We have more players in the league than I ever remember. We are not the same ol MSU. New Day! Glad we have a progressive administration.

Goldendawg
09-04-2017, 04:37 PM
I wish that we would keep up with this better when showing dawgs in the NFL on the jumbotrons on game days. They showed the picture of Redman with S.F. at Saturday's game after he had been cut earlier in the week. This is not the first time this has happened over the years. Hope Redman and others can catch on with other teams. Hail State!

ShotgunDawg
09-04-2017, 04:42 PM
This is going to grow as well.

At some point;

Fitz
Rankin
Leo
Hill
Simmons
Sweat
Gray maybe
Green maybe
Bryant maybe
McLaurin
Spencer
Mixon maybe
Gay

There are others as well but I haven't seen enough yet to make an educated call.

Jack Lambert
09-04-2017, 04:49 PM
Glad to see Fred Ross made a roster.

Commercecomet24
09-04-2017, 04:49 PM
This is going to grow as well.

At some point;

Fitz
Rankin
Leo
Hill
Simmons
Sweat
Gray maybe
Green maybe
Bryant maybe
McLaurin
Spencer
Mixon maybe
Gay

There are others as well but I haven't seen enough yet to make an educated call.

Yep! Our development has been awesome under Dan and now we are starting to get more elite players. This list is only going to grow.

msu4ever
09-04-2017, 04:59 PM
Yep! Our development has been awesome under Dan and now we are starting to get more elite players. This list is only going to grow.

What options do other players have that got cut or waived?

Commercecomet24
09-04-2017, 05:07 PM
What options do other players have that got cut or waived?

Hopefully they can get signed to a practice squad or the CFL. Hopefully they have an agent working there name in with a team that might have interest.