PDA

View Full Version : WK 1 SEC West Power Rankings

ShotgunDawg
09-03-2017, 11:30 PM
Ok, all the SEC West teams have played and I think the current pecking order is fairly clear.

1. Bama
-
-
-
-
-
2. Auburn & LSU - Both are solid. I lean Auburn because they can throw the ball, but it could be either way.
3. MSU - Close behind Auburn and LSU but until I see our OL vs them, I can't put us in that group.
-
4. Arkansas & Ole Miss. Two extremely flawed, 1 demensional football teams that can score points.
-
-
5. Texas A&M - With their QB out, they are really going to struggle in all facets.

As you can see, there is a closer gap between A&M and Auburn/LSU than there is between Auburn/LSU and Bama. I believe that. A&M is more likely to beat those teams than LSU or Auburn is to beat Alabama

Coach007
09-03-2017, 11:33 PM
I can see us lose to Auburn on the road before LSU at home.

TUSK
09-03-2017, 11:33 PM
Ok, all the SEC West teams have played and I think the current pecking order is fairly clear.

1. Bama
-
-
-
-
-
2. Auburn & LSU - Both are solid. I lean Auburn because they can throw the ball, but it could be either way.
3. MSU - Close behind Auburn and LSU but until I see our OL vs them, I can't put us in that group.
-
4. Arkansas & Ole Miss. Two extremely flawed, 1 demensional football teams that can score points.
-
-
5. Texas A&M - With their QB out, they are really going to struggle in all facets.

I'm down with that, 'Gun

UA, AU/LSU, MSU/Arkie, OM/A&M

Commercecomet24
09-03-2017, 11:34 PM
That's an accurate ranking,

Coach007
09-03-2017, 11:35 PM
You worried this year aren't you....

Admit it :cool:

TUSK
09-03-2017, 11:48 PM
You worried this year aren't you....

Admit it :cool:

Not sure if ^was for me, but I had FSU as the game I was sweating most... Followed by AU on the road.... I don't think Etling can be effective enough to give LSU hope; Bammer may shut them out, again...