PDA

View Full Version : MSU Continues to Be the Rodney Dangerfield of College Football!

maroonthruandthru
09-03-2017, 08:30 AM
We all know it was only Charleston Southern but Booger McFarland gives a recap of the SEC football weekend and guess who gets left out? That's alright because it seems like when we get the least respect we show out the most. Let just wait and see what happens.

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/espn-analyst-booger-mcfarland-tweets-takeaways-secs-week-1-action/

msstate7
09-03-2017, 08:32 AM
We'll get our shot at respect in 2 weeks and both the following weeks after that. If we deserve some respect, we'll win at least 1 of those games. Time for us to earn some respect

turkish
09-03-2017, 08:34 AM
We've earned it.

ShotgunDawg
09-03-2017, 08:47 AM
We'll get our shot at respect in 2 weeks and both the following weeks after that. If we deserve some respect, we'll win at least 1 of those games. Time for us to earn some respect

We've been to 8 straight bowl games. We shouldn't have to wait 2 weeks from now. We are an SEC team for goodness sakes.

I'm tired of it. Booger is ultimate type of person that would never give MSU a 2nd look in recruiting. He exudes all the qualities of that type of kid.

msstate7
09-03-2017, 08:54 AM
We've been to 8 straight bowl games. We shouldn't have to wait 2 weeks from now. We are an SEC team for goodness sakes.

I'm tired of it. Booger is ultimate type of person that would never give MSU a 2nd look in recruiting. He exudes all the qualities of that type of kid.

Don't watch. I guess that's why this doesn't bother me like you guys. Watching the games yourself and analyzing stats will give you much better feel for what's going on in the sec than watching booger. I couldn't care less what the sec network says in between games... only the hardcore of the hardcore watch that crap programming

TrapGame
09-03-2017, 08:55 AM
Nobody should pay attention to a grown man named Booger.

Besides he said we would only win 5 games. That performance yesterday put that prediction in the trash can.

Drugdog
09-03-2017, 09:04 AM
Booger is a clown. All he does is laugh. He is less credible than the CL.

Also quit looking at SDS.

Mimi's Babies
09-03-2017, 10:25 AM

Exactly... That's why a WR is not suitable for MSU football. Booger needs to be run out of ESPN and the SEC. He hated MSU when he was in college and still today. Is he still taking up for om and freezes?

IMissJack
09-03-2017, 10:44 AM
Funny thing about Rodney, he had a great career and made a lot of money getting "no respect". Keep pounding people, and they have to talk about us.

BeardoMSU
09-03-2017, 10:46 AM
Also quit looking at SDS.

Here's your solution...

Bothrops
09-03-2017, 11:10 AM
Booger has disappointed me. He's bought into the narrative against us it seems.

Jack Lambert
09-03-2017, 11:12 AM
I will never ever worry what a guy named Booger say or doesn't say, ever! His name says it all. There is only one way you get the name booger and only one way.

WSOPdawg
09-03-2017, 11:15 AM
I will never ever worry what a guy named Booger say or doesn't say, ever!

And when have we EVER seen a positive article regarding MSU from SaturdayDownSouth? I stopped giving the clicks 2 years ago -- they're right up there with the CL. No need to help SDS grow or sustain themselves with clicks imo.

Bothrops
09-03-2017, 11:33 AM
SDS has some bears working for them.

Turfdawg67
09-03-2017, 11:57 AM
Hell, most on this board don't give our team respect...