PDA

View Full Version : Paul maholm

msstate7
09-20-2013, 03:57 PM
I know this won't be popular on a miss state message board, but I'm sick of him blowing leads. It doesn't matter the lead you give him. He gives it right back. Anyway rant over...

CadaverDawg
09-20-2013, 04:02 PM
Wake me up if the Bravos make the World Series. It's football season, Jack

msstate7
09-20-2013, 04:05 PM
Wake me up if the Bravos make the World Series. It's football season, Jack

From reading this board, I thought football season was over

CadaverDawg
09-20-2013, 04:07 PM
From reading this board, I thought football season was over

Zzzzzzzing!

Good point

camsu
09-20-2013, 04:24 PM
Does not matter my A's are taking the Series this year. Lowest payroll ever to do it.

CadaverDawg
09-20-2013, 04:27 PM
Does not matter my A's are taking the Series this year. Lowest payroll ever to do it.

No they're not....but Jonah Hill was great in Money Ball

camsu
09-20-2013, 05:46 PM
Great movie and yes, Hill played it great. We should close it out this weekend against the Twins. We took 3/4 from Tigers a few weeks and split with Red Soxs and I know we can beat the Dodgers which will take the National. West Coast Series again.

Will James
09-20-2013, 06:10 PM
Im rooting for the A's as well and Maholm just isn't very good. What the A's have done this season is more remarkable than the Moneyball team. Simply genius.

Dodgers and Tigers are still the odds on favorite.

camsu
09-20-2013, 06:54 PM
A's has better overall starting pitching and it seems different field players step up every game. That with great defense. Tigers have no relief pitching and starters are not where they were earlier in the season. Of course over in the Nat. you can never ever rule out the Cards.

Will James
09-20-2013, 06:58 PM
A's has better overall starting pitching and it seems different field players step up every game. That with great defense. Tigers have no relief pitching and starters are not where they were earlier in the season. Of course over in the Nat. you can never ever rule out the Cards.

The Tigers starting pitching had one of the historic seasons for a staff this year. It will be interesting for sure. Cards definitely in the running.

Todd4State
09-20-2013, 11:35 PM
I want to see the Cardinals and Royals in the World Series. I hope Kansas City at least makes it to the playoffs- that organization needs it badly.

Following baseball now is so much different than when I was a kid. You have to worry about the teams in your league, but you also have to worry about getting home field advantage from the other teams.

Dawg61
09-21-2013, 12:45 AM
I know this won't be popular on a miss state message board, but I'm sick of him blowing leads. It doesn't matter the lead you give him. He gives it right back. Anyway rant over...

Maholm is good for one start every 5. The other 4 are bad. He tops out at like 86mph now. He's got one more maybe 2 seasons left.

trob115
09-21-2013, 01:47 AM

Agreed. I hate it for Paul, but he has been struggling all year. Frankly I am tired of watching Gonzales continue to keep him in the rotation. I hope he finds another gig next year because he is a great Christian guy and great bulldog.

With his low velocity, if he's not pinpoint accurate, he's going to struggle.