PDA

View Full Version : My obscure thoughts on the game.

starkvegasdawg
09-02-2017, 08:11 PM
Fitz looked good at times and missed some easy throws, too. Chalk it up to first game jitters.

I'll be polite and say our offensive line has issues and leave it at that.

Seeing Mr One call that's all wearing a MSU shirt advertising at our game made me want to puke.

Our defense...they held a team to 33 total yards. I don't care if that was against a high school that is beyond impressive. I'll be interesting to see what they can do against a team with a passing threat. WR at CSU has to be the most boring thing in the world.

Glad to see Hill and Thompson get in the game. They're going to be good and playing true freshmen will help in recruiting more elite players.

Mjoelner34
09-02-2017, 08:15 PM
[QUOTE=starkvegasdawg34;796065]Our defense...they held a team to 33 total yards. I don't care if that was against a high school that is beyond impressive. /QUOTE]

That's what I told our co-worker today that was my 'date'. It's like pitching a no hitter. It doesn't matter who you're playing, it's still very impressive and hard to do.

Bully13
09-02-2017, 08:29 PM
[QUOTE=starkvegasdawg34;796065]Fitz looked good at times and missed some easy throws, too. Chalk it up to first game jitters.

Seeing Mr One call that's all wearing a MSU shirt advertising at our game made me want to puke.

Our defense...they held a team to 33 total yards. I don't care if that was against a high school that is beyond impressive. I'll be interesting to see what they can do against a team with a passing threat. WR at CSU has to be the most boring thing in the world.

Glad to see Hill and Thompson get in the game. They're going to be good and playing true freshmen will help in recruiting t pu$$ies.
more elite p
layers

I'll be impolite regarding our OL. we outweiged them by 70 lbs. too many plays where our guards looked like fat , slow pu$$ies.

We won't have that advantage going forward. we need some adjustments and address the deficiency because that is our offensive weakness coupled with the lack of adjustments that are needed when the QB needs a quick option once containment breaks down.

Defense was 17ing sick. that gives me wool.

Bully13
09-02-2017, 08:31 PM
[QUOTE=starkvegasdawg34;796065]Fitz looked good at times and missed some easy throws, too. Chalk it up to first game jitters.

Glad to see Hill and Thompson get in the game. They're going to be good and playing true freshmen will help in recruiting t pu$$ies.
more elite p
layers

I'll be impolite regarding our OL. we outweiged them by 70 lbs. too many plays where our guards looked like fat , slow pu$$ies.

We won't have that advantage going forward. we need some adjustments and address the deficiency because that is our offensive weakness coupled with the lack of adjustments that are needed when the QB needs a quick option once containment breaks down.

Defense was 17ing sick. that gives me wool.

this response on my part was 17'd up by imperfections with this board.

parabrave
09-02-2017, 09:16 PM
Speaking of the weight difference it's not a good thing when your backs are getting hit 5 yards in the backfield. Aubbie will kill Fitz and AW if the blocking doesn't improve.

maroonmania
09-02-2017, 09:36 PM
Biggest issue left with Fitz is he still can't throw with touch. Not sure he ever will.

Reason2succeed
09-02-2017, 10:31 PM
Speaking of the weight difference it's not a good thing when your backs are getting hit 5 yards in the backfield. Aubbie will kill Fitz and AW if the blocking doesn't improve.

Auburn?!? We won't have to wait that long. LaTech will destroy us if they don't get their act together quick.