PDA

View Full Version : Random, McE sucks

msstate7
09-02-2017, 05:57 PM
Michigan lost almost everyone last year and McE still can't get 200 yards or even a TD with all those returning starters random bragged about.

smootness
09-02-2017, 06:01 PM
Yup. He won't last all that long there.

BeardoMSU
09-02-2017, 06:07 PM
And Georgia's starter just left the game after a late hit...

msstate7
09-02-2017, 06:15 PM
And Kentucky has 59 yards rushing mid-4th

Coach34
09-02-2017, 06:52 PM
So you are getting on Random because:

Florida lost to a team ranked higher than them while they played with a 1st time starting QB and without about 8-9 of their regulars?
Georgia winning 21-0 in the half over a team many think is top 25 worthy?
And Kentucky going on the road and beating a team they lost to last season?

Yeah- that's logical

Commercecomet24
09-02-2017, 06:55 PM
Jake Fromm(true freshman) the uga qb now is gonna be better than Eason. I know the family. Oh and his mom is smoking hot too!

HoopsDawg
09-02-2017, 07:29 PM
UF's offense's is garbage. No excuse after 3 years in that state with all all that talent.

Thick
09-02-2017, 08:15 PM
Michigan lost almost everyone last year and McE still can't get 200 yards or even a TD with all those returning starters random bragged about.

They replaced 7 offensive starters, and 10 on defense....10!!! Florida still couldn't muster any offense.

bulldawg28
09-02-2017, 10:01 PM
So you are getting on Random because:

Florida lost to a team ranked higher than them while they played with a 1st time starting QB and without about 8-9 of their regulars?
Georgia winning 21-0 in the half over a team many think is top 25 worthy?
And Kentucky going on the road and beating a team they lost to last season?

Yeah- that's logical

It was only 2 starters suspended

DownwardDawg
09-02-2017, 10:07 PM
He will not last long at Florida. He's very average.

msstate7
09-02-2017, 10:20 PM
All offseason we heard about Florida's returning olinemen. Florida had 11 yards rushing today... ELEVEN! Michigan had 1 returning defensive starter from last season

msstate7
09-02-2017, 10:23 PM
Michigan has the least returning starters in the country

https://www.landof10.com/michigan/michigan-fewest-returning-starters-2017

Dawg61
09-02-2017, 11:33 PM
McElwain sucks cause he won't admit he sexually assaulted a shark

FlytheW3
09-02-2017, 11:43 PM
Jake Fromm(true freshman) the uga qb now is gonna be better than Eason. I know the family. Oh and his mom is smoking hot too!

I watched that documentary they did that included him and I really like Fromm. He's going to be a stud and I can't wait to watch him the next few years.

smootness
09-03-2017, 09:29 AM
He will not last long at Florida. He's very average.

Yep, he's an average coach who will win some because he's at Florida, but not as much as they could.

He's perfect for a school like Ole Miss, frankly. Or a Maryland or Texas Tech. Not Florida.

msstate7
09-03-2017, 09:47 AM
https://s26.postimg.org/xq3h9tzm1/IMG_1795.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

msstate7
09-09-2017, 01:18 PM
1 drive into the 3rd quarter, Cincinnati has their 2nd td AT Michigan. McE is probably the worst offensive coach in the sec

HSVDawg
09-09-2017, 01:54 PM
Yep, he's an average coach who will win some because he's at Florida, but not as much as they could.

He's perfect for a school like Ole Miss, frankly. Or a Maryland or Texas Tech. Not Florida.

I totally agree that any coach who doesn't win as much as he should is perfect for OM.

JoseBrown
09-09-2017, 03:32 PM

Hook a brother up then...

As soon as I heard Eason prolly wouldn't be back for our game, I lost a little weight. Some of the wool immediately fell off. I've been thinking Fromm was sposed to be a much better qb than Eason. I had us winning that game, now I wanna see our d-backs get challenged a little before I stick with that prediction.

Commercecomet24
09-09-2017, 03:43 PM
Hook a brother up then...

As soon as I heard Eason prolly wouldn't be back for our game, I lost a little weight. Some of the wool immediately fell off. I've been thinking Fromm was sposed to be a much better qb than Eason. I had us winning that game, now I wanna see our d-backs get challenged a little before I stick with that prediction.

Fromm is legit. Eason may not get his job back and even if he does Jake will overtake him at some point. Just a really good kid and great family too. Thing is he is as good at baseball as he was at football. Football is his love.

JoseBrown
09-09-2017, 03:52 PM
Fromm is legit. Eason may not get his job back and even if he does Jake will overtake him at some point. Just a really good kid and great family too. Thing is he is as good at baseball as he was at football. Football is his love.

That's what I was thinking, Eason may not get his job back. Eason seems to have all the measurable and skill, but something with him is missing. But all I've heard about Fromm sums up that he was expected to take the job from Eason, just not quite this quick. I'm interested in seeing how our Oline and DB's do tonight before I decide what to think about our game in Athens. I've had that game circled for a while for a road trip, but doesn't look like it's gonna happen.

Commercecomet24
09-09-2017, 03:59 PM
That's what I was thinking, Eason may not get his job back. Eason seems to have all the measurable and skill, but something with him is missing. But all I've heard about Fromm sums up that he was expected to take the job from Eason, just not quite this quick. I'm interested in seeing how our Oline and DB's do tonight before I decide what to think about our game in Athens. I've had that game circled for a while for a road trip, but doesn't look like it's gonna happen.

Not only does Jake have the measureables but he has a Dak like quality. Natural born leader who people just follow and gravitate to. And just a super nice, polite, respectful young man. He's impressive on and off the field. If he avoids injury he's gonna be big. I'm anxious to see what happens tonight with our secondary and ol too.

ETA I would rather face Eason