PDA

View Full Version : Cadaver's bet low/win big parlay of the week.

CadaverDawg
09-20-2013, 01:02 PM
Alright gents, I will repeat that I'm not a big gambler, but this looks like a good parlay for us this weekend....

Green Bay -2.5 over Cincinnati
New York Giants pick em over Carolina
San Diego +3 over Tennessee

All of these teams are on the road, but I'll explain why I went with them.

Green Bay finally has somewhat of a running game, so they are lethal on offense right now. Meanwhile, Cincy is coming off of what they think was a big win over Pittsburgh...but Pittsburgh is not very good. Green Bay will give them a wake up call, and Im just not sold on Andy Dalton being able to win a shoot out vs Green Bay and Aaron Rodgers...or anybody else for that matter.

New York has disappointed so far this season, but they are still a solid team. Carolina has the worst offensive line in the freaking NFC, and if there is one thing the G men are good at...it's rushing the passer. As much as I hate Eli, he will be focused on taking care of the football this week after all of the InT's last week. They will torch Carolina by 2 TD's...but all we'll need is a W to win our bet!

San Diego has looked really good in the first few weeks. They won on the road last week at Philly, and I am expecting it again this week. Tennessee is not a bad team, but they are not ready to be favored over a resurgent San Diego team with a red hot Philip Rivers. Rivers is a prick, but his prick ass will lead them to a straight up win at Tennessee this weekend. All we need is a 2 point loss!

Other games I like....

San Francisco -11 over Indianapolis. San Fran is pissed, and Indy has to travel out west with a new RB that doesn't know the pass blocking schemes. San Fran's D is nasty, and I see this game getting ugly.

St. Louis +3.5 over Dallas. Dallas has no running game, and St. Louis is the king of beating the spread as an underdog. I think St.Louis wins straight up.

Vikings -7 over the Browns. I expect the Browns to do exactly what their ownership did when they traded TRich...Quit on the season. Vikings roll.

Jacksonville +18.5 over Seattle. Seattle just came off a big win and I just think that spread is ridiculous in pro football. Seattle will roll, but not by more than 14-17 IMO.

And finally, The Jets -1 over the Bills. The Bills have been getting run all over, and that's the only thing the Jets do well....except for playing Defense. The Jets will shut down the Ills run game and force EJ into a bunch of INT's. it should be enough to escape with a 6-10 point victory, but all we'll need is 2!

That's it degenerates....good luck.

Political Hack
09-20-2013, 01:18 PM
Troy +24.5
GaTech +4
Bama -28
Duke +14

those are some interesting ones too.

Coach34
09-20-2013, 03:34 PM
Troy +24.5
GaTech +4
Bama -28
Duke +14

those are some interesting ones too.

where you see Bama at 28? They are at 40 everywhere

CadaverDawg
09-20-2013, 03:55 PM
where you see Bama at 28? They are at 40 everywhere

I think he's teasing it

Political Hack
09-20-2013, 04:05 PM
10 point line mover with 3 game parlay, right?

Dallas_Dawg
09-20-2013, 06:56 PM
Not so fast on the Jets over Bills.. They haven't been "run all over" and Mario Williams is going to feast on Geno Smith. Expect a low scoring game with the bills winning it. Cj spiller is going to show out

Coach34
09-20-2013, 06:58 PM
10 point line mover with 3 game parlay, right?

10 point move makes it a 3 game teaser- parlay keeps the line the same

CadaverDawg
09-20-2013, 07:43 PM
Not so fast on the Jets over Bills.. They haven't been "run all over" and Mario Williams is going to feast on Geno Smith. Expect a low scoring game with the bills winning it. Cj spiller is going to show out

We shall see. It's in New York

I seen it dawg
09-21-2013, 09:59 AM

+1 on this one

I seen it dawg
09-21-2013, 10:01 AM
louisville -41
tulane +17
state -13.5