PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else cringing when Les talks?

TrapGame
09-02-2017, 09:11 AM
He looks lost.

My wife says "Who's that?". When I told her Les Miles she said "Oh, I didn't recognize him without his hat."

Dawg61
09-02-2017, 09:45 AM
Miles hasn't bothered me yet. Spurrier keep saying "we" every time he talks about Florida tho. I'd feel like shit watching him say that over and over if I was a USCe fan. Pretty shitty imo. He's a clueless dickhead.

Liverpooldawg
09-02-2017, 09:48 AM
Miles hasn't bothered me yet. Spurrier keep saying "we" every time he talks about Florida tho. I'd feel like shit watching him say that over and over if I was a USCe fan. Pretty shitty imo. He's a clueless dickhead.

You do know he went to Florida and played at Florida right?

Dawg61
09-02-2017, 09:49 AM
You do know he went to Florida and played at Florida right?

I do Liverpool. Thanks for chiming in bud.

msbulldog
09-02-2017, 09:50 AM

Spurrier is definitely not on his 'A' game today.

Drugdog
09-02-2017, 09:53 AM
Spurrier is a piece of s***.

State82
09-02-2017, 09:59 AM
It's funny that when you look at the list of Heisman winners on Wikipedia it shows Spurrier on the sidelines at S.C.

TUSK
09-02-2017, 10:07 AM
He looks lost.

My wife says "Who's that?". When I told her Les Miles she said "Oh, I didn't recognize him without his hat."

Sounds like his coaching prowess has carried over to his commentating gig...

msbulldog
09-02-2017, 10:07 AM
One of the funniest quotes ever from a football coach "you can't spell Citrus, without UT!"

Coldsleeve Jr.
09-02-2017, 10:14 AM
Les been using just for men hair dye

DanDority
09-02-2017, 10:36 AM

Tell me if you can, where did Spurrier attend college?

Dawg61
09-02-2017, 10:41 AM
Tell me if you can, where did Spurrier attend college?

This thread is so long I can see how you missed Liverpool's post and my reply. I stand by what I said. It is shitty for Spurrier to keep referencing himself as "we" every time he talks about Florida. Do that when you're not on TV amongst Florida fans but don't do it on national television. I guarantee you every South Carolina fan agrees with me.

Coldsleeve Jr.
09-02-2017, 10:48 AM
In fairness, Spurrier is employed by UF as an "ambassador and consultant". He's on the payroll

CadaverDawg
09-02-2017, 11:25 AM
Les Miles is not good as a talking head. He talks like a guy that has had too many concussions

Barkman Turner Overdrive
09-02-2017, 11:31 AM

He also said "we" talking about the Outback Bowl played between South Carolina and Michigan.

Indndawg
09-02-2017, 11:31 AM
Les Miles is not good as a talking head. He talks like a guy that has had too many concussions

"Hay's in the Barn"

Never heard that analog....

IMissJack
09-02-2017, 11:35 AM
This thread is so long I can see how you missed Liverpool's post and my reply. I stand by what I said. It is shitty for Spurrier to keep referencing himself as "we" every time he talks about Florida. Do that when you're not on TV amongst Florida fans but don't do it on national television. I guarantee you every South Carolina fan agrees with me.

But what does Stricklin say?**

Dawg61
09-02-2017, 12:00 PM
He also said "we" talking about the Outback Bowl played between South Carolina and Michigan.

Alright that's just weird then. Bet he doesn't say "we" when talking about Duke or Washington.

Daddy Rabbit Dawg
09-03-2017, 10:40 AM

You're an idiot. Do you say "we" when talking about MSU?

Bully13
09-03-2017, 11:17 AM
Spurrier was always entertaining. "Free Shoes U"

And the way he always 17'd with Tenn when I lived in Memphis. Liked it.

Dawg61
09-03-2017, 04:37 PM
You're an idiot. Do you say "we" when talking about MSU?

I wouldn't if I just coached at South Carolina for a decade straight and was on national television. Of course I also wouldn't punk out on my team halfway through a season like a bitch. You seem to be able to relate to Spurrier tho.

Pollodawg
09-03-2017, 04:49 PM
I wouldn't if I just coached at South Carolina for a decade straight and was on national television. Of course I also wouldn't punk out on my team halfway through a season like a bitch. You seem to be able to relate to Spurrier tho.
Doesn't Spurrier have some title at UF now?

Tbonewannabe
09-03-2017, 07:51 PM
In fairness, Spurrier is employed by UF as an "ambassador and consultant". He's on the payroll

He also left his job as an ambassador for USCe to take that job. He was head coach at USCe almost as long as UF. I don't mind him saying we when he talks about UF but I could see USCe fans not liking it.

RocketDawg
09-03-2017, 08:20 PM
Most of the Alabama fans I know say "we" and have never been to Tuscaloosa to a game.

TUSK
09-03-2017, 09:36 PM
Most of the Alabama fans I know say "we" and have never been to Tuscaloosa to a game.

We take exception to that remark.... Fellow Bammite....