PDA

View Full Version : Our campus is so awesome

Reason2succeed
09-02-2017, 07:46 AM
That OM literally paid PSAs to NOT visit. Let that sink in. They were so afraid that if a PSA came on campus and talked to our coaches and experienced the game day atmosphere in Starkville that they would choose lowly Starkvegas over beautiful Oxford. With all their bravado about how awesome Oxford is and the Square you would think that they wouldn't have been threatened by a cow college.

So on today the first day of college football take some time to reminisce on the greatness that is Starkville and Mississippi State campus if you are not going. If you are there enjoy being at that magical place where (unlike the Grove) the is no pretense. People are down to earth and will offer you food in their tailgate even if they don't know your name. It really is family at Mississippi State and that's why in the tune of the old cheer "It's great to be an MSU Dawg"!

mstatefan91
09-02-2017, 08:32 AM
Would really rather be nowhere else on game day. Love my cow college. Also I can't sleep which is amazing considering how much vodka I had last night. Bulldog football is here and I'm like a kid on Christmas.

msbulldog
09-02-2017, 10:13 AM
HAIL STATE!

Mutt the Hoople
09-02-2017, 10:28 AM
Dumb question- PSA? Public Service Announcements?

msbulldog
09-02-2017, 10:31 AM
Potential Student Athletes

Maroonthirteen
09-02-2017, 10:38 AM
MSU and Starkville is the most underrated location and gameday experience in the SEC.

I often have people who are parents of new students, tell me how impressed they are with the campus. They mention how nice the facilities are and the beauty.

Gameday....tailgate tents stretching from Frat row to the junction to bell island....State has an awesome gameday experience.

Reason2succeed
09-02-2017, 10:48 AM
Dumb question- PSA? Public Service Announcements?

Sorry I could have just said recruits. I guess this off season still has me in compliance mode for some reason.

OM had to rig the competition because they were afraid they were going to "lose the party".

Todd4State
09-02-2017, 11:56 AM
Honestly when people go to Ole Miss and then they go to Starkville more often than not Starkville and MSU are going to win. I'm not sure why MSU fans have historically allowed people to run down Starkville.

IMissJack
09-02-2017, 12:12 PM
Honestly when people go to Ole Miss and then they go to Starkville more often than not Starkville and MSU are going to win. I'm not sure why MSU fans have historically allowed people to run down Starkville.

If the recruiting playing field was always level**, I think most recruits would identify with MSU fans and alums rather than the pretentious element up north.