PDA

View Full Version : Texas A&M 'Yellers'

msbulldog
09-02-2017, 06:52 AM
On Fox and friends, I just watched a feature about the UCLA/ATM game and what was being done to benefit Harvey victims. It featured good looking UCLA cheerleaders and ATM 'Yellers' and the each led a cheer.
How in the hell did we let ATM in the SEC without making them get some female cheerleaders, that was just queer.

3rdGen
09-02-2017, 10:55 AM
17 a&m. We are the only true maroon! Bunch of thieving bitches without a back bone or a creative bone for to put in their partners. I hate that we have to share colors with them. Should have made them switch colors before they came in.

IMissJack
09-02-2017, 11:18 AM
17 a&m. We are the only true maroon! Bunch of thieving bitches without a back bone or a creative bone for to put in their partners. I hate that we have to share colors with them. Should have made them switch colors before they came in.

If we don't have enough brains to trademark everything and then enforce it, it is on us! A&M is the one's that sued Seattle for calling their fans the 12th man.

RocketDawg
09-02-2017, 12:35 PM
On Fox and friends, I just watched a feature about the UCLA/ATM game and what was being done to benefit Harvey victims. It featured good looking UCLA cheerleaders and ATM 'Yellers' and the each led a cheer.
How in the hell did we let ATM in the SEC without making them get some female cheerleaders, that was just queer.

Isn't that a Title IX violation?