PDA

View Full Version : Freshwater Owls vs US Navy....

TUSK
09-01-2017, 07:24 PM
Middies may get tired in this one, if FAU gets clicking....

msstate7
09-01-2017, 07:52 PM
I think FAU will have a nice year with kiffin and briles

TUSK
09-01-2017, 08:04 PM
I think FAU will have a nice year with kiffin and briles

Kiffin/Briles....

Hide yo hos!

Mobile Bay
09-01-2017, 08:09 PM
Boca MILFs for everybody bro. Who needs hookers when you can croot with DTF 40 year olds with south Florida plastic surgery bodies?

DanDority
09-01-2017, 08:15 PM
Zach Abey is SlOW!

TUSK
09-01-2017, 08:18 PM
Boca MILFs for everybody bro. Who needs hookers when you can croot with DTF 40 year olds with south Florida plastic surgery bodies?

Best 241st post in the history of the interwebs...

Rep Given....

Skydawg1
09-01-2017, 08:38 PM
Chris Kiffin sweating his fat ass off. Wonder why??**

TUSK
09-01-2017, 08:53 PM
Chris Kiffin sweating his fat ass off. Wonder why??**

Ruing?*

msstate7
09-01-2017, 09:10 PM
FAU with the 54-yd fg with plenty to spare. Dang...

Todd4State
09-01-2017, 09:12 PM

That's further than three of Dan's kickers combined.

BeardoMSU
09-01-2017, 09:13 PM

Must be ****ing nice....when was the last time we kicked a field goal that didn't have the emotional suspense of a GoT episode?

msstate7
09-01-2017, 09:15 PM
Well to be fair, NFL kickers struggle making that kick

Dawgowar
09-01-2017, 09:31 PM
I love watching Navy's offense - realize it would be a stretch to make it go in the SEC but they are fun to watch Discipline, good execution, just move the damn ball.

msstate7
09-01-2017, 09:36 PM
I love watching Navy's offense - realize it would be a stretch to make it go in the SEC but they are fun to watch Discipline, good execution, just move the damn ball.

I think it would work in the sec.

TUSK
09-01-2017, 09:55 PM
I think it would work in the sec.

Yeah, if you took Service Academy Brains, and put em in SEC Bodies....

However, I do remember MDL losing his shit over GA SO, one year....

msstate7
09-01-2017, 10:06 PM

If tenn or Georgia picked it up, they could be a 9-3 type team imo. I think bama could win a natty using it much like Nebraska in the 90s

TUSK
09-01-2017, 10:29 PM
If tenn or Georgia picked it up, they could be a 9-3 type team imo. I think bama could win a natty using it much like Nebraska in the 90s

With the RBs we have, we could run the Wishbone or even the Notre Dame Box and win our 783rd NC....

Schultzy
09-02-2017, 12:15 AM
That's further than three of Dan's kickers combined.

A) We're going 50+ this year
B) I approve of Tusks's use of "YDL"
C) had a really good third point but forgot; ill edit when I remember

MarketingBully
09-02-2017, 12:21 AM

Bear won quite a bit with it. Emory (who invented it) did pretty well with someone named Bond here...

MarketingBully
09-02-2017, 12:23 AM

Georgia Tech is doing pretty well with it. They have gone 5-1 against the SEC last six games. After Monday, it will be 6-1.

ShotgunDawg
09-02-2017, 12:40 AM
Georgia Tech is doing pretty well with it. They have gone 5-1 against the SEC last six games. After Monday, it will be 6-1.

I think the triple option would absolutely work in the SEC. The problem, however, would be recruiting to it.

Sure, if you took Alabama's current players & ran the triple option, they'd win the natty, but, if Alabama ran the triple option, I doubt Hurts, Ridley, & many of the OL would be there due to the offense in no way preparing them for the NFL.

The only teams that run the offense are those that struggle to recruit & thus don't have much to lose. Very few high school players are signing up to play in that

Todd4State
09-02-2017, 01:49 AM
I think the triple option would absolutely work in the SEC. The problem, however, would be recruiting to it.

Sure, if you took Alabama's current players & ran the triple option, they'd win the natty, but, if Alabama ran the triple option, I doubt Hurts, Ridley, & many of the OL would be there due to the offense in no way preparing them for the NFL.

The only teams that run the offense are those that struggle to recruit & thus don't have much to lose. Very few high school players are signing up to play in that

For the reasons mentioned above I would say that Vanderbilt would be the most likely SEC team to use it.

msstate7
09-02-2017, 06:01 AM

Good point. GT has had a few big time WRs in the NFL though.

msstate7
09-02-2017, 06:01 AM
For the reasons mentioned above I would say that Vanderbilt would be the most likely SEC team to use it.

Vandy should've done went after Ken nietrsfbtethcgfruv or however you spell it

Leeshouldveflanked
09-02-2017, 06:02 AM
We can't get SEC qualify OL now.... how in the world would we get any running the Wishbone....if would be fun seeing Nicky Fitz run the Wishbone tho.

msstate7
09-02-2017, 06:13 AM
We can't get SEC qualify OL now.... how in the world would we get any running the Wishbone....if would be fun seeing Nicky Fitz run the Wishbone tho.

How did GT let him get out of Georgia? Fitz actually ran the triple option in HS, I think

Mutt the Hoople
09-02-2017, 06:45 AM

Problem is, Bammer and the rest of the SEC's players are all wanting to make it to the NFL. The NFL doesn't run option. There's no way you could get 4 and 5-* players to play for you running something out of the 1970's.