PDA

View Full Version : Are we under investigation???????

West Tn Dawg
09-01-2017, 06:23 PM
If you didn't know better and read the idiots at Nah-Foom, you would think we were. They don't discuss the FACT that they are about to be hammered. Most of their post are about how we are in line of site with the NCAA. Man, if we are this deep already and the NCAA hasn't even thought of investigating us, we will really be in deep $hit when they do. It's unbelievable! They truly believe the NCAA is already investigating us under the table!

TICK, TICK, TICK you Morons!
"Are you Ready"? You damn sure better be!

DonDon
09-01-2017, 06:33 PM
I hear that crap to. All my buddies are TSUN fans. Their just grasping at straws

Homedawg
09-01-2017, 06:38 PM
I hear that crap to. All my buddies are TSUN fans. Their just grasping at straws

You need new buddies!!

Dolphus Raymond
09-01-2017, 06:39 PM
I've heard nothing like that from anyone.

Mimi's Babies
09-01-2017, 06:52 PM
I guess a letter from several people concerning new information since January 29, 2016, just might bring the NCAA back to Oxfart...

Some information from as late as July 2017.... Om just won't quit.....

DonDon
09-01-2017, 06:54 PM
Funny that when we've been ahead at half time during the egg bowl that when I go take a leak. I'll come back in the room and everyone's gone lol sore losers

West Tn Dawg
09-01-2017, 07:46 PM
I've heard nothing like that from anyone.

All you have to do is go visit the Nafoom site, or the Spirit site. Most of their discussions are about how we are going to get hammered!

TNDawg35
09-01-2017, 07:58 PM
Nice username....

Dawgology
09-01-2017, 08:01 PM
No. Your source is Nafoom. Nice try. Be gone.

FISHDAWG
09-01-2017, 08:07 PM
If you didn't know better and read the idiots at Nah-Foom, you would think we were. They don't discuss the FACT that they are about to be hammered. Most of their post are about how we are in line of site with the NCAA. Man, if we are this deep already and the NCAA hasn't even thought of investigating us, we will really be in deep $hit when they do. It's unbelievable! They truly believe the NCAA is already investigating us under the table!

TICK, TICK, TICK you Morons!
"Are you Ready"? You damn sure better be!

if you were standing in front of a firing squad would you be discussing ballistics with the guy standing beside you ?

ETA - btw ... Rutgers is hangin tough against Washington

Leroy Jenkins
09-01-2017, 08:17 PM
You ever hear the phrase "whistling past the graveyard". Trying to look tough while pretending you are not scared to death.

Leeshouldveflanked
09-01-2017, 08:31 PM
Cohen, Keenum and Mullen are not appearing before a COI on September 11th...or anytime soon..

FISHDAWG
09-01-2017, 08:38 PM
Cohen, Keenum and Mullen are not appearing before a COI on September 11th...or anytime soon..

and if the NCAA didn't even use Tunsils own admission of guilt on national television for taking cash as evidence to be used against them - then understand that this whole thing about Leo must have been based on hard physical evidence and not just a story tale

Dolphus Raymond
09-01-2017, 11:34 PM
We seem to have an influx of relatively new posters that post questions/statements with what appears to me to be nefarious intent. Ole Miss is going to be crucified. Accept it an move on with your lives.

Dawgology
09-02-2017, 12:25 AM
We seem to have an influx of relatively new posters that post questions/statements with what appears to me to be nefarious intent. Ole Miss is going to be crucified. Accept it an move on with your lives.

This. I've noticed also.

Mutt the Hoople
09-02-2017, 06:37 AM
I don't have ANY TSUN buddies. Makes me closed-minded? Nawww....just have good taste in friends.

However, I do have a few Bammer buddies I've thrown a few back with (TUSK, I'm looking at you!).

msbulldog
09-02-2017, 07:01 AM
This. I've noticed also.

Me too, maybe time for some enforcement.