PDA

View Full Version : Anybody heard if / when Mars is planning to refile his suit?

starkvegasdawg
09-01-2017, 04:00 PM
After the federal one was dismissed it sounded like he was going to do it the next week, but then that all just went off the grid.

Drugdog
09-01-2017, 04:09 PM
Reality- all the crap that we hope will happen is probably going to be way less than has been predicted. Hope I'm wrong.
Yeah Freeze is gone. We will see once the sanctions come out. Not holding my breath that it is going to destroy them for a decade.
Feel free to pile on. Dgaf.

Dawgowar
09-01-2017, 04:28 PM
After the federal one was dismissed it sounded like he was going to do it the next week, but then that all just went off the grid.

After UNM goes to the COI hearing. It will put them at further risk of having to recant their rebuttal. Better leverage.

Csdog
09-01-2017, 04:37 PM
After UNM goes to the COI hearing. It will put them at further risk of having to recant their rebuttal. Better leverage.

Yes,any day now

codeDawg
09-01-2017, 04:44 PM
http://www.elitedawgs.com/webkit-fake-url://7bba3af7-1a92-45ac-8af1-5e612fa2be9a/imagepng

missouridawg
09-01-2017, 04:46 PM
Mars and Co. are currently in estimating some of Bdorks calls. I'd venture to guess that Bdork went Bdork and is going to get Rosebowled soon and I'd venture to guess that Mars and Co. might be playing hat card next week right before the COI meeting. Meaning OM could potentially go to the COI meeting with a fired coach that was ardently defended by a fired AD in all of their responses.