PDA

View Full Version : A bear fan just told me...

TrapGame
08-31-2017, 03:17 PM
He thinks this is State's year to beat Bama and with that Saban comes after us.

I replied with a laugh: Well, heck, we haven't bought anybody away from Saban. Why would he come after us?

*Crickets*

They actually think "beating" Saban was the catalyst to all of this. SMH.

Lord McBuckethead
08-31-2017, 03:21 PM
Beating Saban for a couple recruits in Feb is what got them in this.

Dawgtini
08-31-2017, 03:24 PM
Beating Saban for a couple recruits in Feb is what got them in this.

well that....and the hookers

FISHDAWG
08-31-2017, 03:28 PM

I replied with a laugh: Well, heck, we haven't bought anybody away from Saban. Why would he come after us?

*Crickets*

sounds like the delusion is peaking ... now maybe the healing process can begin ........................... NOT !!!

Bully13
08-31-2017, 03:42 PM
They didn't "beat" saban out on any croots. They just doubled sabans offer. Most schools show respect by just matching the competitor but ole miss was just flat out blowing it out of the water on the initial offer thus eliminating counter offers. That's why no school has ever received so many public complaints from other coaches. No telling how many private ones to the ncaa. And for them to think they are being singled out in an unfair way is a comedy show in and of itself. Some may really think think they don't deserve to be 39 miles up shit creek without a paddle but they do.

TUSK
08-31-2017, 03:47 PM

*Crickets*

Did he have any comments on why UGA, A&M, Nebraska, Tennessee, Clemson, et al "came after em"?

Don't get me wrong, I'd love nothing more than for all the blame to be placed on MDL, but it ain't so...

TrapGame
08-31-2017, 03:59 PM
Did he have any comments on why UGA, A&M, Nebraska, Tennessee, Clemson, et al "came after em"?

Don't get me wrong, I'd love nothing more than for all the blame to be placed on MDL, but it ain't so...

Sorry Tusk, St. Freezus of the Soiled Doves, was climbing to claim the mantle of the next MDL. He had to be dealt with. It was all Saban's doing.

Oh, and Kobe and Leo are gonna have to sit out this season after the COI hearings. I laughed my ass off at that. I wrapped up the conversation before it got very unprofessional on my part.

ShotgunDawg
08-31-2017, 04:02 PM
I thought it was Leo's fault

Todd4State
08-31-2017, 04:16 PM
I thought it was Leo's fault

No- it's Dan's fault.

Well it's really everyone's fault except Ole Miss.**

TUSK
08-31-2017, 04:36 PM
No- it's Dan's fault.

Well it's really everyone's fault except Ole Miss.**

I'm gonna call Dan Mullen "YDL" from now on....

Dawgs87
08-31-2017, 04:46 PM
I can hear the conversation now...

Johnny Reb- "But Leo admitted to the NCAA that he accepted $11k to play at that Cow College in starkville according to sources obtained by Our Lord and Homer Godfrey and SBNation. MSU paid him then played him"

"But Mr. Confederate, sir. There is no corroborating evidence to verify that statement."

Johnny Reb- "Well then he's not a credible witness. Gotta throw out NOA #2"

"But Mr. confederate, there is a myriad of corroborating evidence to verify his claims that are detailed as violations in NOA #2. Phone records, text messages, etc"

Johnny Reb- "This is just a conspiracy perpetrated by Dan Mullen and the damn NCAA, Sankey, and Nick Saban to bring OM down because they were jealous. LL and KJ lied because Mullen told 'em to."

"Mr. Confederate, that's not the way the NCAA works. And, while we're on the topic, Tunsil admitted on national TV during the NFL draft that he was given money to play at OM. There was no infraction listed regarding Mr. Tunsil's statement because the investigators had no way to verfiy that claim. It's a consistent standard."

Johnny Reb- "But Yancy posted exclusive DM's from LL's twitter"

"ELLL OHHH ELLL!!!!"

Jack Lambert
08-31-2017, 05:02 PM
This will be the ugliest egg bowl in a long time. The SEC better a have a few extra refs and the school might want to hire some off duty cops to protect the campus game week. They don't have to worry about me, I am 6' 2" 230 pounds and can bench press 400. I was also train to handle my self in combat by the Marine Corp. Just give me a reason REBEL. One that will allow me to kick your ass and not go to jail for it.

Schultzy
08-31-2017, 05:24 PM
They got turned by everybody, which is impressive.

Commercecomet24
08-31-2017, 06:01 PM

Dang it, Tusk, don't you know that the bears were the only real threat to Sabans reign? Those other teams just got lucky but freeze was building a dynasty and saban couldn't take it!*****

msbulldog
08-31-2017, 06:51 PM
I'm gonna call Dan Mullen "YDL" from now on....

Please don't, Mississippi State folks walk in the path of light that is granted by the all powerful Jack Christil. Your influence stops at the MS/AL border at Hwy 82. I have much hope that you will see the fallacy of your ways, that will bring you face to face with the Lake of Fire, amend your ways and come into the light of the MSU Way and you will be saved. Hell, you must like us, you're always all up in our business.

Gutter Cobreh
08-31-2017, 07:30 PM
Please don't, Mississippi State folks walk in the path of light that is granted by the all powerful Jack Christil. Your influence stops at the MS/AL border at Hwy 82. I have much hope that you will see the fallacy of your ways, that will bring you face to face with the Lake of Fire, amend your ways and come into the light of the MSU Way and you will be saved. Hell, you must like us, you're always all up in our business.

I actually like 99% of what he posts. Not sure what that says about me, but how entertaining could a Bama board be???

There could only be 3 topics:

1) The tradition of their great head coaches and how they rank amongst each other
2) How many more Nattys they can claim from the past to push their total higher
3) An occasional bitchfest about how they don't RTGDB.

Football and gymnastics are the only sports they truly play, so what would they do for the remainder of the year? I guess they spend their time at Wal-mart to see when the new houndstooth gear drops (my best guess).

Mutt the Hoople
09-01-2017, 06:39 AM
This will be the ugliest egg bowl in a long time. The SEC better a have a few extra refs and the school might want to hire some off duty cops to protect the campus game week. They don't have to worry about me, I am 6' 2" 230 pounds and can bench press 400. I was also train to handle my self in combat by the Marine Corp. Just give me a reason REBEL. One that will allow me to kick your ass and not go to jail for it.
I was walking through the Junction before the 2009 Egg Bowl. There were two sets of guys, one Ole Miss and one State, just yelling at each other, being held back by their girlfriends. Mind you, these guys were in the 180-200 pound range while their girlfriends were more like 115-120. My son and I thought it was funny watching these big guys being held back by their midget girlfriends.

Political Hack
09-01-2017, 10:54 AM
"Beating" Saban for a recruit didn't get them into this.

Cheating Saban for a recruit did.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
09-01-2017, 11:04 AM

it was wasnt it?

Yockanookany
09-01-2017, 10:36 PM
Heh. Love it. 39 miles. I see what you did.

TUSK
09-01-2017, 11:14 PM

That was great... You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to msbulldog again.