PDA

View Full Version : Have any current reb football players been identified in the NOA?

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
08-31-2017, 05:37 AM
With the shit storm Leo and Kobe have faced, I'm curious if anyone has looked to see or found out if the rebs could've played ineligible players?

Mimi's Babies
08-31-2017, 06:59 AM
The one I know for sure. Is not listed. That crap with 1k happened after January 29, 2016. I want it ALL exposed.

Political Hack
08-31-2017, 08:41 AM
Miraculously, only LL and KJ's names have been exposed. Strange how that happened.

Mimi's Babies
08-31-2017, 08:56 AM
Miraculously, only LL and KJ's names have been exposed. Strange how that happened.

Where is the kids name that went to BAMA and that he took the money out of his pocket placed the money on Saban's desk... It is reported that the money was about $60,000.00... Oh yes, the money came from ooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

confucius say
08-31-2017, 09:10 AM

And Jeffrey Simmons, who is SA 42 according to om (i think it's 42, they start to run together).

AlSwearengen
08-31-2017, 09:53 AM
Wasn't it common knowledge that Bo Scarborough had to sit because of money he took from olemiss? Saban found out about it and made him come forward to the ncaa. The aforementioned db from la went to saban and told him that he wanted to sign with Bama but had already taken a bunch of money from olemiss. Saban told him he would sign him but he had to confess olemiss', err his transgressions to the ncaa and so he did.

Homedawg
08-31-2017, 10:04 AM
Wasn't it common knowledge that Bo Scarborough had to sit because of money he took from olemiss? Saban found out about it and made him come forward to the ncaa. The aforementioned db from la went to saban and told him that he wanted to sign with Bama but had already taken a bunch of money from olemiss. Saban told him he would sign him but he had to confess olemiss', err his transgressions to the ncaa and so he did.

no thats not right. Ole Miss wasn't the school. Many thought so, but proved to be incorrect

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
08-31-2017, 11:47 AM

I understand that part, but doesn't answer if any current rebs are named in the NOA. Pretty good odds that there are, but no one has even hinted at it or who they could be.

Political Hack
08-31-2017, 12:59 PM
I understand that part, but doesn't answer if any current rebs are named in the NOA. Pretty good odds that there are, but no one has even hinted at it or who they could be.

I think some of them are no longer there. A Gholson, or whatever his name is, was rumored to be one of them that left school and cooperated with the NCAA.

bomanishus
08-31-2017, 02:16 PM
what about all those jones, etc for the sheavior's brother and dad, and the Kim-dee-chees dad? they couldn't find anything on that? a #1 in the nation would seem to get pod big-time by the bear-network....

LockeDawg
08-31-2017, 03:17 PM

Not OM, it was Clempsum.

SailingDawg
08-31-2017, 03:20 PM
I think some of them are no longer there. A Gholson, or whatever his name is, was rumored to be one of them that left school and cooperated with the NCAA.

Golson? Playing for the Steelers. Actually not playing, gets hurt in preseason.