PDA

View Full Version : If Leo, Kobe and their parents are lying, then why

Bodaski
08-30-2017, 09:44 PM
Why did OM fire Barney? It makes no sense if everybody is lying but those associated with OM. Why does Chris Kiffin need to go to the COI hearing? Bulldogs, OM's whole cases is trying to prove that these 2 guys are lying. If they can create just a little crack in their testimonies they can claim they are lying about everything. That would be serious charges against Rebel Rags, The doe (Allen) and the $10,000 or so dollars Doe (Allen) gave Leo, the text messages from Doe (Allen) to Leo, the text messages from Barney and Doe (Allen). You can easily see why they are trying so hard to make Leo out a lair, but it hasn't worked out like they had hoped. They have handled this as bad as it could have been handled and I believe it will come back and bite them worse then it would have if they would have admitted they screwed up and admitted their faults, but not this bunch. They have demonstrated they think they are above the law. Who continues to cheat while knowing they are under investigation? I mean who is that brash and stupid to do that? OM, you guessed it.

Martianlander
08-31-2017, 07:30 AM
Why did OM fire Barney? It makes no sense if everybody is lying but those associated with OM. Why does Chris Kiffin need to go to the COI hearing? Bulldogs, OM's whole cases is trying to prove that these 2 guys are lying. If they can create just a little crack in their testimonies they can claim they are lying about everything. That would be serious charges against Rebel Rags, The doe (Allen) and the $10,000 or so dollars Doe (Allen) gave Leo, the text messages from Doe (Allen) to Leo, the text messages from Barney and Doe (Allen). You can easily see why they are trying so hard to make Leo out a lair, but it hasn't worked out like they had hoped. They have handled this as bad as it could have been handled and I believe it will come back and bite them worse then it would have if they would have admitted they screwed up and admitted their faults, but not this bunch. They have demonstrated they think they are above the law. Who continues to cheat while knowing they are under investigation? I mean who is that brash and stupid to do that? OM, you guessed it.

Bears are apparently stupid animals.

TrapGame
08-31-2017, 07:51 AM
The text messages between Barney and Leo speak for themselves. They weren't talking about the weather. The NCAA, with due diligence, looked into the flip side between State and Leo and found zilch. The investigation was closed. We haven't fired any coaches over Leo's recruiting. They are 17ed and know it. They are in full scorched earth mode now.

Tbonewannabe
08-31-2017, 08:19 AM
I hope when the NCAA looks at giving out the punishments then they take all of this into account. Similar to how a judge sentences someone to the max because they show no remorse for what they did and think they are just being persecuted unjustly even though they have been caught with solid evidence. Also, the NCAA should know that they are only proving a fraction of what they are actually guilty of.

1bigdawg
08-31-2017, 09:01 AM
I hope when the NCAA looks at giving out the punishments then they take all of this into account. Similar to how a judge sentences someone to the max because they show no remorse for what they did and think they are just being persecuted unjustly even though they have been caught with solid evidence. Also, the NCAA should know that they are only proving a fraction of what they are actually guilty of.

Tunsil's draft night admission is proof that they are guilty of more than is in the NOA. You have to think the COI will remember that.