PDA

View Full Version : Bears are coming mentally unhinged now. No sarcasteriks

starkvegasdawg
08-30-2017, 05:55 PM
They're faking more DM's. Serious mental issues with this bunch.

http://i.imgur.com/DV2deDZ.jpg

Jack Lambert
08-30-2017, 05:59 PM
If it was true why would Leo post that?

Leeshouldveflanked
08-30-2017, 06:00 PM
At least they learned to photoshop the blue check mark

Dawgcentral
08-30-2017, 06:15 PM
These people are going to pull a Harvey Updike before this is over. Probably something more extreme.

When they gather on Oxford this weekend, call the National Guard in. (They don't need directions). Barricade and quarantine the place. They can't be trusted running amok around the state.

Jack Lambert
08-30-2017, 06:17 PM
These people are going to pull a Harvey Updike before this is over. Probably something more extreme.

When they gather on Oxford this weekend, call the National Guard in. (They don't need directions). Barricade and quarantine the place. They can't be trusted running amok around the state.

I got one crazy ole miss bastard across the street and it seems he is holding me personally responsible for the whole thing. I guess he doesn't like my M State Alumni sticker on my cars. I might put a #39 sign on my lawn. See if he catches the joke.

BeardoMSU
08-30-2017, 06:19 PM
Wow...these people are insane.

starkvegasdawg
08-30-2017, 06:20 PM
I got one crazy ole miss bastard across the street and it seems he is holding me personally responsible for the whole thing. I guess he doesn't like my M State Alumni sticker on my cars. I might put a #39 sign on my lawn. See if he catches the joke.
Put it in his yard.

Reason2succeed
08-30-2017, 06:20 PM
This is probably why the NCAA wants Leo Lewis there. They want to finally shut these hacks up. The NCAA doesn't need to do it. At this point they probably just want to do it so that when the catastrophic penalties come down there will be no mistake about why.

Jack Lambert
08-30-2017, 06:21 PM
Put it in his yard.

I could go to jail for that. He would probably push it if he figured it out. My next door neighbor is a unicorn. He actually graduated from Bama. No other neighbor would even care.

RocketDawg
08-30-2017, 06:22 PM
I could go to jail for that.

Put it on the utility easement. He doesn't own that part.

Mobile Bay
08-30-2017, 06:23 PM

I don't see what they would go for. We don't have a real target like the Toomer's oaks. What are they going to do, topple the grave stone of that old Master of the Grange (whatever that is)? Those confederates wouldn't harm the bust of Lee. They already spray painted Davis Wade, which was no big deal.

If they start trouble outside the stadium before the egg bowl a couple of whacks to the head with a cowbell will fix that.

What I worry for is deliberate injuries to our players.

Jack Lambert
08-30-2017, 06:24 PM

If I put it in my yard I could possibly trick him into trespassing and destroying my property.

MetEdDawg
08-30-2017, 06:29 PM
So let me get this straight. Leo, in the middle of the afternoon on game week, while school is in, is twitter chatting someone about lies he supposedly told about Ole Miss and the investigation?

I can't wait till these idiots rot. I knew this group was nuts, but this is almost painful to watch how bad they've gotten.

Dawgcentral
08-30-2017, 06:32 PM
If I put it in my yard I could possibly trick him into trespassing and destroying my property.

Might spread some nitrogen in a 39 pattern on your lawn. As the grass turns brown this fall it'll become more apparent to him.

BeardoMSU
08-30-2017, 06:35 PM
Where was this first posted, SVD?

starkvegasdawg
08-30-2017, 06:37 PM
Where was this first posted, SVD?
I saw it on twitter, but I'm thinking SB.

chainedup_Dawg
08-30-2017, 06:39 PM
So let me get this straight. Leo, in the middle of the afternoon on game week, while school is in, is twitter chatting someone about lies he supposedly told about Ole Miss and the investigation?

I can't wait till these idiots rot. I knew this group was nuts, but this is almost painful to watch how bad they've gotten.

This, these people are dumbasses.

If I'm not mistaken, Leo's picture on Twitter just yesterday was the black and white pic of himself. So now they expect us to believe he wrote that today. Ummm, okay...let's face it, if he had really written that it would have been screenshot immediately, not today

Jack Lambert
08-30-2017, 06:39 PM
Might spread some nitrogen in a 39 pattern on your lawn. As the grass turns brown this fall it'll become more apparent to him.

That's a thought. Thanks.

Saltydog
08-30-2017, 06:45 PM
NT

Dawg61
08-30-2017, 06:45 PM
My next door neighbor is a unicorn.

https://media.giphy.com/media/T3GCDVH2wVu5q/giphy.gif

msbulldog
08-30-2017, 07:03 PM

Lock and load.

JDog13
08-30-2017, 07:04 PM
You guys already know who faked that dm. If he was smart he would have put reply convo in there and blurred the avi. He'll learn how to properly photoshop tweets one day. Look at what the mafia did to Godfrey.***

Big4Dawg
08-30-2017, 07:08 PM
omg. Look what Yancy just DMed me.

https://image.ibb.co/dgZhMk/picture.jpg

Yes - it’s fake. I know. Everyone is shocked. It’s so easy to make fake DM if you know anything about photoshop

JoseBrown
08-30-2017, 07:09 PM

I've got one next door. I was working on his mower one day( helping him), and he couldn't stop himself from laying all their talking points on me. All I did was say Buckley, Spencer and Ken Griffin(sp)... And he says oh yea, well what about the mower. I let him get all his crap out and shut him up with a couple items...It's like routine now...

Turfdawg67
08-30-2017, 07:16 PM

That's great! I live in a state other than MS and I swear these people didn't even know about an investigation until the Freeze & hooker revelation!

starkvegasdawg
08-30-2017, 07:17 PM

That is great.

Turfdawg67
08-30-2017, 07:20 PM

Freaking awesome! I like to play around w/ photoshop, but I can't do that! Course, those aren't fake!

RocketDawg
08-30-2017, 07:24 PM
That's great! I live in a state other than MS and I swear these people didn't even know about an investigation until the Freeze & hooker revelation!

Pretty much that way here, and we're not all that far away. Many of the ones I know get MSU and OM mixed up. Of course, they're typical Alabama fans ....

7dawg
08-30-2017, 07:36 PM

Umm, yes he does. An easement only gives access by the utility company to that area of your land, you still own it.

Coursesuper
08-30-2017, 08:15 PM
Fvckers like Fancy are exactly when this whole shitty mess is so toxic. Overgrown adolescents like his burned out ass are stoking the flames everyday. The either uneducated (there are plenty of those) or the moronic fringes hang on every word this burnout types and they are to dim to understand that he has no clue. We are only seeing the opening salvo of this, it will get worse. It's going to really ramp up after the 11th and will reach it's zenith when the appeal of the sanctions are shot down, but this will get ugly before it's over.

Uncivilengineer
08-30-2017, 08:34 PM
I got into it with a bear on facebook tonight. He said we were going down big time. I explained that there was no proof that leo said we paid him. The bear was having none it. "Dan Mullen has a debt to pay this year." We are crooked, blah blah.

HSVDawg
08-30-2017, 08:53 PM

Yes - it’s fake. I know. Everyone is shocked. It’s so easy to make fake DM if you know anything about photoshop

Which is why everyone fakes DM's and no one ever tries to fake an actual tweet which could be easily proven false, even though actual tweets is the only function of Twitter that 99.999999% of the population uses.

Mutt the Hoople
08-30-2017, 09:40 PM
I don't see what they would go for. We don't have a real target like the Toomer's oaks. What are they going to do, topple the grave stone of that old Master of the Grange (whatever that is)? Those confederates wouldn't harm the bust of Lee. They already spray painted Davis Wade, which was no big deal.

If they start trouble outside the stadium before the egg bowl a couple of whacks to the head with a cowbell will fix that.

What I worry for is deliberate injuries to our players.
Maybe we can convince them Dorman Hall is the most sacred place on the State campus.

starkvegasdawg
08-30-2017, 09:49 PM
Maybe we can convince them Dorman Hall is the most sacred place on the State campus.

I just hope they never find out about our top secret tradition of leaving dog food at the base of the memorial oak tree down on Noxubee refuge. If they hurt that tree...

Dawg-gone-dawgs
08-30-2017, 09:50 PM
Freaking awesome! I like to play around w/ photoshop, but I can't do that! Course, those aren't fake!

no photoshop needed. There are fake Twitter conversation generators.

bostondawg
08-30-2017, 10:10 PM
I take it Tay Tay photoshopped that last DM? Someone really needs to find him a job. He needs to get out of his mom's basement.

And yeah, this whole thing is getting unnecessarily vitriolic. Yancy Goebbels and the rest of the Ole Miss media have taken the misinformation way too far. They're seriously, no sarcasterics, going to get someone seriously injured.

Reason2succeed
08-30-2017, 10:21 PM
I just hope they never find out about our top secret tradition of leaving dog food at the base of the memorial oak tree down on Noxubee refuge. If they hurt that tree...

DUDE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! It's called a State secret for a reason!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mods can you shut down this thread before the trolls get here?

Mobile Bay
08-30-2017, 10:32 PM

Perhaps they will burn down the Hunter Henry Center, the ugliest building in the southeast.

MarketingBully
08-30-2017, 11:09 PM
While they are at it why don't they have Leo say "I was at the grassy knoll and shot JFK." That's how ridiculous those DMs have gotten.

louisvilledawg
08-31-2017, 08:32 AM
At least they learned to photoshop the blue check mark

Baby steps. They'll get there eventually.

louisvilledawg
08-31-2017, 08:34 AM
Perhaps they will burn down the Hunter Henry Center, the ugliest building in the southeast.

We could probably convince those guys that we named that building after the arkansas tight end that kept them out of the SECCG a couple years ago.

Coldsleeve Jr.
08-31-2017, 09:10 AM

Show them this and it will be done...

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii603/langstonjay/Mobile%20Uploads/7A5E9126-247D-4CED-BEFD-34DF63301974_zpsqhutcxdy.gif (http://s1262.photobucket.com/user/langstonjay/media/Mobile%20Uploads/7A5E9126-247D-4CED-BEFD-34DF63301974_zpsqhutcxdy.gif.html)

EliteDawgEnforcer
08-31-2017, 10:09 AM
Someone find me the original post please....

JDog13
08-31-2017, 10:56 AM
Someone find me the original post please....

It got Godfrey'd.

MeridianDog
08-31-2017, 11:17 AM
Knock on his front door with a pie in hand and tell him, "I feel your pain, bro. This will all be over in 10, maybe 15 years." Then pat him on the arm and then turn and walk back across the street to your house.

It is the noble thing to do.

Mimi's Babies
08-31-2017, 11:40 AM
DUDE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! It's called a State secret for a reason!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mods can you shut down this thread before the trolls get here?

I will drive down after the tornado warning expires and put a maroon and white ribbon on it... What about the gator....

RougeDawg
08-31-2017, 04:01 PM
Wait. For them to becoming completely unhinged mow, wouldn't that mean they were even somewhat hinged in the first place? I'm not sure any were to begin with.

starkvegasdawg
08-31-2017, 04:16 PM
I will drive down after the tornado warning expires and put a maroon and white ribbon on it... What about the gator....

Just bring it a chicken and it'll be fine.

RocketDawg
08-31-2017, 04:17 PM
We could probably convince those guys that we named that building after the arkansas tight end that kept them out of the SECCG a couple years ago.

Are you implying that we didn't? **