PDA

View Full Version : Steven Godfrey said on his podcast that they've tabled discussion.....

Hasu Dackds
08-30-2017, 05:50 PM
...on the Leo/OM situation until after the 9-11 hearing. We all need to prepare for this, because we know what they are up to. The Ole Miss Spin Machine is going to put out hits at that point. They are going to claim that the COI agreed with them, and that Lewis was destroyed at the hearing, that there is 'new' information, etc.. Know this. Accept it. Realize that it won't make a damn when the COI hands down its ruling on them a few months from then, or wherever it is.

They are going down swinging. Be ready. They won't be finished until the COI issues the kill shot.

RocketDawg
08-30-2017, 05:55 PM
Anybody know who attends the COI hearings? Just wondering if its restricted to University officials, or if their "media" people (Chuck, McCready, etc.) will be invited to attend.

If they're allowed to be there, there's no telling what the spin will be once the hearings are over.

WSOPdawg
08-30-2017, 05:55 PM
I'm thinking the ncaa's gonna hammer them because they basically outed and made Leo public enemy #1, which is the last thing the ncaa wanted with regards to protecting the student athlete and respecting their privacy. Every single step of this entire process that TCUN has initiated has been "how not to manage an investigation" and lucky for us, we're gonna get to witness the worst punishment in the history of the ncaa.

Jack Lambert
08-30-2017, 05:57 PM
Are you happy we have a Compliance guy like Bucky now? We were all piss when he gave Redmond up.

starkvegasdawg
08-30-2017, 05:57 PM
Anybody know who attends the COI hearings? Just wondering if its restricted to University officials, or if their "media" people (Chuck, McCready, etc.) will be invited to attend.

If they're allowed to be there, there's no telling what the spin will be once the hearings are over.
If chuck and co are there then Steve better be, too.

Hasu Dackds
08-30-2017, 05:59 PM
I'm thinking the ncaa's gonna hammer them because they basically outed and made Leo public enemy #1, which is the last thing the ncaa wanted with regards to protecting the student athlete and respecting their privacy. Every single step of this entire process that TCUN has initiated has been "how not to manage an investigation" and lucky for us, we're gonna get to witness the worst punishment in the history of the ncaa.
I agree. It's going to get ugly. Ole Miss thinks they have influence that they simply do not. This isn't the small town Delta.

1bigdawg
08-30-2017, 06:28 PM
Only the representatives of the university, individuals who have been charged, and any witness the COI deems important can attend. There is absolutely no press and the contents of the meeting are "confidential."

Jack Lambert
08-30-2017, 06:42 PM

In a few years not only will Ole Miss be playing 12 bowl games they will play in six home coming games.

West Tn Dawg
08-30-2017, 06:43 PM
no press and the contents of the meeting are "confidential."
This hasn't stopped them so far!

Todd4State
08-30-2017, 06:43 PM
Part of this "tabling" is because he has gotten absolutely ripped to shreds for attempting to out Leo to the point where he has had to delete thousands of tweets and he's probably getting some flack from several organizations for his tweets. And same with Yancy today- he released that made up tweet and then 247 called him "stupid" and basically said that they are not going to put up with that.

Basically their MOAB's are blowing up in their face.

Todd4State
08-30-2017, 06:44 PM

**** no they're not going to allow Yancy Porter in to the hearings. The University officials will leak what they want their fans to "know".

StatesboroBlues
08-30-2017, 06:46 PM
...on the Leo/OM situation until after the 9-11 hearing. We all need to prepare for this, because we know what they are up to. The Ole Miss Spin Machine is going to put out hits at that point. They are going to claim that the COI agreed with them, and that Lewis was destroyed at the hearing, that there is 'new' information, etc.. Know this. Accept it. Realize that it won't make a damn when the COI hands down its ruling on them a few months from then, or wherever it is.

They are going down swinging. Be ready. They won't be finished until the COI issues the kill shot.

Excuse my ignorance...he is implying that they will skip over Leo's part of NOA until a later date?

So by this thinking...Leo obviously will not have to attend.

msbulldog
08-30-2017, 06:50 PM

Nobody who is not named in the NOA's will be allowed to attend, now Mississippi will be allowed to bring attorneys and involved personnel such as Chancellor , AD, Compliance personnel, coaches and others. No media will be allowed as the NCAA is big on confidentiality.

LC Dawg
08-30-2017, 06:51 PM
By table the discussion he means that Ole Miss is not sending him something else to print until after the COI meets. No one really gives a **** what he discusses except the delusional Rebels.
I've enjoyed watching all the stupidity coming out of Oxford but I am so ready for Saturday so I can forget about those meaningless idiots for a while.

Reason2succeed
08-30-2017, 06:52 PM

I agree. The OM administration has been leaking misinformation (read:lies) and using stall tactics all along. What makes us think they will stop now? They will feed their hungry sheep one last time and tell them that everything is going to be all right if they just make one more generous donation to OM athletics. When the bomb drops many will be caught completely off guard and will blame MSU.

It won't help that we will be doing so well on the field either. Watch for their spin doctors to try to throw shade on our football season by making baseless assertions.

msbulldog
08-30-2017, 06:58 PM
Prediction; Chuck is fixing to fire Yancy.

JoseBrown
08-30-2017, 07:03 PM
Are you happy we have a Compliance guy like Bucky now? We were all piss when he gave Redmond up.

I can attest that one of the Umiss officials has thought the same about Bucky for the entire investigation. Words like highly respect, does a great job and some others. I'm happy we have him.

starkvegasdawg
08-30-2017, 07:26 PM
Nobody who is not named in the NOA's will be allowed to attend, now Mississippi will be allowed to bring attorneys and involved personnel such as Chancellor , AD, Compliance personnel, coaches and others. No media will be allowed as the NCAA is big on confidentiality.

Then I bet they're five kinds of pissed right now. Tsun has leaked everything but boxers or briefs.

RocketDawg
08-30-2017, 07:26 PM
I can attest that one of the Umiss officials has thought the same about Bucky for the entire investigation. Words like highly respect, does a great job and some others. I'm happy we have him.

You guys mean Bracky I suppose.

MaroonFlounder
08-30-2017, 07:27 PM
Anyone have a link to the NCAA's response, or screenshots of where the detailed text messages between Barney and Booster 14 talking about the payment to Leo and "wasting $10,000" ?

LC Dawg
08-30-2017, 07:37 PM
You guys mean Bracky I suppose.
They thought that about Bucky for a while.

Jack Lambert
08-30-2017, 07:41 PM
They thought that about Bucky for a while.

Yes, I was a dumb ass.

Pollodawg
08-30-2017, 07:45 PM
Herr Godfrey should be embarrassed.

Commercecomet24
08-30-2017, 07:46 PM
It is amazing just a couple years ago a bunch of people wanted Bracky fired. Haven't heard any calls for his head recently! Thank goodness we have him!

Leeshouldveflanked
08-30-2017, 07:57 PM
I have a feeling we may need to increase funding to our compliance department....

StatesboroBlues
08-30-2017, 08:10 PM
By table the discussion he means that Ole Miss is not sending him something else to print until after the COI meets. No one really gives a **** what he discusses except the delusional Rebels.
I've enjoyed watching all the stupidity coming out of Oxford but I am so ready for Saturday so I can forget about those meaningless idiots for a while.

Thanks...I should have been able to pick that up.

Mimi's Babies
08-30-2017, 08:10 PM
If chuck and co are there then Steve better be, too.

Excuse my ignorance...he is implying that they will skip over Leo's part of NOA until a later date?

So by this thinking...Leo obviously will not have to attend.

Leo has to attend IF he was requested by the NCAA... That being said, His attorney, who will also attend can REFUSE to allow Leo to answer any questions... OM will NOT be allowed to address questions of any type to Leo. There will be no OM Media circus allowed. Now the question will be -- what steps will the NCAA take to stop the #OMWIKILEAKS .. Will the NCAA worn the OM idiots at the beginning not to release or talk to anyone concerning the confidential information and if they do what the sanctions would be...

Howboutdemdogs
08-30-2017, 08:13 PM
We all know Leo is good with all respects of the investigation and immunity, my deepest concern is when we play Ole Piss, that some low life will target him and try to end his career. They are that stupid and crazy.

preachermatt83
08-30-2017, 08:39 PM

Yup. Under pressure from the top.

CadaverDawg
08-30-2017, 08:41 PM

Yep. They're going to sell spin and try to hurt MSU's season and recruiting with fake news. 100%

Todd4State
08-30-2017, 08:43 PM
We all know Leo is good with all respects of the investigation and immunity, my deepest concern is when we play Ole Piss, that some low life will target him and try to end his career. They are that stupid and crazy.

And security will take them out.

Coackjek
08-30-2017, 08:52 PM
no press and the contents of the meeting are "confidential."
This hasn't stopped them so far!

I think they need to update the 1960's Funk and Wagnalls dictionary. Their definitions for "confidential" and "exempilairy cooperation" seem to be out of date.

DLGDawg
08-30-2017, 09:11 PM
The media is not even suppose to know where the castrati....I mean COI meeting is being held.

MarketingBully
08-30-2017, 09:37 PM
I love the A&M fan talking about the $270k that Greg Little got from Ole Miss. I believe the NCAA also knows about the $300k AJ Brown got. They will be nailed to the wall. I wouldn't listen to any OM related media. They are talking out their asses and will be crushed soon enough.

Schultzy
08-31-2017, 02:48 AM
I love the A&M fan talking about the $270k that Greg Little got from Ole Miss. I believe the NCAA also knows about the $300k AJ Brown got. They will be nailed to the wall. I wouldn't listen to any OM related media. They are talking out their asses and will be crushed soon enough.

Yeah and I'm wondering if the mooks haven't bogarded some of this stuff for round 3

Mobile Bay
08-31-2017, 06:30 AM

I think they mean a TSUN player. I know that is my worry.

Lance Harbor
08-31-2017, 06:40 AM
Speaking of Redmond, how is he looking going into this season?

UM could have had Jeff Sessions' dumb ass in compliance and it wouldn't have mattered.

msbulldog
08-31-2017, 06:41 AM
It is amazing just a couple years ago a bunch of people wanted Bracky fired. Haven't heard any calls for his head recently! Thank goodness we have him!

I'm for giving him a raise and a long term contract with buyout.

Dawgface
08-31-2017, 07:27 AM

Who cares. They will always blame is for their problems. Don't listen to the noise.

FISHDAWG
08-31-2017, 08:01 AM

well they better bring a sure enough bonafide badass .... cause that's what it's gonna take against Leo - and I still like Leo's chances on that one

Kyper
08-31-2017, 08:06 AM
Godfrey was told to stfu by OM officials because he is making things worse for them to the COI

Mimi's Babies
08-31-2017, 08:12 AM
I think they mean a TSUN player. I know that is my worry.

I would guess that all the officials will be well versed in this MESS before the game -- Being told to watch closely for the thugs to come after Leo, Kobe and Simmons Who knows with this bunch of idiots they may even try to take out our coach...

I will be watching for YP to have him removed... act a fool and just see.....

Spiderman
08-31-2017, 08:25 AM

Believe it when I see it. Chuck loves Yancy

MeridianDog
08-31-2017, 10:59 AM

I think he meant some UM Player.

Pollodawg
08-31-2017, 11:00 AM
Godfrey was silenced? Lol

Turfdawg67
08-31-2017, 01:05 PM

You believe? Based upon what? And if the NCAA "knows" about AJ, Bo & Greg... where is it in the NOA?

QuadrupleOption
08-31-2017, 01:11 PM
You believe? Based upon what? And if the NCAA "knows" about AJ, Bo & Greg... where is it in the NOA?

Dude, the NCAA has a lot of stuff they haven't included in the NOA because they couldn't corroborate. This isn't like the early 90's where they'd throw anything they could find into a NOA just to see what stuck. It's why OM isn't getting off on any of the charges levelled.

I guarantee you if they get corroboration on some of the other items they have, and they're still pissed at UM, they will open another investigation.