PDA

View Full Version : Coaching staff

Perpetual Underachiever
08-29-2017, 08:51 PM
Just watched the short video that focused on the safeties, and I was reminded of how accomplished our collective staff is this season. Arguably the best group DM has assembled. Take English for example, our safeties coach has far more quality experience one SEC head coach and several coordinators. If we could somehow keep this crew together through the 2018 season, then look out.

With decades of coaching experience under his belt, the man in charge of the safeties, @CoachRonEnglish, is #HailState Wired. (https://twitter.com/HailStateFB/status/902587917041672192)

Reason2succeed
08-29-2017, 09:04 PM
I have enjoyed all of the wired videos. They get me hype. (I just hope they don't get our coaches poached though. If I was a coach that would be a part of my resume kit.)

I like that English calls them the Jack Boys. I want to see them jack someone up. I still believe that safeties have to put the fear of God in receivers that if they catch a ball across the middle it might be their last play that day. Make them hear footsteps.

Todd4State
08-29-2017, 09:25 PM
I can hear him on the sidelines telling them to Jack up some Shitbirds in the Egg Bowl.

Gutter Cobreh
08-29-2017, 09:33 PM
Still cracks me up that he spawned the best nickname for the RebBears when he was rumored headed there.

Instead, we pick him up and they keep the name he made famous (#shitbirds)!

Leroy Jenkins
08-30-2017, 12:55 AM
Love the defensive staff, almost as much as I am disappointed in the offensive staff.