PDA

View Full Version : How many student athletes in the NOAs?

TrapGame
08-29-2017, 07:13 AM
I've got a heated exchange going on on a SDS Facebook post with a couple of shitbirds. One thinks it's only Kobe and Leo and another is insistent that it's only 18 student athletes.

I thought it was over 40. Hell, Leo is SA#39 and Kobe is like SA#42.

Lord McBuckethead
08-29-2017, 08:36 AM
UM fans....."They skip prime numbers, every other odd numeral, and everything between 12 and 36, so there are only ~9 student athletes in the NOA."
That's not how I would assume they numbers students athletes in a report, but judging how their law school prepares their lawyers, I understand their take on it.

Political Hack
08-29-2017, 08:41 AM
They have lower IQs. Grove girl told me so.

ShotgunDawg
08-29-2017, 08:43 AM
I don't get why MSU fans are getting in heated arguments with OM fans about this.

MSU has nothing to do with it. Nothing.

If you want to stick it to them, just ignore them & make them see how irrelevant they really are

TrapGame
08-29-2017, 08:44 AM
I had one guy post that only 18 student athletes were questioned and only Leo, Kobe and Austin said anything about ole miss paying them or cheating. The other 16 said ole miss did nothing wrong.

TrapGame
08-29-2017, 08:45 AM
I don't get why MSU fans are getting in heated arguments with OM fans about this.

MSU has nothing to do with it. Nothing.

If you want to stick it to them, just ignore them & make them see how irrelevant they really are

Because I can't stand blind ignorance.

Dawgtini
08-29-2017, 09:16 AM
I'm pretty sure there are at least 52 different student athletes referenced between the 2 NOAs.

ETA - and at least 11 "member institutions"

Tbonewannabe
08-29-2017, 09:17 AM
I had one guy post that only 18 student athletes were questioned and only Leo, Kobe and Austin said anything about ole miss paying them or cheating. The other 16 said ole miss did nothing wrong.

Was the other 16 students at UM?

TrapGame
08-29-2017, 09:43 AM
I'm pretty sure there are at least 52 different student athletes referenced between the 2 NOAs.

ETA - and at least 11 "member institutions"

One idiot just posted that there may have been forty something SAs questioned but only 18 had anything relevant to say and of those 18 only Leo, Kobe and Austin said anything bad about OM.

My response: So an LOIC, a head coaching dereliction of duty and 21 level one violations are all on the interviews of three SAs?

These m'fers are so damn stupid.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
08-29-2017, 09:45 AM
Stop arguing with them. It's like trying to argue with someone on death row, claiming they are innocent. There is really no point. So many people listen to their podcasts, read their message boards, get into it with them on social media platforms then after hearing all their BS have to flee back to the safe haven of ED and get reassured because someway somehow a point that those idiots made has got you questioning things. I made the decision to stop interacting with them AT ALL and my life has been so much better.

TrapGame
08-29-2017, 09:56 AM
Stop arguing with them. It's like trying to argue with someone on death row, claiming they are innocent. There is really no point. So many people listen to their podcasts, read their message boards, get into it with them on social media platforms then after hearing all their BS have to flee back to the safe haven of ED and get reassured because someway somehow a point that those idiots made has got you questioning things. I made the decision to stop interacting with them AT ALL and my life has been so much better.

I'm not questioning anything, bruh. You got an itchy vajay-jay today or something?

LockeDawg
08-29-2017, 12:51 PM
Because I can't stand blind ignorance.

They are facing Academic Fraud, the core of their Athletic Dept operated a Booster/Player/Recruit Network on a massive scale, they cheated in the face of the NCAA while under investigation.

Be above them and sit back and enjoy the carnage ~ shit like this rarely happens in a rival fans lifetime.

Dawgbite
08-29-2017, 01:00 PM
It's like having a battle of wits with an unarmed person!

AlSwearengen
08-29-2017, 01:08 PM
Bo Scarborough and a db from Louisiana that signed with Bama were made to come clean by Saban, so there are two that we know of.

Mimi's Babies
08-29-2017, 01:14 PM
There was 52 listed between the two NOA's and there very well SHOULD BE MORE... Along with more boosters, certain people that own certain Air planed, The INN@ OM and the OM Foundation.... just for a few....

Do not have a heart attack over these people.... it is not worth it....

The crap they spread will only get worse the closer we get to 9/11..... Maybe, just Maybe More NEW News could/will drop that day....

TrapGame
08-29-2017, 01:49 PM
There was 52 listed between the two NOA's and there very well SHOULD BE MORE... Along with more boosters, certain people that own certain Air planed, The INN@ OM and the OM Foundation.... just for a few....

Do not have a heart attack over these people.... it is not worth it....

The crap they spread will only get worse the closer we get to 9/11..... Maybe, just Maybe More NEW News could/will drop that day....

No heart attacks here Mimi. I just got tired of reading these idiots talking about Leo, Leo, Leo and mentioned there were 40 something more student athletes questioned and then all Hell broke lose. A large portion of their fan base thinks it's Leo Lewis and only Leo Lewis that caused all of this trouble. They are clueless about everything else. It's really hilarious to read their idiotic rambling on sites like SDS.

Mimi's Babies
08-29-2017, 02:01 PM
No heart attacks here Mimi. I just got tired of reading these idiots talking about Leo, Leo, Leo and mentioned there were 40 something more student athletes questioned and then all Hell broke lose. A large portion of their fan base thinks it's Leo Lewis and only Leo Lewis that caused all of this trouble. They are clueless about everything else. It's really hilarious to read their idiotic rambling on sites like SDS.

Dear ole Trap...... Have the fools at OM been drinking the stuff in the red solo cup, one too many times? They need to start at the TOP of the ath. department with bjerk, freezus, luke, kiffen, farrar, and all the others... Then they can add the dad that sold his son's soul to OM, the ACT Test Fraud lady, the boosters, who are lawyers, bankers, doctors, business owners, pilots/owners of certain planes, and regular folks who want to be included in the 'fold' -- THOSE PEOPLE are to BLAME... Pass the blame where it is due... Not on #39 and #40, Nor on Bama, GA, KY, MSU, LSU, AU, FL, SC, MO, TN, T A&M, AR. This mess is ALL on Ole Miss....GTHOM 12 days and counting down... to 9/11

Dawg-gone-dawgs
08-30-2017, 09:00 AM
I'm not questioning anything, bruh. You got an itchy vajay-jay today or something?

Yes having an opinion means I have an itchy vajay-jay....smh