PDA

View Full Version : Hey, Mr. Ole Miss Rebel Fan

Spiderman
08-28-2017, 11:01 PM
It's me, Spiderman, and I have not deleted any tweets, changed my user name, or claimed anything I've posted has been photo shopped.

Lean in close, let me tell you something... a little closer, don't be shy, I'll whisper it in your ear, C'mon closer.... Are ya listening?

I'll play devil's advocate.....

Ok you got us, you got poor ole Leo and Kobe. It's all exposed. Good job....................... But know what? You still paid Leo

No matter what we did , or Kobe and Leo said, you paid Leo, and the Ambulance Chasing Lawyer out of Rigdeland to be named later is dissociated by Ole Miss's own admission.

No matter what happens, we don't have to appear in front of the COI in 2 weeks from today for paying Leo... you do.

We don't have to defend academic fraud....you do

We don't have to defend Tunsil's cars for free, unpaid loans, and pay for play from the "Flying Rebel" with the weird name from the coast.... you do

We don't have to defend free stuff from hotels, merchandise stores, Daiquiri Bars ,and car dealerships.... you do

We don't have to defend the integrity of a whore mongering, hypocrite of a coach, who's character we are basing our whole case on ... you do.

So no matter who we paid, coached to say, or colluded with, you have a date with the Hangman in 2 weeks from today......... We don't

And what we did ain't gonna mean a damn thing in 2 weeks.

Click an ad, shitbirds.

BeardoMSU
08-28-2017, 11:05 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/dOJt6XZlQw8qQ/giphy.gif

Commercecomet24
08-28-2017, 11:21 PM
Post of tre year!

Perpetual Underachiever
08-28-2017, 11:40 PM
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Spiderman again."

Bravo.

JoseBrown
08-29-2017, 12:17 AM
That pretty much sums it up right there. Great post Spidey!

Indndawg
08-29-2017, 05:23 AM
It's me, Spiderman, and I have not deleted any tweets, changed my user name, or claimed anything I've posted has been photo shopped.

Lean in close, let me tell you something... a little closer, don't be shy, I'll whisper it in your ear, C'mon closer.... Are ya listening?

Ok you got us, you got poor ole Leo and Kobe. It's all exposed. Good job....................... But know what? You still paid Leo

No matter what we did , or Kobe and Leo said, you paid Leo, and the Ambulance Chasing Lawyer out of Rigdeland to be named later is dissociated by Ole Miss's own admission.

No matter what happens, we don't have to appear in front of the COI in 2 weeks from today for paying Leo... you do.

We don't have to defend Tunsil's cars for free, unpaid loans, and pay for play from the "Flying Rebel" with the weird name from the coast.... you do

We don't have to defend free stuff from hotels, merchandise stores, Daiquiri Bars ,and car dealerships.... you do

We don't have to defend the integrity of a whore mongering, hypocrite of a coach, who's character we are basing our whole case on ... you do.

So no matter who we paid, coached to say, or colluded with, you have a date with the Hangman in 2 weeks from today......... We don't

And click an ad, shitbirds.

will read aGAIN

PassInterference
08-29-2017, 06:08 AM
Outstanding post.

ILOATHEBears
08-29-2017, 07:28 AM

Click an ad, shitbirds.

Spiderman- do u have morning talk show on ESPN 105.9 the zone? Cause this sounded real familiar this morning. Well done!

Spiderman
08-29-2017, 07:36 AM
Spiderman- do u have morning talk show on ESPN 105.9 the zone? Cause this sounded real familiar this morning. Well done!

Nope, wrote it last night.

Got too much of a dirt road dialect to speak on the radio. Probably sound like the dude in the CAT hat that always seems to be describing what the tornado sounded like on TV.

Political Hack
08-29-2017, 07:51 AM
Nope, wrote it last night.

Got too much of a dirt road dialect to speak on the radio. Probably sound like the dude in the CAT hat that always seems to be describing what the tornado sounded like on TV.

I don't know if I laughed harder at this post or the first one.

Boodawg
08-29-2017, 07:54 AM
But did they really get us? Leo? Kobe? I don't think so. They put out old news.

Pollodawg
08-29-2017, 07:59 AM
They got nothing. And, even if they had, the NCAA got who they were after. I can't wait until they bring this up at the COI, and they get shouted down and told to STFU, that this isn't about MSU.

Spiderman
08-29-2017, 08:12 AM
I think BooDawg and Pollodawg are missing the intent of the post.

I don't believe they got them, Reb Fan does. But let's say they did. ...... IT DOESN"T HELP THEM ONE BIT.

They still paid Leo even if they make him out to be the biggest liar ever.

Pollodawg
08-29-2017, 08:16 AM
I think BooDawg and Pollodawg are missing the intent of the post.

I don't believe they got them, Reb Fan does. But let's say they did. ...... IT DOESN"T HELP THEM ONE BIT.

They still paid Leo even if they make him out to be the biggest liar ever.

I was more or less just responding to Boodawg's post. I should've just quoted him for specificity (I'll give the Neal McCreadys of the world a moment to look that up).

starkvegasdawg
08-29-2017, 08:33 AM
When reading the thread title, am I the only one that flashed back to the bud light real men of genius commercials?

Today we salute you mr sunshine pumping head up your ass pseudojournalist.

Only you can ignore hundreds of pages of damning evidence and then twist two paragraphs to try and fit your warped narrative all the while leaking confidential information.

So crack open an ice cold bud light and go back to feeding the sheep. Cause when the NCAA laughs you out of the meeting room, there'll be no way spin that raping that's coming.

BrunswickDawg
08-29-2017, 08:42 AM
When reading the thread title, am I the only one that flashed back to the bud light real men of genius commercials?

Only you can ignore hundreds of pages of damning evidence and then twist two paragraphs to try and fit your warped narrative all the while leaking confidential information.

So crack open an ice cold bud light and go back to feeding the sheep. Cause when the NCAA laughs you out of the meeting room, there'll be no way spin that raping that's coming.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to starkvegasdawg34 again.

TopDawg
08-29-2017, 08:45 AM
#1 post of all time!

DawgPoundtheRock
08-29-2017, 08:57 AM
Damn, Spidey. You on fire these past couple of weeks. Another home run post.

You must spread some Rep......blah, blah, blah

Dawg61
08-29-2017, 09:12 AM

This is your greatest post ever only problem is it's in this thread with Spiderman's legendary post so it'll get completely forgotten about by most. Not me though svd. I will remember this post for at least a day. Outstanding!

Bucky Dog
08-29-2017, 09:30 AM
Just read a Killaburger article in the CL where he basically said that EVEN IF what Godfrey is saying is all true, but indicated much of it is just speculation, does not mean shit in the eyes of the NCAA and the COI. He indicated OM needs to understand that and that their only position here seems to be purely to drag others, MSU, with them!!

BulldogBear
08-29-2017, 09:39 AM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to starkvegasdawg34 again.

Same here. I spit out drink.

Pollodawg
08-29-2017, 09:39 AM
Just read a Killaburger article in the CL where he basically said that EVEN IF what Godfrey is saying is all true, but indicated much of it is just speculation, does not mean shit in the eyes of the NCAA and the COI. He indicated OM needs to understand that and that their only position here seems to be purely to drag others, MSU, with them!!

Wow. He said something that's rational and makes sense.

DownwardDawg
08-29-2017, 09:51 AM

Outstanding!!!!! I had forgotten about those ads!!

Dawg-gone-dawgs
08-29-2017, 09:53 AM
Post of tre year!

Why do I feel like I have seen hundreds just like it?

Turfdawg67
08-29-2017, 04:34 PM

Click an ad, shitbirds.

Great post! One thing though... when I leaned in to listen, the smell of cigarettes and stale whiskey was almost unbearable.

Bully13
08-29-2017, 05:15 PM
Great post! One thing though... when I leaned in to listen, the smell of cigarettes and stale whiskey was almost unbearable.

Contrary to popular belief, Keith's a vodka man. Mixing it with OJ is why he's prolly why he's still living.

Spiderman
08-29-2017, 05:44 PM

Haha

Spiderman
08-29-2017, 05:49 PM
Contrary to popular belief, Keith's a vodka man. Mixing it with OJ is why he's prolly why he's still living.

as robin Williams said, ' The secret to battle biological warfare, lies somewhere in Keith's body, he could snort anthrax powder and say, " not bad, not as good as E-Coli, but not bad."

Dennis Leary said there were no drugs left to do because Keef had done them all. We gotta wait til he dies and snort his ashes to get high.

Todd4State
08-29-2017, 05:53 PM

I saw that Will Sammons put out a pro MSU article as well. I can't recall Sammons being negative towards us- but my point is the Clarion-Ledger appears to be turning on Ole Miss.

Turfdawg67
08-29-2017, 05:59 PM

He's a beer man too, but whiskey had a nice ring to it.

Turfdawg67
08-29-2017, 06:02 PM
as robin Williams said, ' The secret to battle biological warfare, lies somewhere in Keith's body, he could snort anthrax powder and say, " not bad, not as good as E-Coli, but not bad."

Dennis Leary said there were no drugs left to do because Keef had done them all. We gotta wait til he dies and snort his ashes to get high.

He's notorious for his stench, but in an interview once, the interviewer stated that he smelled good. Keith replied, "Yeah, I washed me bum". Ha! Classic!