PDA

View Full Version : COI - Be prepared

PMDawg
08-28-2017, 12:40 PM
Around 9/15/17, expect another onslaught from OM "media". They will be "hearing things" like "Leo recanted", "Leo's testimony was thrown out", "I was told that things went poorly for MSU", "The COI went better than expected!", "NCAA accepting almost all self imposed sanctions", etc. In other words, more of the same. Lies, misdirection, and one last Hurrah at the 2018 signing class. This will be their last opportunity to lie, deflect, and put off the obvious. It will be bad. It will also be pathetic and desperate. This is simply a reminder to be prepared.

Pollodawg
08-28-2017, 12:55 PM
Yep. Get ready. Misinformation by the ton.

Mjoelner34
08-28-2017, 01:08 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if yancy, not a fan and onion Godfrey don't already have their stories about 80% written.

mstatefan91
08-28-2017, 01:28 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if yancy, not a fan and onion Godfrey don't already have their stories about 80% written.

Fancy might "accidentally" hit post the day before they meet lol

shrimp
08-28-2017, 01:45 PM
premature publication!

Fancy might "accidentally" hit post the day before they meet lol

LC Dawg
08-28-2017, 01:53 PM
Around 9/15/17, expect another onslaught from OM "media". They will be "hearing things" like "Leo recanted", "Leo's testimony was thrown out", "I was told that things went poorly for MSU", "The COI went better than expected!", "NCAA accepting almost all self imposed sanctions", etc. In other words, more of the same. Lies, misdirection, and one last Hurrah at the 2018 signing class. This will be their last opportunity to lie, deflect, and put off the obvious. It will be bad. It will also be pathetic and desperate. This is simply a reminder to be prepared.

They will be reporting what their "sources" are saying while the committee is still meeting.

Jarius
08-28-2017, 01:59 PM
And after that is proven to be a lie it will turn to "we are suing the NCAA and are going to get the sanctions overturned". Reality will never settle in for some of them.

Harrydawg
08-28-2017, 09:45 PM
Yes and I have great friends - life long bulldogs that are scared to death........waiting for the tide to turn. And it won't, at least nothing to do with this shit show event.

Yes - they will eventually get revenge but let's remember they made this bed. And it's time for a nap.

Even my poor mother called me about some of this new information she was seeing - probably somebody on Facebook. The school of journalism and legal counsel will fight this on those fronts.

BiscuitEater
08-29-2017, 04:37 AM
They will get scorched BUT they will appeal thus delaying the end of Nov - early Dec announcement as long as possible!!!

Dawgowar
08-29-2017, 05:57 AM
They will get scorched BUT they will appeal thus delaying the end of Nov - early Dec announcement as long as possible!!!

A planned appeal will not stop the initial announcement of penalties. Likewise any appeal will not delay the implementation of the penalties. USC appealed but remained under the full effect of the COI's decision. I don't think that has changed.

Mimi's Babies
08-29-2017, 06:32 AM
Can anyone help me to understand what a lawsuit against the NCAA would do to help OM.

When in ___________ (They = OM)

Fact 1. THEY joined the NCAA

Fact 2. THEY failed to follow the policies and procedures of the NCAA

Fact 3. THEY failed to read the policies and procedures in which they agreed too.

Fact 4. THEY have no control over anyone.... Head Coach, AD, Asst. Coaches, Players, Boosters, attorneys, business owners, planes and their pilots.

FACT 5. They are in TOTAL LACK OF CONTROL (LOIC)....