PDA

View Full Version : Prostitution ring busted in Oxford per WTVA........(LINK)

Saltydog
08-28-2017, 12:20 PM
http://www.wtva.com/story/36231687/prostitution-sting-busted-in-oxford

biscuit
08-28-2017, 12:21 PM
Hugh?

FISHDAWG
08-28-2017, 12:35 PM
that's an awful lot of fire power just for one hooker and a few lonely guys

Mobile Bay
08-28-2017, 12:45 PM
that's an awful lot of fire power just for one hooker and a few lonely guys

If the FBI is involved then it crosses state lines.

Lord McBuckethead
08-28-2017, 12:49 PM
Not necessarily across state lines. They could be involved because of sex trade.

Maroonthirteen
08-28-2017, 01:05 PM
That Or.... the FBI often gets involved in prostitution cases because of the trafficking of minors. Also, It isn't a small ring or a one time occurrence if the FBI is involved.

Acid mouth
08-28-2017, 01:07 PM
I'm glad to know that Hugh is finally cooperating**

LC Dawg
08-28-2017, 02:09 PM
When I saw this post I seemed to remember that there were other instances of prostitution in Oxford. I googled it and came up with multiple arrests for prostitution over the past few years. One of the cases involved kidnapping and bringing a woman across state lines for purpose of prostitution. Is it common for a town the size of Oxford to have a large occurrence of prostitution? Is this related to the large amount of spoiled rich kids walking around with expendable income?

Jack Lambert
08-28-2017, 02:34 PM
Ole Miss will be more worried about their image then about the actual crime that was committed.

shannondawg
08-28-2017, 03:23 PM
Freeze made so many calls to hookers, a national chain Whoresareus, got wind of it and figured its a emerging market and put in a branch office there.

Reason2succeed
08-28-2017, 03:25 PM
Was this their plan for making the South rise again for this guy? Come to think of it he looks more like a pimp than a plantation owner. Can someone put a feather in his cap?

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-MJvQlv5aK34/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAH2w/sOHhnweDfPA/photo.jpg

Turfdawg67
08-28-2017, 03:31 PM
Don't buy into the hype... medium income in Oxfart is $38K and is $32K in S'vegas. Now if we ar talking douchebags, oh yeah, they got us beat by a country mile!!

** In reference to LC's post **

RocketDawg
08-28-2017, 03:43 PM
When I saw this post I seemed to remember that there were other instances of prostitution in Oxford. I googled it and came up with multiple arrests for prostitution over the past few years. One of the cases involved kidnapping and bringing a woman across state lines for purpose of prostitution. Is it common for a town the size of Oxford to have a large occurrence of prostitution? Is this related to the large amount of spoiled rich kids walking around with expendable income?

Probably not common for a town the size of Oxford, but throw in a largish college and the chances probably increase dramatically.

LC Dawg
08-28-2017, 04:00 PM
Don't buy into the hype... medium income in Oxfart is $38K and is $32K in S'vegas. Now if we ar talking douchebags, oh yeah, they got us beat by a country mile!!

** In reference to LC's post **

I was referring to spoiled rich college kids, not locals. It seems odd that Oxford has a lot of prostitution unless it caters to students.

starkvegasdawg
08-28-2017, 04:33 PM
Was this their plan for making the South rise again for this guy? Come to think of it he looks more like a pimp than a plantation owner. Can someone put a feather in his cap?

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-MJvQlv5aK34/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAH2w/sOHhnweDfPA/photo.jpg

Evidently, the South was rising quite a bit in Oxford.

Mimi's Babies
08-28-2017, 07:11 PM
????? Anyone know how many students are on the Campus at OM IN oxford.... Not Jackson nor the satellites.... Definitely not 20,000+